The ban game, v17

Started by Lisky, February 02, 2009, 05:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pagan

Ren is banned because if you stare too long into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you. Do not become one who fights monsters.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Lisky

Pagan is banned for sometimes, when you fight monsters, you have to become one yourself

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Ren Gaulen

Pagan is banned because someone has to fight so that others would be able to live peacefully. I shall do it. I am strong enough. I am Ren Gaulen, the Sword of Sorceress! And no evil shall stand against me!

Basilisk is banned because I have vanquished the daemon within. And because Basilisk got in my way.

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned so that i may recharge. power up! cleave and smite!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

E is banned for needing to recharge... if i wanted to, i could start cleaving and smiting right now

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

Basilisk2150 is banned because i was egging Ren on not smiting myself
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

meany

E is bnned for clarifying.

e_voyager

Meany is banned because i feel the need to rampage but there are no armies around to attack.

Angel

E is banned so he can give peace a chance.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Tyranastrasz

Angel is banned because peace can only be bought with bloodshed.

e_voyager

Tyranastrasz is banned to give peas a chance

Tyranastrasz

Voyager is banned by a giant bowl of pea salad.

e_voyager

Tyranastrasz is banned because pea salad just sounds wrong.

Lisky

E is banned by a group rabid pigs...

Cogidubnus

Basilisk is banned by a basilisk. No, don't look at it!

Lisky

cogi is banned for not realizing multiple basilisks in the same area is a recipe for absolute disaster...

meany

Basilisk is banned for causing a disaster without proper supervision.

Pagan

Meany is banned by being forced to watch bad movies.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Lisky

Pegan is banned, because he was dead when i got there (tries to hide sniper rifle)*

meany

Basilisk is banned because his accomplice was caught on film and testified against him.

Pagan

Meany is banned by memes.

Lisky

Pegan is banned because meany fell for the decoy

meany

Basilisk is banned because that was the decoy Meanie, Annoyie.

Lisky

Meany is banned by a well placed tactical nuclear weapon... don't mind that beeping briefcase next to you... i'm sure it's just someone's misplaced travel alarm...

:explosion

meany

Basilisk is banned for forgetting that I am a cockroach, and thus immune. :B

Corgatha Taldorthar

Meany is banned for not being immune to the mighty Boot of Stomping.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

e_voyager

Corgatha Taldorthar is banned as i boot jack Luigi and boot stoop around for fun.

Slowtini

E is banned because I am tired. *yawn*

Tyranastrasz

Slowtini is banned because I am more tired.

Lisky

Tyra is banned for i have been woken from my slumber by a dog of immense size... who is demanding attention... and breakfast...