Game: Invisible Friend (Sign up for Round 53)

Started by Gabi, December 14, 2008, 06:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabi

Heh, no. It's because the only one whose reply was not in that post was Fibre's IF, and Fibre can't be his own IF. Anything else would have been mere speculation. :P Unless I was Fibre's IF in which case I'd know that everyone but me had replied. But I can't reveal that much information (whether it's true or not), so all I can say is that Fibre's reply was there.

Now, dear IF... PING (please reply).
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Inumo

Some answers from really late at night.

Quote from: Gabi's Invisible Friend

dear gabi,

PONG

Gabi

Yes! That was the reply I wanted. :) And that's... a cup with spotted ears and a strange perspective! Thanks, I'd never received anything like that before! *Saves.*

Inumo

This is a reminder, the round is ending today. If there are any last minute questions or answers you want/need to send in, do it today. Guessing begins tomorrow, if I'm reading the rules rightly.

Gabi

Yes, you are. Thanks for hosting this, Inumo.

OK... dear IF, is this the last minute? Otherwise, what minute is it? And what are the minutes that come after the last minute? Also, why has no one else been asking questions lately?

Inumo

And here are the last answers of the game:

dear Gabi, if this is the last minute of what is it? If this is the last minute there should be none! Why would one bother asking questions when one can bother stating answers?

Guessing may begin.

e_voyager

i want to guess fibre but the answers were more like gabi then fiber so i'll guess Tytaj. if this reasoning makes no sense to you then keep in mind i'm just barely in from work and on my way to bed so i may not be thinking at 100%
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

Pft, I'll go for fibre then.

Though I don't like the way that fibre wasn't around and conveniently returned at the same time as I received my IF answers. But whatever, if E was doing that I will be very very...

I forget, what was I typing about again? o.o

Gabi

I guess Tytaj too, and I don't quite understand E's reasoning.

Fibre

Inumo

And here's the fact of the matter:

So, Gabi, Tytaj, congratulations, you've won this round!

e_voyager

as i said, i was more or less half sleep and even thorough the answers screamed Gabi i just couldn't commit myself so i pick a harmless third party.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

I almost did the same, E.

Heheh, Couldn't have hid myself this round no matter who's IF I was, heheh.  >:3

The ping-pong one was a dead give-away for gabi, probably :P

e_voyager

heh could be. i wonder how i wasn't made this round though.

Gabi

I guess we knew each other too well. But how come everyone guessed Tytaj except himself?

Yes, I believed that was what the chart looked like.

Shall I host the next round?

Inumo

e_voyager

Dekari

Seeing as you guys almost always have the same players each round, I think it's time I came out of hiding....again.

I'll play.
I somehow get the feeling that you didn't think your cunning plan all the way through.

Thanks go to Kipiru and Rhyfe for the art work used in avatars.

http://drakedekari.deviantart.com/

e_voyager

Welcome back my friend to the show that doesn't game that shouldn't end i'm so glad you could attend come inside come inside.

Suwako

Gabi

Yay, we have 4 players! I'll wait to see if Paladin wants to join, and if anyone else is interested.

Inumo

Did you count Fibre? Quote related.

Quote from: Fibre on October 28, 2010, 07:16:56 PM
You can count me in indefinitely, I don't check this thread that often but whenever it starts I'm happy to join in. :)

Gabi

Oh, I wasn't counting him. Thanks for the reminder!

OK, the next round starts tomorrow. If anyone else wants to play, say it now or else you'll have to wait until a new round begins.

e_voyager

don't forget to designate an invisible friend for the box should he post.

Gabi

Sorry, the box is not available. I asked him. Pity, it would have been fun.

OK, so the participants for this round are: Inumo, e_voyager, Dekari, Tytaj and Fibre. PMs will be sent soon.

Still experimenting to find the ideal length (which probably depends on who the players are), I'll make this round last for 17 days so that everyone has enough time to figure out who their IF is but hopefully not enough time to get bored of the game and cause it to become inactive. So this round will end on Monday, 13th of December.

Inumo

So, m'dear IF, let's begin.

Do you like to dance?
Have you ever spent time creating a world?
Do you play vidjagames? If so, which is your current favorite?
What's your favorite thing to eat?
Do you like fish sticks? Do you see where I'm going with this question?
You find yourself in a room with a locked door, a baseball bat, a mirror, a table, and a piano. How do you get out?
If similes came true whenever you thought of them, how many times would you have died from eyes drilling through some place?

Dekari

Dear IF,

So far this winter has kind of sucked where I'm at, has it snowed where you are yet?
What's your drink of choice?
If you were given $250,000 and told you had 4 days to spend it all or else pay it all back, what would you spend it on?
PC or Mac?
XBox 360, PS3, or Wii?
Do you like spicy foods, and if so, would you willing eat a Bhut Jolokia pepper if you were to be given $1,000 if you stand the heat after eating it without anything to drink for 5 minuets?
I somehow get the feeling that you didn't think your cunning plan all the way through.

Thanks go to Kipiru and Rhyfe for the art work used in avatars.

http://drakedekari.deviantart.com/

e_voyager

Dear invisible friend

have you ever seen Mortal Kombat?
did you enjoy it is you did?
do you need an organic body to be alive?
what is the ghost in the machine?
who is the twilight princess?
what is the square root of 0?
what is 700/ 1E^-20?

Fibre

Dear IF,

How have you been?
What question would you like me to ask you?
What is the answer to that question?

Suwako

Dear IF,

How do you feel about this new round?
Why do you feel that way?
If I disagree with your feelings how would you feel?  >:3