11/22/09[DMFA #1063] - Don't ever trust Pip's advice.

Started by JackTheCubiWolf, November 22, 2009, 01:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackTheCubiWolf

Yeah, that would not turn out well if she tried to get with Abel and found out he's a cubi. And Pip cleaning glasses is a hilarious sight.
I'm back, and tired.

senrath

When I saw the last panel, I immediately thought of Pip dancing like the bartender from the music video for "Never Gonna Give You Up".  And it was hilarious.

Saist

... now somebody's gonna animate that.

*looks around for the mallet of punishment*

JackTheCubiWolf

Stop beating on our members! >( And I think an animation of that would be hilarious. Or better yet, a whole Rick Roll video with DMFA characters.
I'm back, and tired.

techmaster-glitch

...holy WHOA.
That is one angry expression Abel has in the first panel!

And yes. Pip cleaning glasses. That is awesome :3

Demont

!KCA

Quote from: JackTheCubiWolf on November 22, 2009, 01:43:58 AM
Yeah, that would not turn out well if she tried to get with Abel and found out he's a cubi.

How would she find out? The only thing identifying Abel as a cubi right now is his clan mark, and she's already seen that.

JackTheCubiWolf

I'm back, and tired.

Saist

Quote from: JackTheCubiWolf on November 22, 2009, 01:57:01 AM
But she's also drunk.

* Saist  knocks the CubiWolf out cold with the Mallet of +sleep

Logic has no place here! Lets proceed with Genesis attempting to Molesternate Abel!

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Saist on November 22, 2009, 02:04:47 AM
Logic has no place here! Lets proceed with Genesis attempting to Molesternate Abel!

No wonder this place is bad for my murderous impulses~
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

JackTheCubiWolf

*rubs his head where Saist hit him with a fire burning in his eyes* Oh, you done it now. >(>(>(>( :rant :rant :gun1
I'm back, and tired.

Saist

Quote from: JackTheCubiWolf on November 22, 2009, 02:12:08 AM
*rubs his head where Saist hit him with a fire burning in his eyes* Oh, you done it now. >(>(>(>( :rant :rant :gun1

* Saist waggles the mallet of +DD

Unless you want to gain melons the size of Genesis's.

Silverling

Quote from: JackTheCubiWolf on November 22, 2009, 01:51:29 AM
Stop beating on our members! >( And I think an animation of that would be hilarious. Or better yet, a whole Rick Roll video with DMFA characters.

Need DMFA Caramell Dansen first.

Fex

Quote from: Silverling on November 22, 2009, 03:40:13 AM

That would be terrible. The cuteness and sugar will rot our teeth away with in seconds :B

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

ooklah

Quote from: Fex on November 22, 2009, 03:54:16 AM

That would be terrible. The cuteness and sugar will rot our teeth away with in seconds :B
and then our heads would explode into candy.
<wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka>
"Why no, officer, I am not made of pancakes."

Tapewolf

He still needs to get back to the bar.  Pip isn't going to be able to take orders or show someone to a room without breaking his assumed persona.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ghostwish

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 22, 2009, 05:45:30 AM
He still needs to get back to the bar.  Pip isn't going to be able to take orders or show someone to a room without breaking his assumed persona.

Assuming of course we know the criteria to which he keeps that persona. I've been curious of that drake for some time, and we haven't seen him in a while, have we?

'Course, Gen suddenly returning to the scene when I thought she was just another stand-in is a bit of a surprise in itself.

SpottedKitty

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on November 22, 2009, 01:52:02 AM

I dunno, I thought it was a combination of controlled panic and "please stop breathing at me". (Gen's breath ought to be almost combustible by now.)

This can only end in hilarity...   ;)
ENGLISH: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages
and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.

Jasonrevall

Are abel's claws out? Is he gonna beat the crazy out of Gen?
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Chakat Blackspots

Quote from: Jasonrevall on November 22, 2009, 10:12:09 AM
Are abel's claws out? Is he gonna beat the crazy out of Gen?

Its possible that Amber drew his fingers that way, I'm not aware of Abel even having claws.

Quote from: SpottedKitty on November 22, 2009, 09:21:38 AM
Quote from: techmaster-glitch on November 22, 2009, 01:52:02 AM

I dunno, I thought it was a combination of controlled panic and "please stop breathing at me". (Gen's breath ought to be almost combustible by now.)

This can only end in hilarity...   ;)

I've never smelled alcohol on somebody's breath, but as drunk as Genesis is now, it must be pretty bad.

Also... Geneses seems *ahem* a bit smaller in certain areas in the 1st panel.

Naldru

Considering that she has ejected her stomach comments, the smell of alcohol would be the least of it.

Gen is a mage with an affinity for water.  The body, including the breasts, are mostly water.  Perhaps Gen had been using magic to produce the equivalent of plastic surgery to enlarge the mentioned items.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Chakat Blackspots

Quote from: Naldru on November 22, 2009, 11:13:58 AM
Considering that she has ejected her stomach comments, the smell of alcohol would be the least of it.

Gen is a mage with an affinity for water.  The body, including the breasts, are mostly water.  Perhaps Gen had been using magic to produce the equivalent of plastic surgery to enlarge the mentioned items.

Although, it could just be the angle and that her arm is in the way, plus the fact that breasts do move and maintain different shapes depending on the position of the shoulders and arms.

Amber Williams

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 22, 2009, 05:45:30 AM

Someone is missing the joke with their logics. :<

Tapewolf

Quote from: Amber Williams on November 22, 2009, 11:28:44 AM

Did you see where the conversation was going before that?  Someone had to say something that wasn't about Gen's breasts or RP'ing...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Garsemor

Hey, here something no one taught of yet. How do we know if this isn't part of Mabs plan, she is rather calm. Maybe it's just me over thinking it, but it's a possibility.
On a side note how is Pip holding that glass, his wing isn't even in it and he is holding it horizontally.  :eek

Lucheek

You know, by this point I'm just expecting Abel to kick Gen in the stomach, pushing her into the room and locking the door. Crazy lady.

Also, Bartender Pip is hilarius. He almost needs a little bow tie to complete the picture!

Ted Schiller

Quote from: Fex on November 22, 2009, 03:54:16 AM

To get rid of the cuteness and sugar, we need the Destania/Wildy Caramelldansen.  That would do it.   :kruger

With regards,
Ted

Amber Williams

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 22, 2009, 11:32:21 AM
Quote from: Amber Williams on November 22, 2009, 11:28:44 AM

Did you see where the conversation was going before that?  Someone had to say something that wasn't about Gen's breasts or RP'ing...

True. I was aiming up to scold the next RP action but I got distracted by your post.  Probably because I have stopped paying attention to any post that refers to a characters chest.

Shirou14

In all seriousness I don't think Pip would have to break his so called persona, we all know Mab can understand his "kiiiii" 's
Also has anyone noticed that able is wearing pants with a ridiculously obvious crotch bulge? I mean it's really quite astounding, it's right there! also, I am using Ables unsavory reaction to the drunken, probably easy lay, as evidence he is gay... or at least much cuter than he pretends to be  :giggle