11/8/2009 [#159] Vampire Date-Rape. Ouch!

Started by Starcat5, November 07, 2009, 11:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starcat5

Ah yes. golden hair, golden eyes, mindf***ed our young hero, and possibly f***ed her physically as well. I'm hating him already.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Madmann135

Oh great, another reason why Not to go to someone else place.
There list of why not to go used to include, robbery, physical harm, murder and so forth but now it also includes getting fed upon/eaten and turned into a vampire.

...but I gotta ask.
Why Steve Irwin of all people to be Jigsaw's sire?

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hrm. Interesting break into the flashback. I had to page back to see if I missed one...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Madmann135 on November 08, 2009, 02:17:35 AM
...but I gotta ask.
Why Steve Irwin of all people to be Jigsaw's sire?

Steve managed to get himself killed right around the time I was still hammering out significant portions of the story, and hell, he works for two reasons:

• He died from being STAKED. As a vampire it gives him a plausible "out", or at least an excuse to just go with it.
  • I figured it also helped explain his special interest in turning Jigsaw, or at least Talmi in general, since I figured he was piqued by them being marsupials. Yeah, I realize he was more into reptiles in general, but you sorta hope he was logical enough to realize he needed to try turning a mammal first.

Yes, it could've been a more generic vampire to do the job, but hell, why not?

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on November 08, 2009, 11:32:40 AM
Yes, it could've been a more generic vampire to do the job, but hell, why not?

.... so that's why you asked me what I thought of him. And why you were pleased it "wasn't obvious" when I didn't call it from looking at the page. Heh.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

joshofspam

I have a feeling that this still probably won't end well for Jigsaw.

Something tells me we have yet to see the trauma that caused Jigsaw to loose her memory of this.

Hope it doesn't cause Jigsaw to lose of her mind and try to throttle Veled. From the sound of things, that didn't go to well for Qin.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Brunhidden

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.