08/16/09 [DMFA#1031] - Must have more pout

Started by OminousShadow, August 16, 2009, 02:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OminousShadow

THE CAMERA DEMANDS IT! That is all.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

Janus Whitefurr

"....what."

Perfect reaction there, fluff-tuft. Flee from the cameras!
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

ChaosMageX

And as the camera clicks, I can hear playing in the back of my mind "I'm too sexy".  Jyrrus has quite the little tush to wiggle as he flees the camera. xD

And that means that Albanion is the second equine shutterbug to stalk Jy jy.  Can you all remember who the first is? :3

Icon by Sunblink

Jairus

I have to admit, as Fae Vengeance goes, this is pretty nasty. I mean, the further invasions of his privacy, all of the pretty ladies throwing themselves at him to cuddle him for being so adorably cute, Dan's jealousy at the gay guy getting all of the action, the teasing from Wildy, and worst of all Abel's sarcasm... I like it.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

OminousShadow

Jyrrus needs to build Jy-Bots in his likeness to hide from the masses
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

Baal Hadad

So...this is what Jyrras gets for not hugging Nutmeg.  Remind me to hug her--tightly--the next time I see her....   :erk

Jairus

Quote from: Baal Hadad on August 16, 2009, 02:41:22 AM
So...this is what Jyrras gets for not hugging Nutmeg.  Remind me to hug her--tightly--the next time I see her....   :erk
Ah, but you'll hug her too tightly, and wind up going bald every time you see a Batman movie or something like that.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Turnsky

y'know, this is the first time we've seen Albanion with a shirt....and pants.

is it wrong that i think the hat suits him?

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Jairus on August 16, 2009, 02:30:42 AM
I have to admit, as Fae Vengeance goes, this is pretty nasty. I mean, the further invasions of his privacy, all of the pretty ladies throwing themselves at him to cuddle him for being so adorably cute, Dan's jealousy at the gay guy getting all of the action, the teasing from Wildy, and worst of all Abel's sarcasm... I like it.

What did Dan call that action again?  I think it was macking.  Jyrrus needs to learn how to mack badly like Dan so he can turn all those floozies off him. xD

Quote from: Jairus on August 16, 2009, 02:50:32 AM
So...this is what Jyrras gets for not hugging Nutmeg.  Remind me to hug her--tightly--the next time I see her....   :erk
Ah, but you'll hug her too tightly, and wind up going bald every time you see a Batman movie or something like that.

Ah, but I don't think it's possible to glomp Nutmeg too hard.  Remember, she got impaled straight through the chest and didn't really mind it.  If anything, she'd hug you back a bit too hard and displace a few of your vertebrae, but that'd be better than what Albanion would do to you for not hugging her.

Icon by Sunblink

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Turnsky on August 16, 2009, 03:09:50 AM
y'know, this is the first time we've seen Albanion with a shirt....and pants.

I wish I knew how to spell buret properly. :(

Turnsky, if you like it so much, maybe you should draw both Albanion and Kria as a photography duo both taking pictures of poor Jyrrus from different angles.  That'd be funny and you could dress them as you please.

EDIT: Shoot!  I double-posted.  People were just responding so fast I figured another post would pop up before this one.  That's what I get for hanging out on Gaia Online too much.  I'M SORRY! :cry I wish we had the ability to delete our own posts.

Icon by Sunblink

ooklah

no, the hat suits him.

I have a similar hat. but it is just all dark blue and not with a black brim.
<wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka>
"Why no, officer, I am not made of pancakes."

ChaosMageX

Quote from: ooklah on August 16, 2009, 03:26:51 AM

no, the hat suits him.

Do you know what kind of hat it is?  What is it called?

Icon by Sunblink

Baal Hadad

Quote from: ChaosMageX on August 16, 2009, 03:10:08 AM
Quote from: Jairus on August 16, 2009, 02:50:32 AM

Ah, but I don't think it's possible to glomp Nutmeg too hard.  Remember, she got impaled straight through the chest and didn't really mind it.  If anything, she'd hug you back a bit too hard and displace a few of your vertebrae, but that'd be better than what Albanion would do to you for not hugging her.

I rarely watch Batman movies anyway.  :P  And if I went bald, at least I wouldn't have to worry about haircuts anymore--plus my bald spot would then become redundant....

As for the vertebrae, I'm double jointed, so that might not worry me either.

ooklah

Quote from: ChaosMageX on August 16, 2009, 03:32:50 AM
Quote from: ooklah on August 16, 2009, 03:26:51 AM

no, the hat suits him.

Do you know what kind of hat it is?  What is it called?

I've always called them golfer hats, though on looking at golfers hats, those arn't quite right, Drivers or Ivys (depending on where you are looking and who's calling them what) look more correct. Mine has snaps that allow the hat flop to pull away from the brim to look more like Albanians.
<wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka>
"Why no, officer, I am not made of pancakes."

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: ChaosMageX on August 16, 2009, 03:15:43 AM

Beret. Although I think that's more of a fedora.

EDIT: Shoot!  I double-posted.  People were just responding so fast I figured another post would pop up before this one.  That's what I get for hanging out on Gaia Online too much.  I'M SORRY! :cry I wish we had the ability to delete our own posts.

How about you pause and wait and think a little. It's not like the forum will run away and leave you alone.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

hapless

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 16, 2009, 04:29:09 AM

Beret. Although I think that's more of a fedora.
I don't think that beret has the... brim? bill? that thing in front. :)
This looks more like a casquet.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_cap
ED: Or, more precisely, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsboy_cap (I guess.)

//h
Chaosnet device not responding - check breaker on the Unibus

MT Hazard

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna link=topic=6405.msg292723#msg292723

quote author=ChaosMageX link=topic=6405.msg292716#msg292716 date=1250406943]
EDIT: Shoot!  I double-posted.  People were just responding so fast I figured another post would pop up before this one.  That's what I get for hanging out on Gaia Online too much.  I'M SORRY! :cry I wish we had the ability to delete our own posts.

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna
How about you pause and wait and think a little. It's not like the forum will run away and leave you alone.

No so sure about that, there's been several occasions when a forum seems to have settled down, only for three people to post while I'm writing my response.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Turnsky

that'll only happen when the robot apocalypse arrives, Llearch.

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Turnsky on August 16, 2009, 05:26:18 AM

You're right llsearch, I need to calm down.  Turnsky's right, forums won't start running away until April 21, 2011, or whatever date Judgement Day gets pushed back to next...maybe December 21, 2012. xD

Icon by Sunblink

hapless

The Unixverse ends on Tue, 19 Jan 2038 03:14:07 +0000

... unless they'll manage to migrate to 64-bit time_t.

//h

Succubus_1982

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP-_cpVpZbQ&feature=related

I think this amply covers the majority of what came to mind when I saw this comic  xD

Quote from: hapless on August 16, 2009, 05:58:56 AM
The Unixverse ends on Tue, 19 Jan 2038 03:14:07 +0000

... unless they'll manage to migrate to 64-bit time_t.

//h

Crap you mean I don't even get to enjoy a full century of the torture and pillaging of puny human souls?

Although I think that's more of a fedora.

Uh uh.... its a Newsboy cap (obviously since he's doing the journalist thing) a.k.a a Bakerboy cap

EDIT: Nevermind hapless I didn't notice you'd typed 'Unixverse' as opposed to 'Universe'
I'm not lazy... I'm motivationally impaired

How to be an evil Overlord Part 1|Part 2

You can Skype me at lucy_locket82 but note me first or I might delete you

Turnsky

Quote from: ChaosMageX on August 16, 2009, 05:54:49 AM
Quote from: Turnsky on August 16, 2009, 05:26:18 AM

You're right llsearch, I need to calm down.  Turnsky's right, forums won't start running away until April 21, 2011, or whatever date Judgement Day gets pushed back to next...maybe December 21, 2012. xD

you're wrong.. all that'll happen is that the calendar will rotate and reveal:

then we all get a parking ticket.  :U

Succubus_1982

I'm confused... are we talking about the end of world or not. I thought not after hapless post but now I see yours and the quoted post and I'm wondering.

Is April 21, 2011 the actual date of Doomsday then? Like really? That makes me very uncomfortable. I'm a very very superstitious person...

JackTheCubiWolf

Relax, were all just messing around. And the apocalypse won't be a robot apocalypse, it'll be a zombie one. I know I got my plan ready for when it happens.

Now, to the comic. I didn't realize he would make that his revenge. It's a funny yet perfect revenge. Jy hates getting attention from girls. And I'm glad Amber had an awesome birthday dinner.
I'm back, and tired.

Succubus_1982

Quote from: JackTheCubiWolf on August 16, 2009, 07:52:04 AM
And I'm glad Amber had an awesome birthday dinner.

Oh I saw it was coming up but I didn't know what day it was. Belated Happy Birthday Amber!  :mowhappy

hapless

Quote from: Succubus_1982 on August 16, 2009, 07:54:17 AM
Oh I saw it was coming up but I didn't know what day it was. Belated Happy Birthday Amber!  :mowhappy

Well, actually, you're too early.
Quote from: Amber at Rant O'UpdateI was having AWESOME BIRTHDAY DINNAR with Mason's family. Ok, granted my birthday isn't until the 19th...but considering that is in the middle of the week Wednesday, the only time to get together was a Saturday.

Seems you have problems with reading comprehension... just like your discovery of the Newsboy Cap 106 minutes after I linked to it. :D

//h

Succubus_1982

Oh I normally don't read the rants. And no need to say it so coldly hapless, that was a bit stinging. I'm not an idiot thanks.

hapless

Quote from: Succubus_1982 on August 16, 2009, 08:09:13 AM
Oh I normally don't read the rants.
I'd risk stating that they're worth to be read.

And no need to say it so coldly hapless, that was a bit stinging.
Possible.

I'm not an idiot thanks.
Sure. But who said I'm not?

//h

bradley535

What is this? The sun? That has to be a sunset, because I know that Jyrras hasn't seen a real morning unless it was a late night.

tiggertoo

Bwahahahaa! Oh man - that's some heavy duty Fae vengeance there, particularly for Jyrras - ow - ow with knobs on!  :mwaha

BTW: happy (early) birthday Amber! I have the same birthday, though I've had more of them - so that must mean I'm better at them .... or maybe I'm just older, sigh.