Re: Dungeons and Dragons

Started by Toric, January 27, 2010, 10:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toric

Quote from: Toric on January 27, 2010, 10:33:50 PM
D&D by the combined insanity of this forum? Wonderful! I will not be participating for now, but if anybody unfamiliar with the system has questions I could answer them via PM. (Unless it concerns grappling. Dear Pelor the dice rolling!)Off the top of my head I haven't seen anybody link http://www.d20srd.org/, which gives you at least the bare basics of 3.5 Dungeons and Dragons.

Other than that, I shall be watching... Oh yes, I shall be watching.... :mwaha
Yap by Silver.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Mao

Only sad thing here is that the mine is the only place I can often post and *not* feel like face palming.

Darkmoon

bradypodidae

I don't know; it didn't really work well for me in that other DnD thread inhabiting the mine.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

ShadesFox

That is only because you measured the other thread, there by changing it.
The All Purpose Fox

Darkmoon

It's true. The very act of acknowledging the other thread as a separate entity change the very nature of the thread.

Quantum Forum Code Theorem.

Mao

So wait, if I ignore the mine, it's in a constant state of flux?  Being both there and not?

... you just blew my mind.

ShadesFox

Not done blowing your mind. It isn't in a state of flux. It is a superposition of all states at the same time.
The All Purpose Fox

Keleth

But is it in that state when he's ignoring the mine. But others aren't? Can it exist in all states and -only- one at the same time?

. . I have no idea what I'm really talking about. I just want to be a cool kid in the mine with everybody else. . . And I want one of those hats.
Help! I'm gay!

Darkmoon

Quote from: Drathorin on January 30, 2010, 09:54:13 PM
But is it in that state when he's ignoring the mine. But others aren't? Can it exist in all states and -only- one at the same time?

. . I have no idea what I'm really talking about. I just want to be a cool kid in the mine with everybody else. . . And I want one of those hats.

But you see, if you had never asked that question, then would the Mine have existed in any state at all?

Corgatha Taldorthar

And this is why we need a way to write "Yes" and "No" on top of each other.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.