[Clan Leaders #14] someone looks like a pimp

Started by dravus, March 30, 2010, 01:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azexu

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on April 13, 2010, 12:39:24 PM
Quote from: Arcblade on April 11, 2010, 05:57:38 PMA friend of mine pointed out, and I agree now that I think about it...

Why hasn't Abel switched clans yet? 

It *is* a good question.
We don't know what the rules for switching to a different clan is, so it's hard to hypothize on.
But so far, he hasn't really had a reason to do anything, so that's exactly what he's been doing.

Ofcourse, imagine Aniz's anger if that happened ?
One might call it the perfect revenge.

Maybe this is why Abel hasn't confronted him yet ?

Well, Quoar's entry does say he's reclusive and makes no use of the Academy, merely sending an envoy once a millennium. The status of he and his clan are listed as "unknown," beyond their continued existence.

Perhaps Abel has simply never had an opportunity to switch to that clan.

Anker Steadfast

He would still have had the opportunity to join another clan, Quoar isn't the only one around, after all.
No, I think Abel has decided to stay Siar-clan.

Or maybe he's waiting until Aniz is around, so he can really rub his face in it.

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Azexu

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on April 13, 2010, 03:11:06 PM
He would still have had the opportunity to join another clan, Quoar isn't the only one around, after all.

I see your point. I was just thinking that given Abel's physical quirks (the hetero- nature of his eye colors and wing composition), Quoar would be the most natural clan for him to join.

Though given his actual emotional proclivities (at least for most of his life), Seme does seem more fitting.

Arcblade

Oh, I dunno... his favorite is confusion.  Maybe Dimanika would take him in... 

Anker Steadfast

Abel as a member of the Clan of Confusion ?

:erk

We'd be doomed.

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.