Spore Pip

Started by AndersW, December 14, 2009, 10:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndersW

See it here.

Amber linked to it on the main page. But I was wondering where I could download it?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

The_one_who_is_odd

If you ask me I think that it is a bit creepy...

Chakat Blackspots

Spore got old rather fast.

senrath

Quote from: AndersW on December 14, 2009, 10:34:51 AM
See it here.

Amber linked to it on the main page. But I was wondering where I could download it?
It's on youtube.  There are at least a half dozen ways to download from youtube.

Mao

Quote from: senrath on December 16, 2009, 06:00:38 AM
See it here.

It's on youtube.  There are at least a half dozen ways to download from youtube.

Assuming he's talking about downloading the video, yes.  If he's asking about downloading it for spore... no.

Chakat Blackspots

Quote from: Mao Laoren on December 16, 2009, 02:14:36 PM
See it here.

Assuming he's talking about downloading the video, yes.  If he's asking about downloading it for spore... no.

You can share your creature creations if the person who made it is a friend of yours in the game.

Crawldragon

Quote from: kusanagi-sama on December 16, 2009, 06:11:14 PM
Quote from: Mao Laoren on December 16, 2009, 02:14:36 PM
See it here.

You can share your creature creations if the person who made it is a friend of yours in the game.
Well if you want to download the creature, you should just go to spore.com, log in with your e-mail address and password, and look for Pip on Sporepedia. I figure it'll have DMFA in the tags, too, so check that as well. When you get to the creature's Sporepedia page you can just download it by clicking on the Download button and it'll be added to your list of available creatures.