Draw here

Started by Marin, July 29, 2006, 02:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marin

Man I haven't posted in awhile. But I just wanted to show everyone this cool thing called   Draw Here

you can tag peoples websites and stuff...you can only see it when the draw here is loaded though.

Suwako

:mowmeep Warning your bending a fake rule  :mowmeep

:meh  :yeahthat  :meh

This is your first message here  :mowdizzy  before doing this sort of thing you may want to make some normal posts first.  :mowtongue eventough this is in the  'general chat'.   :sweatdrop

I'm not attracted to download the thing myself. It's funny the be able to draw on webpages, I agree. But it would just slow your browser down. It's kind of cool. Have a fun time on thev new forum Marin  :mowhappy

Netami

We told Marin (an esteemed not-poster-very-often-type) to repost this from the older forum.  :B

Suwako

Quote from: Netami on July 29, 2006, 03:24:23 AM
We told Marin (an esteemed not-poster-very-often-type) to repost this from the older forum.  :B

okays  :mowsmile

Amber Williams

Don't worry Aiyno...I remember Marin enough that its not really rule-breaking.  She's one of the more in and out forumners if I recall...but she's actually been around enough that I know she's not just joining to drop in a shameless plug.

She'll be back...

They all come back...

Gabi

...And it's a good thing that they do. I liked Marin's work, and the Mar's bar group comic was funny. It would be fun to have a new one.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Tiger_T

Good to see she arrived safely. :mowsmile
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Aridas

Safely?! There were hazards on the way and NOBODY told me??