The ban game, v17

Started by Lisky, February 02, 2009, 05:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Pagan is banned for not seeing cute is a sign of doom! chaos cute come save us all!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

E is banned by the necromows... the ultimate sign of cute chaos...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Pagan

Basilisk is banned with fire! Beware the heretic and the xeno!
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Jairus

Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Lisky

Commissar huggs is banned by some ork shoota boyz... Jay gets banned in the shoot-out

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Jairus

llearch n'n'daCorna

Jubblies is banned for using unregistered weapons-grade cute.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

meany

Ren is banned for using cute to smite evil.

Noone

Meany is banned because the smite evil power is based on charisma, in which case, cute would be a very nice weapon for smiting evil.

meany

The 1Kobra is banned for rolling six 1s in a row, and phailing to smite any evil at all.

Noone

Meany is banned because dual wielders can get 7 attacks a round (9 in 3.5 if epic, and more if a monk), extra attacks which I use to smite evil!

meany

The 1Kobra is banned because the evil smites him first while he's busy explaining.

Lisky

Meany is banned for interrupting... a knife through the spine has ended his reign of interrupting and terror...

Ren Gaulen

Basilisk is banned because his own spine was forcibly removed from his body by an assassin bioroid.

Lisky

Ren is banned for the good lord hath blessed me with a spare... his assassin is quickly dispensed with a knife to the CPU, then reprogrammed to take down Ren himself... i sent along a swarm of mows with the assassin, just to make sure the job gets done right...  :mowhappy

Pagan

Basilisk is banned because he shoulda used a  :mowninja.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Jairus

Pagan is banned by a...
:twist

Ren Gaulen

Jay is banned because someone wants to talk to him..

meany

Ren is banned for use of images.

Lisky

meany is banned for his lack of images... or graphic imagery... as such, he his strangled with a length of razor wire, and his body is left in the mens bathroom in a highway rest area...

Ren Gaulen

Basilisk, you are banned because you have angered Alita.

..Prepare to die. :)

Lisky

ren is banned for he isn't making any...

Ren Gaulen

Basilisk is banned because he obviously has never heard about "Battle Angel Alita". :P

meany

Ren is banned because of my skepticism.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is not banned because his scepticism was powerful and inspiring. :B

meany

Ren, however, is banned because his taxes are overdue. :B

e_voyager

Meany is banned because evil is as evil does
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

E is banned for not being evil enough :kruger

Ren Gaulen

Basilisk is banned because I can be evil towards evil, if that is what it takes to defeat evil. >:]