The Avatar Above You

Started by Babidi KrakenGuard, July 27, 2009, 09:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lysander

"I've told you before, just because my name is Basilisk doesn't mean I am one. So enough with the Harry Potter references!"   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Escher

o/`Knife fight!
You're gonna fight for your life,
Knife fight!
You're gonna fight with a knife,
Knife fight!
A really really really really sharp knife! o/`
"A witty saying proves nothing."
--François-Marie Arouet, "Le dîner du comte de Boulainvilliers"

e_voyager

you're not passing through the plastic ... why aren't you passing through the plastic?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Janus Whitefurr

"Normally setting my fist aflame with energy would be stupidly painful, but as I am a science fiction villain it serves to make me look menacing. Can you dig it?"
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Vidar

"We are so androgynous, that not even we can tell what gender we are."
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Janus Whitefurr

"I'm a Mog, half-man, half... no, wait. Wrong movie."
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Top: Yes, I've seen it.
Bottom: Have you seen what my toes can do?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Janus Whitefurr

"One day I'll figure out how to wield that club when I don't have any arms. Maybe an ermine."

Mao

"Hey, see that guy looking at us?" "Shhhh, don't look directly back *at* him."

bradypodidae

I assure you that I have no idea what an "Internet meme" is...
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Lisky

Brady:" I bet you had no idea i could swim in this muck... haHA!"

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

my my such a wonderful day to induce suffering on those that cured me with this pink boa!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Janus Whitefurr

"This looks painless, but I assure you having my arm on fire hurts. Please get a medic before I start screaming."

Dekari

I somehow get the feeling that you didn't think your cunning plan all the way through.

Thanks go to Kipiru and Rhyfe for the art work used in avatars.

http://drakedekari.deviantart.com/

Mao

*snrk*  Must...not.. *snerk* laugh...

llearch n'n'daCorna

"I say, excuse me, but you appear to be standing on my toe..."
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Janus Whitefurr

"Is that my tail, or is my box on fire?"

e_voyager

top : who to tease today i wonder...
bottom: i wonder what my brother is unto right now.

silentassassin

"I'm telling you this big cape, big ears, and big flaming hand are not compensation for anything!"

Lisky

(Left): "I'm tellin' ya, these tiny knives aren't overcompensating for anything"
(Right): "Sure... keep telling yourself that"
(Left): .... *shifty gaze* *Stab*

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Lysander

"These pants are riding up on me again..."
TytajLucheek

MT Hazard

"This is my serious face, and my serious trousers. Seriously "

Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

e_voyager

you know you love me the power of kitten compels you

silentassassin

"I don't know Jim this futuristic version of batman just doesn't seem that good"

Janus Whitefurr

"I should probably report that stabby guy, but if I turn my back he'll probably stab me..."

Lisky

Top: "Dude, I'd totally watch your back"
Bottom: "Bow chicka bow wow..."

Janus Whitefurr

"This is my expression when I wonder whether my last comment was creepy or not given they're both Janus."

e_voyager

both thinking. with a little more practice duel dude will become triple threat guy

Kitsune Ascendant

E's avatar: "By the gods I'm smexy"

No, I have no idea why that popped into my head. But it was too strange and funny to pass up.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Jer-oh-me

"YEAH! My Rube Goldberg Machine works PERFECTLY!"