Oshi- It's a new (Kinda) member! Hide (Again)!

Started by Dicey, November 19, 2009, 12:31:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dicey

So after being absent and/or lurking for so long, I thought it would be a miracle for anyone to actually remember me without looking at my posts. Therefore, I saw another new member thingie was in order.
So hi! I'ma Dicey. And I've been alcohol free fo- This isn't alcoholics anonymous, is it? :| Damn.

As might be noticed I really suck at writing introductions.
As said, I'ma Dicey. I'ma fur and I happen to be a whitepelted, featherwinged wolf. Besides the somewhat obvious roleplay, I'm also found gaming (Even competetively, compared to when I last posted), playing tabletennis, billiards and various other stuff. I hold a deep love for sodas, which is mandatory when you're a nerdy gamer. Unfortunately, where I live many do not share my love, so I only get to taste strange sodas occasionally.

And now I can't think of anything else to introduce me with. So meh.
Feel free to ask anything. Do I like cookies? Where am I from? Can I do a handstand on a horse while soldering an airplane model and singing the mexican hat song?

llearch n'n'daCorna

... You mean you're deliberately flouting the "no double accounts" rule?

Without, y'know, asking us mods to disable the other one?

Hrm.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Damaris

I took it to mean that they'd been gone so long that they decided to do another intro thread.  Care to elaborate, Dicey? Is this a new account, or your original?

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

JackTheCubiWolf

Hmm, ether me and you will be the best of friends dicey, or we will be mortal enemies.
I'm back, and tired.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Damaris on November 20, 2009, 09:33:29 PM
I took it to mean that they'd been gone so long that they decided to do another intro thread.  Care to elaborate, Dicey? Is this a new account, or your original?

Heh. Given this account was generated in feb of 2008, I think it's an original. Be nice to have clarification, there, though...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears