Started by Garsemor, January 17, 2010, 05:47:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

iceick

Quote from: AmigaDragon on January 17, 2010, 09:24:19 AM
Quote from: Netrogo on January 17, 2010, 06:01:23 AM
Oh dear god. Why do I see a small tribe of primitive island dwellers with black eyes worshiping around a crewed Wildy statue made of palm leaves and mud?

Why would a statue need a crew? Does it move (like a battle mech, or Lady Liberty in Ghostbusters 2)? :mowwink

I think Netrogo meant crude.
:tingle
And from the look of her, I think she ran into a tribe of Pygmy Shrews and became their shawoman :bow.

John Roh

iceick

Quote from: John Roh on January 17, 2010, 04:13:16 PM
Quote from: Titanium Dragon on January 17, 2010, 06:03:52 AM
The real question is "What happened to Abel's cheek?"

Pip ... nuff said

Considering that Pip is one of the two most fierce creatures, I'm surprised Able walked away with only a bandage on his cheek.

Fex

Abel makes the worst bartender. Refusing to ask questions. that is outrageous

Quote from: iceick on January 17, 2010, 03:51:01 PM
Oh dear god. Why do I see a small tribe of primitive island dwellers with black eyes worshiping around a crewed Wildy statue made of palm leaves and mud?
Why would a statue need a crew? Does it move (like a battle mech, or Lady Liberty in Ghostbusters 2)? :mowwink
And from the look of her, I think she ran into a tribe of Pygmy Shrews and became their shawoman :bow.

In any way, this story sounds like many of Dan's dreams come true. Up to the point were he goes back to reality and realizes the Sexy Amazon from the Jungle is in fact Wildy.

Also, the thought of a Wildy mech has something intriguing... I just don't know yet if it's intriguing in a positive or a rip-your-brain-out way.

Quote from: Fex on January 17, 2010, 04:52:02 PM

Then again, in certain bars, this may be a requirement for hiring.

Shachza

Quote from: 127.0.0.2 on January 17, 2010, 05:05:15 PM

In any way, this story sounds like many of Dan's dreams come true. Up to the point were he goes back to reality and realizes the Sexy Amazon from the Jungle is in fact Wildy.

Also, the thought of a Wildy mech has something intriguing... I just don't know yet if it's intriguing in a positive or a rip-your-brain-out way.

I'm guessing he'll be sorely disappointed to return to Lost Lake Inn.  I'll be Matilda and Wildy hit it off though; Wildy could even give her tips about dealing with Dan!.  Matilda in an Amazon outfit...  Hmmmm...
            <-- #1 that is!

tiggertoo

Dan's head might explode - he'll be stuck in an infinite Sexy Amazon! Evil Wildy! Sexy Amazon! Evil Wildy!... loop.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: A. Lurker on January 17, 2010, 02:13:59 PM
Quote from: Jasonrevall on January 17, 2010, 02:03:06 PM
Did she beat up Rafiki and take his staff? I wonder if she can cast nature spells with it?

Well, Wildy actually is something of a shaman (as seen way back when). The staff looks new, though. ;)

"When". And Dan has a license to be a priest. Of course that doesn't necessarily mean he is one, just that he has the license.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Scrap Fish

Well, Wildy is actually a practicing shaman,
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_160.php
so she's not merely "licensed" like Dan. (Unless Dan is secretly moonlighting as a priest.)

Quote from: Fex on January 17, 2010, 04:52:02 PM

Then again, in certain bars, this may be a requirement for hiring.
Primitive-islander-ferret-meccha-idol... Hmm...
Gah! You're forcing me to now go and draw the stupid thing! When I have deadlines before me no less!

Just spreading the confusion around. There's enough for everybody!

AmigaDragon

Of course, but I thought this was more fun than correcting the spelling.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

iceick

Quote from: Scrap Fish on January 18, 2010, 12:26:35 AM

Primitive-islander-ferret-meccha-idol... Hmm...
Gah! You're forcing me to now go and draw the stupid thing! When I have deadlines before me no less!

Don't forget, it has to be made of palm leaves and mud when you draw it.

Shachza

Quote from: Shachza on January 17, 2010, 05:24:01 PM
I'm guessing he'll be sorely disappointed to return to Lost Lake Inn.  I'll be Matilda and Wildy hit it off though; Wildy could even give her tips about dealing with Dan!.  Matilda in an Amazon outfit...  Hmmmm...

Ever since I said it, I felt I had to draw it...

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3293052/
            <-- #1 that is!

iceick

Nice pic, although I don't think wearing an amazon outfit would make Matilda hot considering she used to live in a place called the Blue Flame Volcano. Also, Dan passed out in the background is so true of what he would do if he were seeing all those amazons.

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: Shachza on January 19, 2010, 03:11:42 AM
Quote from: Shachza on January 17, 2010, 05:24:01 PM

Ever since I said it, I felt I had to draw it...

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3293052/

Ha ha .. .it's good to see the amazons again. :)
Thanks for sharing.

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Shachza

Quote from: iceick on January 19, 2010, 03:27:07 AM
Nice pic, although I don't think wearing an amazon outfit would make Matilda hot considering she used to live in a place called the Blue Flame Volcano. Also, Dan passed out in the background is so true of what he would do if he were seeing all those amazons.

Meh, it was a dumb joke anyways; her perpetual lack of clothes and all...
            <-- #1 that is!

AmigaDragon

Les

At last I have found my way unto the realm of Furrae (sorta) and onto a thread featuring Wildy's triumphant return no less!  Probably no better time or place to say that Wildy San is the Sexy Hotness.

Sexy, Scary-Scary Hotness.
Long live Space Race, Long live... Molvania!

e_voyager

she is a ferret of doom that gives any devil in a blue dress a run for her money
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Les

For some reason I keep picturing 'Hard' by Rihanna as perfect Wildy theme-music.   :ipod
Long live Space Race, Long live... Molvania!

omegawolfj

*smiles happily*
Yay! Wildy, she is so pretty as always. I always miss her when she is not around for to long.
:mowhappy