A new member?

Started by Lushin, January 09, 2010, 11:41:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lushin

*A timber wolf standing 5'9" walks in wearing camo pants, a red and black hoodie and black old school high tops ( Yes Chuck Taylors)* Not a new member just decided to put Daimien to rest and start appearing on the forums as myself. The name is Lushin, I'm technically the first furry that has ever came out of this guy's mind. I look more like he does than Daimien did (the guy is only 5'9") So yay Daimien is basically gone. He may still show up in a RP sometime but other than that he's gone.
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

Corgatha Taldorthar

What'll it be today then eh? I seem to viddy a not quite new member? I think the millicents of this place might get mad, tolchock you real good on the goober, so if I were you, I'd lay low. :P
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Tapewolf

Lushin, rule 5B.
Corg, rule 8.

>:3

Aside from that, welcome to the forum, remember to, uh, read the rules and stuff.
Just in case you've forgotten them...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lysander

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 09, 2010, 11:58:54 AM
Lushin, rule 5B.
Corg, rule 8.

Aside from that, welcome to the forum, remember to, uh, read the rules and stuff.

Heheheh, that whole post makes me giggle for some reason.

Anyways, It's good to meet you again, for the first time, Lushin. I like the name.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Lushin

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 09, 2010, 11:58:54 AM
Lushin, rule 5B.
Corg, rule 8.

Aww crap, hope the admins don't kill me for that.
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

Darkmoon

Quote from: Lushin on January 09, 2010, 11:41:08 AM
*A timber wolf standing 5'9" walks in wearing camo pants, a red and black hoodie and black old school high tops ( Yes Chuck Taylors)* Not a new member just decided to put Daimien to rest and start appearing on the forums as myself. The name is Lushin, I'm technically the first furry that has ever came out of this guy's mind. I look more like he does than Daimien did (the guy is only 5'9") So yay Daimien is basically gone. He may still show up in a RP sometime but other than that he's gone.

As Tapewolf said, you have to make sure to follow the rules. No RPing outside the RP forum.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Corgatha Taldorthar

You guys are no fun, you know that? You said it would be funny if I greeted the next new guy in Nadsat slang :P
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on January 09, 2010, 02:24:16 PM
You guys are no fun, you know that? You said it would be funny if I greeted the next new guy in Nadsat slang :P

Don't worry, i found it funny.

Also, I'll meet you with chain or nodge or brickva anytime! I'm not having you aim tolchocks at me reasonless. It stands to reason, I won't have it!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on January 09, 2010, 02:24:16 PM

Oh, it was. I, personally, found it hysterical.

Particularly the part where you got told off for not posting in English. That was the best, I think.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

You know, I didn't even think anything of it, to be honest. I understood what he said just fine without actually knowing the slang-language

That said, it is a rule violation. ;)
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...