Mashi = Here right now! Ask me for special discounts!

Started by Mashi, July 23, 2006, 04:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

I don't have any discounts, what the frig are you talking about?
I mean, HI!

Gabi

Hi... That was an unusual greeting. Exactly what discounts don't you have?
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Rowne

I want a special discount on everything you're selling!  Discounts are good, bargain bins are better.  I might even buy something from you to show my support for your discounted goods!

...er, that is to say, h'lo!

For the above, I blame the fact that I'm more of a communist/anarchist than Ghandi (or so I'm told by the Political Compass).  So I like cheap things and I support non-capitalistic sharing.

Nikki

why hello there..you seem tender and juicy...

*smack Shadow* Don't Scare them away!!

Anyways, Welcome =3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Rowne

Xze, you're becoming the new Charline in Alandro's absence, aren't you?  I can tell!

Nikki

no she's not..she simply...

SHUT UP! Baka Bishounen...

Baka Hanyou...

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Rowne

Idiot cute-dog?  That's how most regard me, yes.  *Amused.*

bill

ElectroMotive

bill

You have a train in your avatar! That's creepy! Trains are big, creepy and scary! They kill people!

Mashi

Ahh, so much love! Sorry to disappoint you with my lack of discounts.
And lateness in reply, too! Curse these distractions. xD Everyone gets a commemerative...hug.
*HUGS ALL AROUND!*
*GROUP HUG?!*

ElectroMotive

Quote from: BillBuckner on July 23, 2006, 09:57:11 PM
You have a train in your avatar! That's creepy! Trains are big, creepy and scary! They kill people!

only stupid people that can't hear the horn...

xHaZxMaTx

1. OMGWTFBBQ HI!
2. Your name reminds me of mashed potatoes.
3. Trains are cool! :D  So much raw power! :twisted

Suwako

Rowne

Trains don't kill people, stupidity does.  After all, if a man walks off a cliff, do we blame the man or the cliff for being there?  If he'd been looking where he was going ...

Also: Trains are awesome.

That said, glad to have you on board Mashi, I'm sure you'll have fun here.  Even those who're eccentric old drivellers and the very heart of alienation (such as myself, usually) find their place and friendly people here.  'Tis a good place and it's always nice to have an infusion of newness into it.