Upgrade-Downgrade

Started by Brunhidden, November 21, 2009, 08:26:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunhidden

instead of giving many little posts on whats screwing up my life ive waited untill the heap was worth talking about. in an effort not to sound emo ive also included positives in my life, but lets see how they balance out

Positive
- my youngest just learned to walk a week ago
- ive passed most of my finals and in two weeks i start the class that teaches me to use my crime kit complete with fingerprint equipment and mace
- ive been promoted from unemployed sergant to theoretical bounty hunter
- the wife is in therapy
- ive had my tumor removed

Negative
- i now have nine teeth missing from my skull
- doctors have no clue why im finding it difficult to breathe
- due to crushing poverty the family is leaving our apartment to live with my wifes parents in their basement
- the in laws do not have acess to high speed internet, the choice is dialup or the crappyest cable bundle known to wisconsin
- the wife is in therapy
- my youngest now has a high fever and mysteriously sleeps 20 hours a day, eating only one meal
- the car is now sitting in a menards parking lot and refuses to start. the cloud of steam and smell of burnt rubber might have something to do with it

feels good to vent
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

... theoretical bounty hunter?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 21, 2009, 10:52:05 AM

I imagine that bringing in certain theoretical particles like the Higgs Boson would command quite a sizeable bounty.

Seriously, I hope things improve for you and your family, Brun.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Brunhidden

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 21, 2009, 10:52:05 AM

Bounty hunting is technically illegal in wisconsin, but theres loopholes around it

Eibborn

Oh dear. I'm sure you know how to deal with a high fever already, but handle that super carefully. That kind of thing can be dangerous for little kids. Is your youngest also coughing or anything? For how long has the kid been sleeping like that?
/kicks the internet over

Lysander

I've often thought being a bounty hunter would be an awesome job. And good work on being (mostly) healthy.

Sad to hear about the other stuff though. I really don't know what to say that might provide some consolidation, only that I do hope everything turns out okay.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

thegayhare

Brunhidden

thanks for the hugs hare, at the moment i have no problems with pity gropes  :3

fortunately my daughters fever has lifted, but she still sleeps a lot longer then she used to

ive also changed 'passed most of my finals' to 'passed all of my finals'. the only question i got wrong on 'state and local government' was "name the newly appointed Hispanic supreme court justice"