The Sunday Failcast- On Saturday!?

Started by Mao, February 03, 2010, 01:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

Hey guys,

As some of you probably know, this coming Sunday is Superbowl XLIV.  As some of you also probably know this means that JTV is going to be bogged down pretty badly for the bulk of Sunday with the game, pre-shows and any other number of casts related to it.  Regular season games bog JTV down bad enough at times, I can only imagine this will make JTV nigh unusable

As such, I'm looking to move the cast this weekend to Saturday.  I haven't currently settled on a time slot to do this and would like to get a bit of feedback on the matter.

Currently I'm considering keeping it in the same time slot, but want to know what works best for my viewers and (if they're reading this) fellow casters.  I probably won't be able to please everyone but I'll do my best based on the feedback I receive here.

Sprocketsdance

Arcblade

I won't be available at any point during the afternoon or evening... D&D runs long, every time.  So unless it's in the morning, I guess... 

Darn, this was my week to see the 'cast, too. 

Keleth

Same Mao time. Same Mao Channel?

That said, Saturday afternoon (Canadian time) Sounds like a good idea.  Obey my command and all that.
Help! I'm gay!

Lucheek

Oh that's smart thinking. I'm good with the regular time, too. Any time is cool for me really.

bradypodidae

Saturday, usual time slot sounds good. Have you goaded balade to follow suit?
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'm up for that.

Might be busy, but we'll see.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

Quote from: wuffnpuff on February 03, 2010, 02:35:44 PM
I'm cool with the usual time slot.  :boogie

Excellent.

Quote from: Arcblade on February 03, 2010, 03:15:36 PM
I won't be available at any point during the afternoon or evening... D&D runs long, every time.  So unless it's in the morning, I guess...  

Darn, this was my week to see the 'cast, too.  

D'oh.  You might be able to catch some of it, I imagine, as it will be the same time of day.. just a day earlier (2-6pm GMT -4).  Though not knowing your timezone I really can't say.

Quote from: Drathorin on February 03, 2010, 04:18:39 PM
Same Mao time. Same Mao Channel?

That said, Saturday afternoon (Canadian time) Sounds like a good idea.  Obey my command and all that.

Awesome. :)

Quote from: proeliator bradypodidae on February 03, 2010, 06:27:56 PM
Saturday, usual time slot sounds good. Have you goaded balade to follow suit?

I mentioned to him that I was doing it, don't know what his thoughts on it are.  I *think* he was planning on spending saturday working on a project of his...

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 03, 2010, 06:43:36 PM
I'm up for that.

Might be busy, but we'll see.

If you're busy that's cool.  I know Saturday is a slightly busy day for folks.

Ghostwish

Mao

Come'a trollin' and rollin' with bells on?

Just make sure you wrap it up.

Balade

Saturday will be our DnD cast most likely, so yeah, still aiming for sunday. So expect lag guys! Good luck Mao

Mao

Cast will be starting in about an hour.  Sorry for the one off day, but I'm just not competing with Superbowl. XD  I *know* better.

bradypodidae

Dang, dawg! Didn't think you were going to make it a marathon gaming session!

edit: so when did you finally quit, and what was the total time for this cast? Just curious...

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Mao

Booked out at 2:30am my time.  9minutes shy of 13 hours. :3  I was having fun so it was all the same for me.  In fact.. if JTV is stable enough, I may do more ACII....

bradypodidae

Quote from: Mao Laoren on February 07, 2010, 09:23:00 AM
Booked out at 2:30am my time.  9minutes shy of 13 hours. :3  I was having fun so it was all the same for me.  In face.. if JTV is stable enough, I may do more ACII....

Today?

... and does Wuffnpuff know that the Failcast is part of your diet strategy?

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Sofox

That was quite a cast.

And what is this superbowl you speak of?
It keeps brining to mind breakfast cereal.

Mao

Quote from: Sofox on February 07, 2010, 10:48:24 AM
That was quite a cast.

And what is this superbowl you speak of?
It keeps brining to mind breakfast cereal.

The final game of the NFL Season.  It's an American Football event and rather highly televised event in North America.

Quote from: proeliator bradypodidae on February 07, 2010, 09:40:30 AM
Quote from: Mao Laoren on February 07, 2010, 09:23:00 AM
Booked out at 2:30am my time.  9minutes shy of 13 hours. :3  I was having fun so it was all the same for me.  In face.. if JTV is stable enough, I may do more ACII....

Today?

... and does Wuffnpuff know that the Failcast is part of your diet strategy?

Possibly today, yes.  Scratch that, same bat time, same bat channel.  I wants to stab me some more stuff.  It'll only be ACII today though.

As for my diet strategy.. I just ate a grand total of 2 times in 48 hours.  This is so not good for me. :<  Thankfully, I went and got groceries today and it's a lot of stuff that can draw me out to eat.

Sofox

Just kidding about the Superbowl (and looking back, it doesn't even look like an amusing joke, hmmmm....).

Oh, and by the way, careful about that diet strategy. If you cut off food to the body suddenly, the shock of the food absence causes it to start holding onto fat. So if you want to lose weight, you need to (counterintuitively) keep eating.

bradypodidae

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Mao

Quote from: proeliator bradypodidae on February 07, 2010, 04:56:46 PM
Ezio, and his Broom of Doom!

The broom bashing was quite amusing.  Those towns got a clean sweep.

Quote from: Sofox on February 07, 2010, 03:54:19 PM
Just kidding about the Superbowl (and looking back, it doesn't even look like an amusing joke, hmmmm....).

Oh, and by the way, careful about that diet strategy. If you cut off food to the body suddenly, the shock of the food absence causes it to start holding onto fat. So if you want to lose weight, you need to (counterintuitively) keep eating.

Yeah, if you're joking again, I can't tell.  I'm not doing the not eating thing on purpose.  It's linked to the fact that I was gaming all day.  forgot to eat.  I've been working out for years, I can manage my weight.  Also, if it was a diet 'strategy' I wouldn't be commenting on how it wasn't healthy for me.  Thanks anyway though.