Hello?

Started by Portals, December 14, 2009, 09:04:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Portals

Okay, well I guess there's no official "new member" thread so I guess I gotta just make a thread?

I am just a weird person who normally inhabits the MSPA forums. However I am branching out. I do stupid fanart but I dunno if that's cool with this group or not. Hello! I have to say, you guys have a lot of emotes.

EDIT: oh geez apparently I joined this forum aeons ago (way way back in 2006) and made pretty much the exact same observations. :U

llearch n'n'daCorna

Really? What was your account back then?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Portals

Uugh... Really stupid username (666x5). I have no idea what drugs I was on when I came up with that because it is pretty damn stupid. Durp.

Darkmoon

Hit the rules, newb.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Portals

Oh man, Rule VII. Hmm. Does that count if it was so long ago I forgot I had the account, and I have no intentions of going back on that old account which I forget the password to anyway? :[

Tapewolf

Quote from: Portals on December 14, 2009, 09:46:03 AM
Oh man, Rule VII. Hmm. Does that count if it was so long ago I forgot I had the account, and I have no intentions of going back on that old account which I forget the password to anyway? :[

Generally you get to decide which one you want to keep.  If you preferred the old one we could reset the password for you, or if you prefer the new one we could lock/delete the old one.
If it's been inactive since 2006 chances are it may have been purged anyway.  What was it called?

Welcome aboard, by the way.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Portals

Woohoo! Yeah, I'd rather have the old account (666x5) deleted. Because that is just such a terrible username.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Hey, look, a newb. Sort of.

Hi. I won't kill you, I promise.  :peace Can't speak for the others though.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Portals on December 14, 2009, 10:05:32 AM
Woohoo! Yeah, I'd rather have the old account (666x5) deleted. Because that is just such a terrible username.

Looks like it's already been purged through inactivity.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E