And Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Draken, May 12, 2009, 04:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

cute but summoned a warpai that i still haven fulling mastered/ trained. she's eaten my polish and model car collection again!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

Lisky

Cute, but appears to be a mouth-breather

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but an insignificANT little.

Now, tell me a joke.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bradypodidae

Cute, but what do you call 24 blondes in a cardboard box?
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Lisky

Cute, but what about those 3 guys on the beach...ya know... with the genie!

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Boygenius32

cute, but jokes are for... game... threads... nevermind.

Lysander

Cute, but can can take a joke, apparently.    :januscat
TytajLucheek

bradypodidae

Cute, but where does someone take a joke?   :3

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Boygenius32

cute, but some joke are prescription and should only be taken with supervision.

Lisky

Cute, but i'm going to make this pencil disappear   >:3

bradypodidae

Cute, but it won't be long before those meddling kids and their dog are on the case.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Boygenius32

cute, but it was old man peterson.

Suwako

SquirrelWizard

cute, but sounds too apathetic to live...
Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

Boygenius32

e_voyager

cute but seems to need a dictionary
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

Cute, but a bullet to the head makes the brain go squish

SquirrelWizard

cute but the education system has scientifically proven that people can survive without using their brain...
Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

e_voyager

cute but scary. if people can live without brains then the poor zombies will starve to death when they rise.

Boygenius32

cute, but apathy is just not caring, and the education system could prove the earth is flat.

e_voyager

cute but doesn't see  if you're to apathetic you live then you die. that's true even of a program like forte!

Boygenius32

cute, but I don't care enough to kill myself.

Lisky

Cute, but by saying that, I'd be lying  :3

Boygenius32

cute, but lying is the only way to be truthful.

Lysander

Cute, but is waxing paradoxical. Then again, can a paradox become more paradoxical? Does a paradox ever begin before it has a chance to not end?   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Boygenius32

e_voyager

Suwako