Challo

Started by Nex, July 22, 2006, 12:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nex

Hey all. New guy here.

Big fan of the comic, sort of a techhie as well. Love messing with computers.

Glad to be here.

Nikki

Hi there!  :3 3 things if you want to survive here:

Don't Touch my ship
Don't even THINK of touching ym ship
DON'T TOUCH MY SHIP!!

oh, and watch out for the Mows, Dakata, and yours truly. And don't touch my tail uless you need it for a pillow =3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Suwako

Hi Nex  >:3

The above writings are worthless if you remain yappity'less.  Or if your not a fellow DMFA reader  :mowsmile

Follow these guidelines for surfival within the DMFA and Clockmantion maddnes

1: Get an avatar  :meh
2: Lose your sanity (beter sooner then later)  :mowtongue
3: get a yappity (optional)
4: Stay away from muffins that where made by an organge squirrel.  :mowtongue
5: Don't talk to Dakata if you want a stable IQ.
6: Do not comment on the forum trolls/jerks just send Damaris a private message or something.  :mowdizzy
7: Postcounts doesn't matter. Remember this.  :mowmeep
8: Karma doesn't matter. Remember this.  :mowmeep
9: please no signature messages above 300 pixels high.
10: read the rulles  :mowsmile

Damaris

When, exactly, did #9 become a rule?  *raises eyebrows*

Welcome to the forum. :)  As you can tell, we're all completely sane and well-adjusted.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Suwako

Quote from: Damaris on July 22, 2006, 01:51:35 PM
When, exactly, did #9 become a rule?  *raises eyebrows*

Welcome to the forum. :)  As you can tell, we're all completely sane and well-adjusted.

It isn'' a rule (quote: guidelines)  ;) I just hate a 500 pixel high signature  :mowsmile

Put in a signature and tell me its not awful and anoying  :mowwink

Nex

Sanity has been overrated for me. Keeps my mind open.

As for an avatar, I've got one in mind and I'm gonna load it soon.

bill

Damaris

The official forum guideline is 500x500.  We're not going to let forumers answer questions if you guys change stuff ;)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Paladin Sheppard

Welcome to the loony bin Nex enjoy your stay  :mwaha

Dakata

Wait, this is the Loony Bin now? ...I thought this was a forum. D:

Ai, we can disable siggies (and avvies), you know. :P

Profile > Look and Layout Pref.s

Look for "Don't show other users' avatars/signatures." :P

Edit: Almost forgot...

Welcome to the forum, Nex. I've got some good news, and some bad news.

The good news is you saved lots of money on your car insurance by switching to Geico.

...The bad news is you'll never be sane ever again. :3 Yay!

Rowne

Besides, as far as images go, if one has Firefox then there's always AdBlock.  AdBlock isn't only for ads.  No, 'tis the most joyous remover of any undesirable images on the Unending Wire.

That said, h'lo new person!

Suwako

Quote from: Damaris on July 22, 2006, 09:55:05 PM
The official forum guideline is 500x500.  We're not going to let forumers answer questions if you guys change stuff ;)

:bat Okay I'm going to put a 500 high signature image up now  :twisted

:mowtongue Like whatever, You are able to change them when they're anoying anyways  :mowmeep

xHaZxMaTx

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :mwaha

Suwako

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on July 23, 2006, 05:31:49 AM
MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :mwaha

Damn Fledglings, always being evil  :mowwink

Rowne

* Rowne whistles merrily and goes around eradicating bad images, such as Hazzy's huge black PNG, using clever wildcards in case they return.

Oh how I love thee, Gecko-based browsers, let me count the ways.

Even K-Meleon has Adblock built in these days.

*Cough.*

xHaZxMaTx

Rowne

Behold the internet superiority of Free software!

Not to mention that there are extensions for Firefox even that can control the maximum size of any images (including embedded ones) and scale them down should they be over that size.  Then, of course, there's the greatness of greasemonkey.

If one desires to travel the internet, one must be well equipped and well prepared to deal with the horrors within!

Nex

Out of everything I've seen so far, I can only conclude that all of you have lost your minds on the brink of insanity, that your souls have been corrupted by the dark arts you practice in this realm, awaiting a moment where you will be able to unleash it on the world.

... I think I'll fit right in :D

Damaris

:meh

If a 500 pixel high sig would bother me, why would I set the max size for the forum to that size?

:kruger

Tiger_T

Quote from: Nex on July 23, 2006, 02:05:39 PM
Out of everything I've seen so far, I can only conclude that all of you have lost your minds on the brink of insanity, that your souls have been corrupted by the dark arts you practice in this realm, awaiting a moment where you will be able to unleash it on the world.

... I think I'll fit right in :D
*pours him a stiletto of Frankfurter wieners*

"Cheers!" to that one! :mowmeep

Welcome!
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

LionHeart

You're on to us, aren't you?  :mowwink

Welcome aboard. *gives Nex a souvenir coffee mug*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

bill

That's when I'm off Red Bull.