02/28/2010 [Last Resort #168] Not the best disguise

Started by Pagan, February 28, 2010, 11:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pagan

I ought to try to say something of importance here, but I just keep freaking out because of that Ministry of Joy mention. And it seems as though the little head-thingies are sentient.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Madmann135

"Rule one of a secret is that you don't talk about the secret."  Best movie import quote so far.

This page actually had me LOLing.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Pagan on February 28, 2010, 11:08:36 AM
And it seems as though the little head-thingies are sentient.

Looks like someone borrowed an idea from MIB2. :mowwink
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

joshofspam

So Veled sends Jigsaw to a touched and a Celest to get her problems under control.

Should Jigsaw be worried about this?

It's almost like Veled is sending her to her death. Then again in the backstage strips White noise did say that the dangerous Celest where just the majority and not the entire race.

I can't help but think this is another punchline that Veled set up.

A dead in side getting help from a Celest, it is to laugh. :giggle
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

AmigaDragon

The coloring is off, but does that disguise remind anyone else of a certain experiment "626"?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

joshofspam

Quote from: AmigaDragon on March 03, 2010, 02:40:03 PM
The coloring is off, but does that disguise remind anyone else of a certain experiment "626"?

Now let's not get carried away with that.

Stitch had four arms and I'm reasonably sure that Stitch never had boobs before, also in all seriousness I think it looks more like Jigsaw's species then Stitch's.

I think it might be something the human kids wear. Like cossplay would be a good example of what I'm thinking. I can imagine when Jigs species meet humans they where in shock to find they had a fan club years before their species meet each other. :mowdizzy

Starcat5

Quote from: joshofspam on March 04, 2010, 09:53:59 AM

Stitch had four arms and I'm reasonably sure that Stitch never had boobs before, also in all seriousness I think it looks more like Jigsaw's species then Stitch's.
While I agree with your last point, the rest of it makes me wonder if you have even seen the movie, the spinoff tv series, or the spinoff movies that spun off of the spinoff tv series. First off, Stitch spends most of his time with his lower arms tucked into his body. He's trying to pass for a mutant blue earth dog, after all. Secondly, there are at LEAST 627 "experiments" in existance. Chances are actually rather good that at least one of them is both green and female.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

joshofspam

Quote from: starcat5 on March 07, 2010, 04:33:58 AM
Quote from: joshofspam on March 04, 2010, 09:53:59 AM

While I agree with your last point, the rest of it makes me wonder if you have even seen the movie, the spinoff tv series, or the spinoff movies that spun off of the spinoff tv series. First off, Stitch spends most of his time with his lower arms tucked into his body. He's trying to pass for a mutant blue earth dog, after all. Secondly, there are at LEAST 627 "experiments" in existance. Chances are actually rather good that at least one of them is both green and female.

Yes I have seen it. It was quite amusing movie.

I think amigadragon was pointing more to Stitch than any other particular experiment.

My favorite part of the first movie was either the part where Lilo had Stitch play Elvis from his mouth and the part where Jumba and Stitch had the fight in the house especially the part where stitch and Jumba started throwing the blaster back and forth.

In the T.V. series I have to wonder if Angel was the only female experiment that Jumba created, I can't seem to remember all the episodes.

As for the other movies , I have seen them but my memory isn't what it use to be but I do believe I at least like them but the first movie was more amusing to me.

Just remember to watch out for blue punch buggies. :mowwink

P.S. Wasn't their a final movie that The alien hamster had Jumba create a new experiment that out did even 627 and started cloning the little monster to over throw the Universe?

I'm pretty sure I saw that movie then again it could be my mind playing tricks on me.