And Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Draken, May 12, 2009, 04:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boygenius32

cute, but your argument is invalid.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but Mao wasn't arguing, he was querying; saying the argument is invalid is not proving it so; and you still haven't provided any evidence.

If anything, purely to the contrary...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

Boygenius32

cute, but in Science last year I had a 100% average (earth sciences), this year, a 97% (biology honors) I took Algebra 2 with Trig honors freshman year, and I'm taking math analysis this year. I took World history 2 AP. My birthday is Pi day, and also Albert Einstein's birthday.

SquirrelWizard

cute, but a true genius would be responsible for making bacon flavored bug spray.
Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

e_voyager

cute but really should be playing invisible friend this round
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Boygenius32

e_voyager

cute but only in a cross over can he hope to prove anything
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Boygenius32

Mao

Cute, but I'm still not seeing anything to distinguish him as a genius.  The marks are nice, but decent school scores do not a genius make.  Over compensating for something else maybe?

Boygenius32

cute, but do you even understand the concepts powering a linear pulse accelerator, and have the capability to construct one? I took apart a VCR when I was seven, and use the parts to make an LED lamp.

Mao

Cute, but clearly doesn't know how to play this game, or know anything about me.

Boygenius32

cute, but I get the game, If not you.

Mao

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but clearly trolling.

I give him seven out of ten.

e_voyager

cute but what is trolling again?

Boygenius32

cute, but I think it's posting too often and being evil.

e_voyager

cute but lets do the plot twist!  :twist

Boygenius32

Turnsky

cute but this isn't an image war.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Boygenius32

cute, but all's fair in love, war and the internet!

e_voyager

cute but must now be balanced. i place him under 2/5 fumble spell

Lisky

Cute, but it is your corrupt we seek!

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but is due the lesser forms of filth, that he does not sink into corruption.

Mao

The Only Man Ever

Lisky

Cute, but way to go with ruining all the Boondock Saints references  D:<

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

cute but really should start some more references.

Boygenius32

cute, but you can't cage the internet.

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but I think I get what he's trying to do.... >.>