11/21/09 [DMFA #1062] - Time for breast, I MEAN REST, REST!

Started by JackTheCubiWolf, November 21, 2009, 01:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackTheCubiWolf

HAHAHA! Abel's reaction, or lack of reaction, may conferm his sexual preferences.
I'm back, and tired.

!KCA

Even sober, I don't think Genesis would be capable of fully comprehending who she's pouring her chest out for. Mab and Abel are both shapeshifters, one quite ancient, the other basically an incarnation of illicit sex. They've likely seen it all and done it all. Gen couldn't have found a pair less likely to sympathize or agree with her if she tried.

Demont

there goes Amber pushing the PG rating *covers eyes* I get too much of it on FA  :rolleyes

Baal Hadad

Quote from: JackTheCubiWolf on November 21, 2009, 01:25:23 AM
HAHAHA! Abel's reaction, or lack of reaction, may conferm his sexual preferences.

Not necessarily--I'm with him, and that says nothing about my sexual preferences....  It just shows he's thinking with his head and not with his hormones, which I wish more people were like....  :P

You just knew this was going to happen when Gen--and ONLY Gen out of Merlitz's old adventuring team--came back....  :P

Mab's look in the last panel is funny, though....

Jasonrevall

it seems old habits die hard, but stripping in front of people while in a pink outfit is what makes her unique. I fully support this habit.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Gamma

Really now, does it really?
A. She's sloshed out of her gourd,
B. She had no issue with wippin' out the "girls" for anyone to see,
3. And as Abel mentioned, "The large amounts of crazy they are attached to!"

These kinda things would turn off most people looking for something in the neighborhood of serious, not some easy one night stand.
011010000111010001110100011100000011101000101111001011110111011101110111011101110010111001111001011011110111010101110100011101010110001001100101001011100110001101101111011011010010111101110111011000010111010001100011011010000011111101110110001111010110111101001000011001110011010101010011010010100101100101010010010010000100000100110000

Nyomi

While I was looking at his expression, it dawned on me that the ultimate thing for Amber to do to screw with all the people wondering about Abel's sexuality is to make him asexual. :U I have not been around here forever or read everything, so someone else probably thought of this before me, but man.

I mean, I can't recall him ever dating or expressing interest in anybody that way, regardless of gender.

ooklah

I like how Mab pretty much has nearly no reaction at all and is still drinking her drink box. Like this is a normal occurrence.
<wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka>
"Why no, officer, I am not made of pancakes."

Baal Hadad

Quote from: ooklah on November 21, 2009, 02:25:01 AM
I like how Mab pretty much has nearly no reaction at all and is still drinking her drink box. Like this is a normal occurrence.

I don't know, her eyes look rather wide to me.

Madmann135

Quote from: Baal Hadad on November 21, 2009, 02:39:12 AM
Quote from: ooklah on November 21, 2009, 02:25:01 AM

I don't know, her eyes look rather wide to me.

It could be the lack of bra she has.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Shachza

Quote from: Gamma on November 21, 2009, 01:51:12 AM

Really now, does it really?
A. She's sloshed out of her gourd,
B. She had no issue with wippin' out the "girls" for anyone to see,
3. And as Abel mentioned, "The large amounts of crazy they are attached to!"

These kinda things would turn off most people looking for something in the neighborhood of serious, not some easy one night stand.

So true.  I'll pay attention to a nice...  erm!  ...chest as much as any guy, but there's always something that trumps even full-frontal nudity.  For me one of the quickest deterrents is if she's got a voice like betty boop.
            <-- #1 that is!

Tapewolf

Abel's sleeves have come off in the last panel.  This may mean he is about to subdue the crazy by force.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Distracting

Is it just me or are Gen's eyes dilated? If they are, then I gotta say good job on that easily overlooked detail.

On an unrelated note, I've suddenly got an incurable craving for juice boxes.

Wanderer

No, I think that there are enough other factors involved to justify disinterest in this case.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Wanderer on November 21, 2009, 08:05:05 AM
No, I think that there are enough other factors involved to justify disinterest in this case.

To whit, that she is drunk, crazy, scary and would likely try to attack Abel the moment she realised he was a 'Cubi himself.

icarus

i do believe abel has the best response to being flashed i've ever seen.

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that

ANTIcarrot

Okay, I'm a glutton. I'd go for her. :love2 Of course I'd probably get slapped for my troubles.  :knifed But it'd be worth the risk.  :rolleyes
<carefully leans closer to the spinning coffin>
"What's that Mr Mendel? Kill chakat Goldfur? Shi's making a mockery of all your theories?"

The_one_who_is_odd

Abel's reason for not being surprised: He is 400+ years old he probably has seen more than his share of chests.
Mab's reason for not being surprised: She is a really old being (Relative to normal beings, since she is young compared to Fae standards) and is a girl.

Tapewolf

Quote from: The_one_who_is_odd on November 21, 2009, 10:35:05 AM
Mab's reason for not being surprised: She is a really old being (Relative to normal beings, since she is young compared to Fae standards) and is a girl.

Mab's a Creature, also we don't know how old she is, I don't think.  Were you thinking of Rose there?

Mao

Are Fae creatures?  I didn't think they were.. I though they were something else entirely.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Mao Laoren on November 21, 2009, 10:48:04 AM
Are Fae creatures?  I didn't think they were.. I though they were something else entirely.

Perhaps, but she sure as heck isn't a Being.  I always took it that Creatures were magical or partly magical in nature and Beings were mundane.

Amber Williams

Sorry for the artistic inconsistencies. Thats what I get for working tired and without my refs proper.  The comic has been updated so Abel's sleeve and Gen's top are back in synch.

Scow2

But what'd he do with his sleeves in the last panel?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Scow2 on November 21, 2009, 10:53:53 AM
But what'd he do with his sleeves in the last panel?

If you notice (particularly if you have the earlier rev to compare against), they've been pushed up his arms.  I had assumed they were ripped off in some kind of struggle to prevent Gen coming out again.

Lucheek

Amber, are you doing something diffrent with the lineart? It looks like the linework has more diffrences in width throughout the page, especially on panel 2. It looks good.

Also, the last line made me laugh. Teeeeeheeee

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 21, 2009, 11:05:40 AM
If you notice (particularly if you have the earlier rev to compare against), they've been pushed up his arms.  I had assumed they were ripped off in some kind of struggle to prevent Gen coming out again.

... It's almost hypnotic swapping back and forth between the images, watching Gen's top appear and disappear... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

AndersW

Could someone post the old image so those that missed it can see the difference.

Tapewolf

Quote from: AndersW on November 21, 2009, 12:44:21 PM
Could someone post the old image so those that missed it can see the difference.
Amber might not like that.

Brunhidden

im surprised nobody commented on the fact she clearly is not wearing a bra, and that said she must have come to the inn not thinking she needed one
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.