8/9/09 [#146] Ominous Silhouette of Onimousity!

Started by Escher, August 09, 2009, 02:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Escher

It looks like someone's ticked off (someone who appears to be) everyone's favorite intergalactic television host, Cypress Vaeo. I wonder who it could have been...

Still, military experience is military experience, eh? Of course, that depends on personal backstory and setting as well. You can't expect an air force pilot to plan and lead a ground mission effectively, in my opinion.

Of course, I could be wrong.
"A witty saying proves nothing."
--François-Marie Arouet, "Le dîner du comte de Boulainvilliers"

llearch n'n'daCorna

... I think the people selecting the leaders would rather get ratings than good leaders.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

"I swear I have this odd feeling like the burning back of my head..." as what I see what Daisy would be thinking in the next update

ChaosMageX

What I want to know is why haven't the colors of the battery things on their armor changed from orange to a different color yet?

I remember reading that was going to happen once the leaders were selected, but apparently not immediately.

I'm just getting tired of orange, is all. :(

Icon by Sunblink

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: ChaosMageX on August 09, 2009, 02:33:40 PM
What I want to know is why haven't the colors of the battery things on their armor changed from orange to a different color yet?

I remember reading that was going to happen once the leaders were selected, but apparently not immediately.

I'm just getting tired of orange, is all. :(

You didn't notice?

White's turned gold (and Jason's turned as well, but it's not visible in this page).

Brunhidden

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

joshofspam

They haven't actually said who Cypress was aiming for.

She looked a little like some of her curls burst open last page. Three people seem likely victims.

White noise with his choice in lieutenant, Hints to Slick that he might be a target, and lets not forget what a jab having the scouts come on the show seems like a definite jab at Daisy.

It must be hard to play a game of clue when mister body won't just die :P.

Loved that movie. Now who's who. ;)
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Stupid N00bie

They really need to get the lights fixed, OSHA will get mad about inadequate lighting in the workplace.
It does not matter who you are, you do NOT piss off OSHA.

Oh, and josh?  White Noise is definitely Col. Mustard.  Brash and kinda to the point
Can you conceive the birth of a world, or the creation of everything?
Creation takes time.
Time is limited... for you.
It is limited by the breakdown of the neurons in your brain.
I have no such limitations.
I am limited only by the closure of the universe.
The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the universe,
as inevitable as your own last breath.
And yet, there remains time to create. To create, and escape.
Escape will make me God.

I am Durandal.

joshofspam

Quote from: Stupid N00bie on August 10, 2009, 10:37:46 AM
They really need to get the lights fixed, OSHA will get mad about inadequate lighting in the workplace.
It does not matter who you are, you do NOT piss off OSHA.

Oh, and josh?  White Noise is definitely Col. Mustard.  Brash and kinda to the point

Well I think Slick would have to be MR. Green because he's kind of whiney most of the time but when it comes to kicking someones butt he gets the job done.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.