I'm back. Hide your nuts

Started by James StarRunner, March 22, 2010, 05:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James StarRunner

...I'll eat them.

I believe I'm coming back after an unannounced hiatus. Here's the scoop: Chocolate ripple. Now here's the summary of events: Moved to the greater Vancouver area to go to the Art Institute for Game Art & Design in early October, classes, school, lectures, school, homework, school, assignments, school, a few hours of sleep, and school. The problem now is I'm not feeling the greatest right now, so I'm taking some time off to recuperate.  :U

Still likely to be busy catching up on stuff I missed over the past few months, but with luck, I'll be here a little more often.

techmaster-glitch

Well, I already knew you were back, but it's nice to say it publically :3

Welcome back, James :)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

James StarRunner

llearch n'n'daCorna

What can I say? I'm a fan...

... particularly of the swings. I think the swings were excellent...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

James StarRunner

Especially when nutty squirrels get tied up in them? :3

Suwako

James is a weirdo, don't listen to his greetings! He never left, he just failed at being such an awful lurker as llearch!

also:

:3

James StarRunner

Ya ya... You're all here to spite me.  :B

Lisky

*rolls an acorn across the floor and waits for the squirrel*

*pounces James*

Welcome back, dude. good to see ya again :3

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

James StarRunner

I just wish it was in better circumstances.

Lysander

Hey, welcome back, man. Hope the much school is going well for you.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

James StarRunner

From what I learned already its been amazing, but I'm not going back till the summer now.

Zedd

Well it sounds like a good place

Paladin Sheppard

Sunblink

But... I have no nuts to hide. :<

WELCOME BACK JAMES! I was wondering where you went to. :tighthug It's good to see that you have more time, but I'm sorry that you're not feeling well. :dface Get well soon, and once again welcome back.

Mao

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on March 24, 2010, 11:27:54 AM

You can use mine if you like.  I've got no problem with you getting some use out of them.  Just make sure you don't break them.

Turnsky

Quote from: Mao Laoren on March 24, 2010, 11:38:15 AM

You can use mine if you like.  I've got no problem with you getting some use out of them.  Just make sure you don't break them.

She'd be hard pressed to break brass, Mao.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Lushin

Huh I just figured you been hibernating. That's one squirrel back. I'll try not to chase you up a tree, no promises though.
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

Sunblink

You can use mine if you like.  I've got no problem with you getting some use out of them.  Just make sure you don't break them.

Oh Mao, I'm speechless! This is the kindest thing anyone's ever done for me. I promise I'll treat them with the ut--

Oops. I dropped them. :<

Zedd

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on March 24, 2010, 05:24:21 PM

Oh Mao, I'm speechless! This is the kindest thing anyone's ever done for me. I promise I'll treat them with the ut--

Oops, I dropped them. :<

Oh boy..

Suwako

Quote from: Zedd on March 24, 2010, 05:29:43 PM

Oops, I dropped them. :<

Oh boy..

People should be more careful with other peoples stuff.

Mao

Oops. I dropped them. :<

Oh Keaton, why are you busting my nuts?  I swear though.. that's the second time they've dropped.  They fared much better the first time.

James StarRunner

Hi peoplez. :B

You're both nuts. :3

Quote from: Lushin on March 24, 2010, 12:22:35 PM
Huh I just figured you been hibernating. That's one squirrel back. I'll try not to chase you up a tree, no promises though.
Heh... Don't you know what I did with your Alpha? Better read Furrae Chronicles. :P

Mao

James StarRunner

Quote from: Mao Laoren on March 25, 2010, 09:21:00 AM
No u. :[

Pervy squirrel.
*Noms on your head* Tastes like honey roasted cashews.

Lushin

Quote from: Lushin on March 24, 2010, 12:22:35 PM
Heh... Don't you know what I did with your Alpha? Better read Furrae Chronicles. :P
[/quote]
What you talking about squirrel?
/happiness.exe

James StarRunner

In Gareeku's story, Furrae Chronicles, my squirrely self not only beats him in a fight, but takes him in for a bounty, and kills his clone.

Lushin

Quote from: James StarRunner on March 25, 2010, 07:37:29 PM
In Gareeku's story, Furrae Chronicles, my squirrely self not only beats him in a fight, but takes him in for a bounty, and kills his clone.
Um ok, still no idea what you is talking about. Didn't know I had an alpha.
/happiness.exe

James StarRunner

Gareeku pretty much started the pack. He's also the one who wrote Furrae Chronicles, which has his wolf character and my squirrel character among others.

Lushin

Quote from: James StarRunner on March 25, 2010, 08:46:22 PM
Gareeku pretty much started the pack. He's also the one who wrote Furrae Chronicles, which has his wolf character and my squirrel character among others.
Ummm he didn't start the pack. That was something we talked about in mIRC. Anyway welcome back.
/happiness.exe