01/18/10 [Clans #3] - Kish'Ta - She's a Bat

Started by Anker Steadfast, January 18, 2010, 04:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Quote from: Amber Williams on January 19, 2010, 05:23:18 PM
And really, she's 24k years old. Who in their right mind is going to tell her she's too old to be wearing jammies?

Did she qualify for the OAP discount at the department store?

EDIT:
Or did she order one of her underlings to buy it?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

I'd guess it's most likely she ordered someone to buy it. Still, the picture of a 24 millennia old, insanely powerful entity showing up in a costume store and meeky ... buying a costume has something amusing.

Maybe the manufacturer should have tried to make a deal?

The following nightmare full of indescribable pain and unthinkable tortures is brought to you by FoxTown Costumes - Bringing Fun To Families since 1875!

Attic Rat

We know that Kish'Ta came out of Amber's head...

But was she drawn, or did she just claw her way out??? :kruger
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Tapewolf

Quote from: 127.0.0.2 on January 19, 2010, 05:43:33 PM
I'd guess it's most likely she ordered someone to buy it. Still, the picture of a 24 millennia old, insanely powerful entity showing up in a costume store and meeky ... buying a costume has something amusing.

Is the alternative any less amusing?

"You!"

"Y-yes, milady?"

"You are to go at once to Debenhams and fetch me three things: a small candelabra, some silverware and some red vixen pyjamas.  With a zip."

"Milady...?  D-did you say vixen pyjamas?"

"No excuses!  Go!"

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Naldru

I don't see anything wrong with her taking off her face.  After all, don't women normally put on their best face in the morning.  And athletes are known to put on their game faces all the time.  However, it's important to keep track of it.  Losing face is embarrassing.

If any clan leaders out there want to gorge on pain, I know where they can have a feast at this moment.  You know how they tell actors to "break a leg".  Unfortunately, I was at Blue Mountain ski resort at the time.  My leg is now bolted together and looks like something from the Demonology 101 page.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

JackTheCubiWolf

Jeez, seeing a face ripped off is not something you want to see first thing in the morning.
I'm back, and tired.

Chakat Blackspots

This sort of begs the question:  Is she an undead Cubi, and this is how she can do that?

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: Amber Williams on January 19, 2010, 05:23:18 PM
And really, she's 24k years old. Who in their right mind is going to tell her she's too old to be wearing jammies?

It's good to be the boss.

Does that mean she also have pink fuzzy bunny slippers ? :)

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Anker Steadfast

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: JackTheCubiWolf on January 19, 2010, 08:54:06 PM
Jeez, seeing a face ripped off is not something you want to see first thing in the morning.

Yeah, wait until a few minutes before lunch.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

LionHeart

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 19, 2010, 05:48:18 PM
Quote from: 127.0.0.2 on January 19, 2010, 05:43:33 PM

Is the alternative any less amusing?

"You!"

"Y-yes, milady?"

"You are to go at once to Debenhams and fetch me three things: a small candelabra, some silverware and some red vixen pyjamas.  With a zip."

"Milady...?  D-did you say vixen pyjamas?"

"No excuses!  Go!"

For that matter, it could have been an impulse buy - she spotted them in a store, tried them on...

"Ooh! Me likes!"

...and she's been wearing 'em ever since.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

LionHeart

"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

llearch n'n'daCorna

Heh.

"Hey, was just wondering if the jammies bend. Also, do you do children's parties?"
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

Keleth

Help! I'm gay!

Magic

Quote from: Goatmon on January 19, 2010, 10:06:59 PM
DO NOT WANT

I don't understand you guys. She's cute. I even want to see her whole natural look.

(Of course the guy whose childhood involved unflinching grinning, end to end, at scenes like the Indiana Jones face melt and the Aliens chestburster scene will be the only person disturbed and twisted enough to say that.)

Though on a tangent, surely she also has a stellar personality to match that beautiful face, no?
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

StrawberryPistol87

i remember something from a vampire comic (yes those evil gnawing emo wannabes that can kill you) i think that vamp has no skin so he was in a tube with special fluid.
and has too choose a living human being for his skin.
anyway that human being was killed, and they filled his organs with other tubes. (probbably using it for something else) anyway. the vamp used his skin.
and only can '' live'outside the tube with that skin covering his whole body for at least 3/ 6 hours. i dont know what method kish'ta is doing. then again.
mayby a mythos helps her to 'survive'

AmigaDragon

Going by Amber's comments on the previous page of this thread, I'd say the gore bwtween faces is some kind of illusion, whether stage makeup, magical or dream-projected imagery. She needs nobody else's skin to survive.

At first I was thinking her eye sockets were empty, but on closer examination, that's either black eyeballs (or contacts) or she's wearing shades. I can see what may be the arms of the glasses.

Quote from: 127.0.0.2 on January 18, 2010, 04:36:26 PM
Quote from: ChaosMageX on January 18, 2010, 04:33:04 PM
Halloween is probably one of the best holidays for fear affinity clans, so yeah, probably.

<OT> I could imagine it's actually their least favourite holiday. Think about it: When would you freaked out most by people pulling scary stunts right in front of you? On Halloween when everyone and their dog is walking around as ghosts/zombies/etc or on any other day of the year when it would come completely out of the blue? </OT>

Perhaps Halloween would be a treat for them, instead of regular fear, a little fear flavored with frivolity.

Arcblade

Quote from: AmigaDragon on January 20, 2010, 01:51:12 PM
Quote from: Mao Laoren on January 20, 2010, 10:41:25 AM
Will it blend?

Bah, beat me to it.  :mowtongue

I was going to say that too, but decided against it for some silly reason.  Alas. 

What is that black thing sticking up behind her?  At first I was going to guess some kind of head spine, but that seems a bit silly on a cubi. 

Quote from: Arcblade on January 20, 2010, 06:31:35 PM
What is that black thing sticking up behind her?  At first I was going to guess some kind of head spine, but that seems a bit silly on a cubi.  

I think it's just her left (for us) back wing, which you don't actually see except for this piece.

ANTIcarrot

You know, it says something about how much time I spend at FA when I look at this picture and think:
I wonder if the Nightmare clan and the Obscure Fetish clan ever get their assignments mxed up?
<carefully leans closer to the spinning coffin>
"What's that Mr Mendel? Kill chakat Goldfur? Shi's making a mockery of all your theories?"

iceick

Quote from: Magic on January 20, 2010, 10:53:34 AM

Quote from: Goatmon on January 19, 2010, 10:06:59 PM
DO NOT WANT

I don't understand you guys. She's cute. I even want to see her whole natural look.

(Of course the guy whose childhood involved unflinching grinning, end to end, at scenes like the Indiana Jones face melt and the Aliens chestburster scene will be the only person disturbed and twisted enough to say that.)

Though on a tangent, surely she also has a stellar personality to match that beautiful face, no?

Uh-oh, It looks like I have some compatition for getting a date with her.

Shachza

Quote from: ANTIcarrot on January 20, 2010, 06:50:41 PM
You know, it says something about how much time I spend at FA when I look at this picture and think:
I wonder if the Nightmare clan and the Obscure Fetish clan ever get their assignments mxed up?

Huh.  My mind just flew off in like 30 different directions.

Then again, even hideous monsters like to get a little lovin' every now and again.  Cuddling must be awkward though; you'd ruin a lot of couches with a face like hers.
            <-- #1 that is!

Arcblade

Quote from: Shachza on January 21, 2010, 01:30:18 AM
Quote from: ANTIcarrot on January 20, 2010, 06:50:41 PM

Huh.  My mind just flew off in like 30 different directions.

Then again, even hideous monsters like to get a little lovin' every now and again.  Cuddling must be awkward though; you'd ruin a lot of couches with a face like hers.

I'm willing to bet the gore is just a fabrication.  Either shapeshifting or illusion.  I highly doubt she'd walk around dripping blood all the time.  Well, unless she really wanted to, anyway. 

Alondro

*Charline hmms*  Fear, eh?  She must be my Mom!  MOOOOOMMMMYYYY!!  *hugs!*

Ugh... this could also mean I'm related to Ink, since he seems to like fear too.   Well, they do say siblings fight alot.  :B
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Arcblade

Y'know, now that I look at her carefully, she *does* very much look like a bat, face-wise.  If you crossed a bat with a naked mole rat for the skin tone, anyway.  (Wing style is obvious, but fairly easy to discount since many wing styles are similar.)  Bats are stereotypically scary, too.  (See "Batman Begins" for a decent example.)  So I guess that makes perfect sense.  Her coloring is perfect, too. 

/indepth analysis