JAVGW - D&D Cast - Let's take the silverware and get the hell out of here!

Started by Balade, January 02, 2010, 06:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balade

We've saved lots of people, we're heading back to the mainland to conclude this horrible disaster. This session will be a lot shorter as it will be our  normal day and length.

http://www.justin.tv/balade
http://www.javgw.com/dnd/index.php

Balade

So we've ended our adventures in Martyn's nest, We've fled with a dragon's horde of treasure. Banyon and Aspasia are heading back to Milsford with our pets along with Uncle and Basil's corpse. Quickrain has been rezed and Yuki is safe and sound in the guild....kind of. So we've finished what we set out to do, the question now is, Do you guys want to listen more? We've had a few people mention an interest in listening to further adventures of our intrepid band of adventurers.

If you'd like for us to continue broadcasting our adventures let us know! if we know you guys want to continue to hear about the horrible adventures of Audine, Helli, And Yuki We will continue to broadcast our sessions. So don't be shy! let us know! You can send PM's to myself, Val, or Amber, Send an email to staff[at]javgw.com or leave a comment! We promise things will only get more interesting as we level up and gain more horrible abilities!

For some character information and recordings from the Martyn's Nest adventures here is the link!
http://www.javgw.com/dnd/index.php

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Balade on January 03, 2010, 01:31:53 AM
Do you guys want to listen more?
ABSOLUTELY!!! :mowmeep

I mean, my group fell apart almost/more than half a year ago due to us no longer having consistant contact with each other, and I've been without my D&D fix this whole time! (well, there was this one website, but that didn't work out...)

bradypodidae

It's like a soap opera or an old-time serial; for some reason beyond all logic, you just have to keep tuning in for more.

More please, sir. "Please, sir, I want some more."

(hate it when I forget my quotes)
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

The_one_who_is_odd

Arcblade

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

In regards to the question of a tiny Mao someday, it will probably go something like how this comic plays out.

bradypodidae

Quote from: Mao Laoren on January 04, 2010, 08:21:27 AM
In regards to the question of a tiny Mao someday, it will probably go something like how this comic plays out.

I don't know, seems that process would provide another full-size Mao.

Either I have to stop bowing out early, or pay better attention to the cast while there... That must have been an 'interesting' conversation.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Madd the Sane

Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?