The ban game, v17

Started by Lisky, February 02, 2009, 05:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pagan

Basilisk is banned by the inevitable math test.
<quotes the Litany Against Fear>
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Ren Gaulen

Pagan is banned by a ninja nun.

Mao

Ren is banned by a samurai teacher.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Mao Laoren is banned by a knight in armor.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Cogidubnus

Corgatha is banned by the warrior-poet.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Cogidubnus is banned by a priest-philosopher.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Mao

Corgi is banned by a militant monk.

Cogidubnus

Mao is banned by apathetic mercenaries.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Cogidubnus is banned by axe weilding psychoes.

Cogidubnus

Corgatha is banned by MEAD. Drink of axe-weilding psychos everywhere. :3

Lisky

Cogi is banned by the riot police, wielding teargas, tasers, and paintball guns with rubber bullets

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Mao

Corgatha Taldorthar

Mao Laoren is banned by the rabbit of Caerbannog

Lisky

Corgatha is banned , for he is mistaken for winnie the pooh by the riot police

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk2150 is banned for secretly being chickenfoot.

Lisky

Corgatha is banned for i have done well on midterms thus far... and in my exuberance, accidentally set of some rather large fireworks right on top of him

Pagan

Basilisk is banned for I have conquered another test. Boo-yah!
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Angel

Pagan is banned because I did well on my Spanish test, but I don't know when my midterms are.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lisky

Angel is banned for lacking rather important knowledge for a college/university student...

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk2150 is banned because midterms can always be discovered by simply following the herd along.

Lisky

Corgatha is banned because i think i need more fireworks... 98% and 93% on the ones i've already take...  :)

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk2150 is banned because fireworks are lame. Real men play with high explosives! :P

Lisky

Corgatha is banned...if "real men" play with high explosives they're miners, demolitions experts, in the army, or in jail... none of those careers really fits with a MD...and prison doesn't sound soo tempting... so yea... i ban you for not carefully thinking through your previous ban

Angel

Basilisk is banned by a couple engineering majors, one of whom went on to study medicine in grad school. I don't know anyone who did that, but as an undecided major, I know that your college major can potentially have nothing to do with your career.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Corgatha Taldorthar

Black angel is banned by the forces of indecision.

Lisky

Corgatha is banned by the forces of awesome  >:3

Pagan

Basilisk is banned. By the power of three, I ban you!

e_voyager

by the the rule of the third magic

Pagan is banned, Pagan is banned , Pagan is banned

trice spoken once fulfilled
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ren Gaulen

Stand back! I'm going to ban E with Science! :B

Mao

Ren is banned because of the Wizard's Third Rule.