01/12/10 [Clans #2] - Insight into Amber's College Years

Started by jeffh4, January 12, 2010, 12:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcblade

Quote from: Eon on January 13, 2010, 07:38:52 PM
Am I the only reader who is actually organised with their coursework? :p

Still, amusing strip. I've known many people who do behave rather like that.  :3

Nope.  I'm not hyper-organized.  But I get everything in on time. 

OminousShadow

Heh. I have him beat, there were times I waited till the Day the Paper was due and got it done so damn fast and decent, I had a B- at worst.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

Anker Steadfast

It's quite possible.
After all, teenage years is one of the most random periods in a persons life. :)

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Mao

Quote from: iceick on January 13, 2010, 03:52:05 AM
Of course if you look at episode #654, you see that Cubi have the ability to instantly read an entire book. So Mink only had to study for about 30 seconds. Unless Mink never passed that course that is :youfail.

Actually, no.  He used a scrying spell.  That wasn't a 'cubi ability at all.  So

JackTheCubiWolf

Heh, seeing a chibi mink running around panicking like the made me laugh so hard.
I'm back, and tired.

Eon

Quote from: JackTheCubiWolf on January 14, 2010, 06:54:36 AM
Heh, seeing a chibi mink running around panicking like the made me laugh so hard.

He's a mink? o.รณ

EDIT: Oh, wait! Mink's his name. Sorry.  :giggle

Corgatha Taldorthar

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

I don't think this restricts to Amber's study habits. It think me and pretty much all of my friends have attended the Mink School of TIme Management.

Cvstos

"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." -Albert Einstein

Arapaima

I think this comic was the universes way of telling me to get off the internet and back to my lab report.
Someone will remember you, sometime.
Just try and sleep with the music on, all the time.
Well I'm sorry kid, tonight you sleep outside.

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Arapaima on January 15, 2010, 01:00:39 AM
I think this comic was the universes way of telling me to get off the internet and back to my lab report.

Yes Yes Back to the Lab and get cracking on that reseach paper

lol
PBH

iceick

Quote from: Mao Laoren on January 14, 2010, 05:15:06 AM
Quote from: iceick on January 13, 2010, 03:52:05 AM
Of course if you look at episode #654, you see that Cubi have the ability to instantly read an entire book. So Mink only had to study for about 30 seconds. Unless Mink never passed that course that is :youfail.

Actually, no.  He used a scrying spell.  That wasn't a 'cubi ability at all.  So

But I'm pretty sure they still teach it at SAIA though. (I mean if they teach gardening and basket weaving :rolleyes they should teach scrying)

Mao

That still doesn't make it a 'cubi ability.  Anyone with a talent for magic can learn it.

Sunblink

The artwork in this page is terrific, especially that one panel of Mink waking up. Well, uh, everything on this page is awesome but I like the art and the bird professor the most, because his design, markings, and color scheme are beautiful. He reminds me of a really badass sneaker.

Yes, a sneaker. To be honest, you could come to all kinds of conclusions when you have a head cold.

I hope we start the countdown of tri-wings in the next page. I'm getting really, really excited. >:3

Anker Steadfast

Ack .. whenever someone talks about birds, I always end up thinking about this little birdie.  :eek

Luckily I don't understand french, so all the other comics on Maliki's homepage don't traumatise me .. much.  :D

Except for her cat strips ... Poor cats!
And the snail badminton.

:erk

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.