Uhhh...

Started by Lego3400, September 02, 2009, 08:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lego3400

I went to look at the new commenteires... and they're not there. I even cleared my catche and history and stuff...

bradypodidae

Don't know what to tell you... I went to the archives, and then to the first comic and found the commentaries. Granted, not all the comics have commentaries, but I found the ones Darkmoon speaks of posted below the comics.

Perhaps a little more information on your difficulties may help, and I will shut up and let Darkmoon handle this...
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Damaris

He reuploaded them, as I was having a similar issue.  Try again, and it should behave at this point.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Lego3400

Uhhhh. I think the main page is kinda screwy now. The top link doesn't link to the main comic and instead links to the new Mummy and Franky Mini-arc. Also the Bunny comic doesn't link to the one shown in the picture. I posted this here since I didn't want to start a second topic about things being borked.

Darkmoon

It was an error in the updating script. I've caught it. Just click back in the archives to view the old comics.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

Eh, no biggie one way or the other. Everything's all good now.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...