Who is your favorte Cv Boss

Started by ilpalazzo, October 02, 2005, 04:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X-ATMOS

Good thinking.

Personally, I usually limit my character to a specific type of combat to make the battles more challenging. I never played the original castelavnias much but really its not a contest.

The best will always be death. His DoS form would have been cool if he were stronger or more physical combat orientated like his AoS counterpart. Overall, he is the most formidable boss in all castlevania games.

Pazuzu was also a pretty good idea. He actually summons units for combat. If they refined him, they could have had a surefire boss.

The worst I believe would be the skeleton knight. God. All it took was 3 hits to make him back down. Do not even ask what happens when he gets backed into a corner. I never lost a single hit to him.

Soma_Cruz

Yeah, Death tends to be even more of a task than Drac. I\'m hoping next CV game they make in 3D form will be something like DMC, with all the fast paced combat and stuff. Just to be more challenging and cool looking. Complete with quick button taps to perfrom spiffy counters and crap.

Break Man

Fave boss fight from CV: Death from AoS.  Most badass version ever.

Nimrods Son

I know this could cause a conflict with the Thread Necromancy Rule  :3, but I desperately feel a need to say that I hate every single fookin boss in CV Adventure. Okay, the first one is shakable, at least. :januscat

Gretchenfrage: Would this be a case where it'd be better to open up a new thread with the same topic?

Trevor

A Cv boss  :plzdie
Srry ;D
but they are considerably frustrating  :redrum
they make you only angry in Cv 1 ,2, 3 ,hautend castle, vampire killer, the castlevania  adventure
and castlevania X....
but differently they are fun   :D       

BlackSheep

I have a fondness for the big electric skeleton in Legacy of Darkness and the huge mass of rotting bodies in SotN.

CutMan

Ultimately, I'd say Frankenstein from Castlevania (the first one) was my favorite Castlevania boss ever. However, there are other bosses that I must mention. Like the Headhunter from Aria of Sorrow or the dopple-ganger from CV III: Dracula's Curse. Of course, Death is a personal favorite (and pain...). He was definately harder than Dracula in most of the games he was in. I also have to give props to Dracula ,himself, because without him, would there BE a Castlevania? (Favorite Dracula was from Circle of the Moon. He rocked!)

And also, I never saw why people had such a problem with Dracula from Super CV IV. He was a little too easy in my book....a bit of a dissapointment, really. Also, try jumping off of the beginning of the flight of stairs before you fight him for a nice "treat."

Kitsune Ascendant

the corpse legion from HOD.

also, camilia (I think that's the name), the one from cotm, since I got to her before I got there before I got that ring that purifys water.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Antraxx

Legion; in SOTN. The first site of that monstrosity in the series can't be overlooked or underappreciated (IMHO).

But i also think Dullahan, Slogra and Gaibon,Death and Dracula (of course) are cool.