09/06/09 [DMFA #1040] - Abel is quite...perky

Started by senrath, September 06, 2009, 02:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitesfear

Abletta finding 'er feet during the day shift has the advantage of allowing one to acclimatise and get used to a position, while still having the opportunity to ask questions and get help should something one isn't sure how to deal with comes up(and allows Alexsi to get a feel for how they'll work out befor allowing 'em to take a shift unsupervised, as well as provide tips and basic training should a need for such be uncovered).

It's also, as previously mentioned, fun. And allows 'er to mess with people from a position of lesser responsibility, while Alexsi's presence helps discourage or diffuse trouble should Alberta go too far.

Anyway, all we need now is for a group of adventurers to show up in cross-dressing disguises.  :mwaha

Quote from: Liatai on September 06, 2009, 09:38:30 AM
On the other hand, I can see a trait like that putting cubi in very high demand as singers. With a little practice, they'd be able to match any vocal range or reach any pitch with minimal difficulty! And, of course, it would make them naturals in the "deep, booming, intimidating voice" and "evil laugh" fields, too.  :mwaha

Damn shapeshifters! I put alot of work into refining my evil laugh.   :mwaha

Quote from: Kesh on September 06, 2009, 11:15:36 AM
Quote from: Dard on September 06, 2009, 05:21:44 AM
Please pay attention to the wobble-lines on panel 2! >:3

Especially since Able wouldn't have had time to put on a bra, that's... all natural perkiness.  :3

Ablette can shapeshift clothes, too, remember. It was mentioned only a few pages back.

Goatmon

Quote from: Baal Hadad on September 06, 2009, 06:47:35 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on September 06, 2009, 06:52:23 AM
I have to admit this is an idea I can see going very wrong, assuming it's not just something he's doing at the moment just for the hell of it.

I'm sure he is.  :P  He's too afraid of what will happen if he's found out to go that far....

(And thank you, Goatmon--I realized it was a foolish way to put that question since his hair is a LOT longer in Abel's Story....)

Actually I believe he just hasn't learned how to keep his hair suspended yet in Abel's Story.  

Comparing the current AS to the current DMFA, it looks about the same length.  

Also I think Abella seems like a more appropriate female name.  (Twilight Connections notwithstanding)

Stygian

Really... This strip requires a soundtrack of awesomeness... But Dude Looks Like A Lady is too obvious, so...

I want to break free~...?

Indy

Quote from: Kitesfear on September 06, 2009, 07:46:03 PM
Quote from: Kesh on September 06, 2009, 11:15:36 AM
Quote from: Dard on September 06, 2009, 05:21:44 AM
Please pay attention to the wobble-lines on panel 2! >:3

Especially since Able wouldn't have had time to put on a bra, that's... all natural perkiness.  :3

Ablette can shapeshift clothes, too, remember. It was mentioned only a few pages back.

Obviously, otherwise that shirt wouldn't fit nearly as nicely. I do believe the forgotten bra was intentional, however...

Jer-oh-me

Well, I feel less gay for Abel now... Though I think I have a suspicion as to why Jy might have been now, as it's been hinted that Abel and Dan may actually be related. Well Amber has thrown us for a loop in the past, and I'm just saying that Jyrras may discover that he's not so much gay, as he loves Dan and Abel more than he would as a friend, but then again I'm biased. Also, I've been hoping Amber had a clever plot in mind when it came to Jyrras being gay having mentioned that in the list of webcomic clichés to build readership.

jimsan

Quote from: Stygian on September 06, 2009, 10:47:56 PM
Really... This strip requires a soundtrack of awesomeness... But Dude Looks Like A Lady is too obvious, so...

I want to break free~...?

Fat bottomed girls? (They make the rockin' world go round!)
Remember the past.
Prepare for the future.
Live in the present.

The_one_who_is_odd

Quote from: Madmann135 on September 06, 2009, 10:49:46 AM
OLooking at the page again I think fem-Abel and Lorenda wear the same cup size.
That is if fem-Abel wore a bra.

No if you look close enough Lorenda's are indeed bigger than Abella's

Vanvidum

Quote from: skurvy on September 06, 2009, 12:51:41 PM
why is everyone getting all excited about Abel's trappy mantits

Come now, really. I think we should all follow the advice I've come across on another forum...

(I quote) "I think we're all adult enough for you to call them by their proper name: woo-woo-jubbly-flubbly-wee-kerbooshers."

ishidan

Quote from: Pagan on September 06, 2009, 01:41:27 PM
What are these Abel-boobs that you speak of? I merely see his legs. Oh, lovely thin<strike>g</strike>hs.
FTFY

Lucheek

TheDXM

oh hai Abel! You seem to have (slightly) more curves than usual today...

Keleth

Help! I'm gay!

Aurawyn

Quote from: Ted Schiller on September 06, 2009, 04:39:05 PM
Lorenda isn't just confused, she's sad as well.  Perhaps a hidden affection for Jyrras comes to light? 

You know, I thought the same thing when I saw the expression on Lorenda's face in the last panel.. I thought of it as a "Hey he thought he liked me before now he met this person, who happens to appear to be a hot chick, and now hes not interested in me..." Kinda Look

Being a big girl myself.. I think that is what I would be thinking at this point... But then i have issues haha..

Ps: I love Lorenda's Shirt and want one for myself

Sunblink

Quote from: jimsan on September 07, 2009, 12:14:40 AM
Fat bottomed girls? (They make the rockin' world go round!)

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard~? *ding!*

I'm kind of a nerd in that I actually like that song.

Also, AMBER YOU ARE ON THE VERGE OF MAKING ME DRAW HORRIBLE THINGS. :V Why you do this.

joshofspam

I wonder.

Does physical shape really have a part in cubi relationships?

I wonder if the importants of female and male relationships in cubi culture is just for the sake of the next generation of kids and cubi don't really think of male and female in long term relationships?

Though that just brings all new form of confusion to how relations work in a cubi society. :erk
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Quote from: joshofspam on September 08, 2009, 10:38:24 AM

Though that just brings all new form of confusion to how relations work in a cubi society. :erk

Maybe they don't.

We don't see any stable relationships between two 'Cubi. A lot of the ones that seem to work at least some of the time are between a 'Cubi and a non-cubi.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on September 08, 2009, 11:10:00 AM
We don't see any stable relationships between two 'Cubi. A lot of the ones that seem to work at least some of the time are between a 'Cubi and a non-cubi.

I don't think we have anywhere near enough information to draw any solid conclusions there.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Corgatha Taldorthar

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 08, 2009, 11:11:48 AM
Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on September 08, 2009, 11:10:00 AM

I don't think we have anywhere near enough information to draw any solid conclusions there.

No, we don't. But the idea amused me enough to toss it out there. :P
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Naldru on September 08, 2009, 12:57:02 PM
Just a thought.  If Wildy repeated her attack at this moment, would it have any effect.

Of course it would.

What, you thought there were no nerve complexes there in women? It's different, but there's still pain. After all, there's pleasure during sex, and there's a fine line between the two...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Turnsky

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 08, 2009, 01:14:58 PM
Just a thought.  If Wildy repeated her attack at this moment, would it have any effect.

Of course it would.

What, you thought there were no nerve complexes there in women? It's different, but there's still pain. After all, there's pleasure during sex, and there's a fine line between the two...

but worse, she could throw biggs at 'im.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Artanis

Quote from: Turnsky on September 08, 2009, 01:30:24 PM
but worse, she could throw biggs at 'im.

This is a fate that should not be wished upon anyone.

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 08, 2009, 01:14:58 PM

Of course it would.

People are also assuming he did a complete genderchange on the spot and didn't just grow a pair to freak out Dan. (And I can hear the peanut gallery going augh at the concept.)
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Thirty Second Artbomb

Don't mind the de-lurk, just reposting something amusing I found elsewhere.

"Stupid sexy Abel..."

Dagardo

Aside from freaking out Dan, I just thought Abel was just proving the point that he can do the cute hostess thing. Seems like his point has been made to me, but probably not for Dan. :P
Though I wonder what Dan finds so wrong with female Abel, maybe he's just in denial.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on September 08, 2009, 04:42:45 PM
People are also assuming he did a complete genderchange on the spot and didn't just grow a pair to freak out Dan. (And I can hear the peanut gallery going augh at the concept.)

If you're the sort of sick, perverted freak who stares at people's crotches, you'll note that Amber has been drawing them differently since Abel shifted. So I think he did a full change, there.

I'm willing to be proven wrong, of course, but about the only person who can prove me wrong on this particular call is Amber herself...

Keleth

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 08, 2009, 06:00:00 PM

If you're the sort of sick, perverted freak who stares at people's crotches, you'll note that Amber has been drawing them differently since Abel shifted. So I think he did a full change, there.

I'm willing to be proven wrong, of course, but about the only person who can prove me wrong on this particular call is Amber herself...

Don't tempt her! She'll ruin everything!
Help! I'm gay!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Drathorin on September 08, 2009, 07:06:23 PM
Don't tempt her! She'll ruin everything!

... Can you think of a better reason for tempting her? ;-]

Thirty Second Artbomb

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 08, 2009, 06:00:00 PM

Unless it's been brought up already, Abel could be a master of the ancient ninja art of Tuck-Fu. After all, he's been in a school that offers courses as esoteric as grass-growing for how many years now? Not much of a stretch. :p

ishidan

Quote from: Thirty Second Artbomb on September 08, 2009, 07:13:45 PM
Unless it's been brought up already, Abel could be a master of the ancient ninja art of Tuck-Fu. After all, he's been in a school that offers courses as esoteric as grass-growing for how many years now? Not much of a stretch. :p
I bet the entire first day is practicing the name of the class, to prevent Spoonerisms.