03/09/10 [FC#04] - burring the source

Started by nicoreon the tyrannical, March 08, 2010, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: white wolf on March 09, 2010, 02:44:20 PM
Quote from: Wanderer on March 09, 2010, 12:17:34 AM
KILL IT WITH FIRE! It's the only way to be sure.

Fire cleanses everything. Its a rule.

Indeed - Everytime I'm thining of taking a bath, I set myself on fire instead.
Much faster and it saves water!

:D

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Zedd

I see Mason followed his rules from Zelda  :P

Sind

Quote from: nicoreon the tyrannical on March 09, 2010, 11:48:40 PM
Quote from: Toric on March 09, 2010, 11:18:06 PM
D'aww, I'm gonna miss Mason.  :mowsad

makes you wonder why he doesn't do his own comic.  he has both the skills to do it draw and doge.

Maybe he has a family to feed  :U

Naldru

If you look at the bottom of the Links page, you will see a reference to her husband's web site (www.tailsteak.com), which includes various comics.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

nicoreon the tyrannical

Quote from: Naldru on March 10, 2010, 10:58:37 AM
If you look at the bottom of the Links page, you will see a reference to her husband's web site (www.tailsteak.com), which includes various comics.

Aw ok thin, apparently his doge skill is to high. Grate now I'm left wondering if he's a ninja?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: nicoreon the tyrannical on March 11, 2010, 03:00:16 AM
Aw ok thin, apparently his doge skill is to high. Grate now I'm left wondering if he's a ninja?

Not that I wish to complain, but do you think you could make an effort to type in English, as per rule 8?

It'd be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Scow2

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 11, 2010, 05:41:25 AM
Not that I wish to complain, but do you think you could make an effort to type in English, as per rule 8?

Sorry, bt I tihnk teh bad ingluish of the latset QFTR iz contagious... Now I can't evn tipe rite

JackTheCubiWolf

He did awesome. He should do guest strips more often.
I'm back, and tired.

Arcblade

I would just like to drop my thanks and appreciation here for Mason and his hard work.  He probably doesn't read the forums, but perhaps someone could direct him thisaway, since these topics *are* about his work.  Thanks, Mason, for entertaining me through this week.  I sorely needed it, and it was good.   :mowsmile  Please continue being yourself (and therefore awesome) for all our sakes. 

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: Arcblade on March 11, 2010, 11:13:49 PM
I would just like to drop my thanks and appreciation here for Mason and his hard work.  He probably doesn't read the forums, but perhaps someone could direct him thisaway, since these topics *are* about his work.  Thanks, Mason, for entertaining me through this week.  I sorely needed it, and it was good.   :mowsmile  Please continue being yourself (and therefore awesome) for all our sakes. 

Agreed! Thanks, Mason.......whoops!.....I mean Dad!  :P

AmigaDragon

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 11, 2010, 05:41:25 AM
Quote from: nicoreon the tyrannical on March 11, 2010, 03:00:16 AM

Are you talking about the doge? Wondering what those are is grating on my nerves.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

llearch n'n'daCorna

Doge is another word for The Pope, I thought. It appears I was almost right.

Not that that makes the sentence any more comprehensible. Ninjas and magistrates don't really cross in terms of being both...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

Hey man.. you saw the Ending to ACII, didn't you?  The doge is a freakin' master.

AmigaDragon

Anthrocon 2? Air Conditioning 2? Animal Crossing 2? :mowcookie
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Mao

I'm not sure, Amiga, come to my webcast on Sunday afternoon and we can solve this mystery.
(no, not the JAVGW one, I have my own).

</shameless plug>