7/26/09 [#144] - Surrender or Death!

Started by Zedd, July 26, 2009, 01:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Oh brother, as if it wasn't bad enough!

Now lets see how the dice rolls along this time for our pals in the next update!

ChaosMageX

Yes, Yes, YES!  White Noise is captain!  He's my favorite character.  Anyr, the Arboreal (I'm assuming) Equestrian species, FTW! 8)

I wonder if White Noise and Jason Spades turned out to be the most popular characters by that poll that Jigsaw gave as well.

Icon by Sunblink

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: ChaosMageX on July 26, 2009, 11:35:44 PM
Yes, Yes, YES!  White Noise is captain!  He's my favorite character.  Anyr, the Arboreal (I'm assuming) Equestrian species, FTW! 8)

I wonder if White Noise and Jason Spades turned out to be the most popular characters by that poll that Jigsaw gave as well.

No.

Besides the fact this page was made well before I started the poll, White Noise is popular... but Jason isn't, at least when I last checked the poll.

The rough order of popular folks is:

Jigsaw
Slick
Addy
(EDIT - Daisy is also pretty well liked, but not as "popular" -- i.e. most folks seem to like her, but they like the others a lot more)
White

And then there are a few shockers further down the line like Veled and Gangrel (and a few folks mentioning Binary / Scout Arael), but you get the idea.

Brunhidden

it seems being a prick is leadership quality, although i still have a hard time figuring out what judge would put jason as second unless they had a crush on him

now i wonder if there's some way for the convict team to get a capitan, which i guess would be ari, as he has previous leadership/cultist/bastard experience
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

techmaster-glitch

What's this business about a captain? Captain for what? Did I forget or miss something?

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on July 28, 2009, 02:08:56 AM
What's this business about a captain? Captain for what? Did I forget or miss something?

Mentioned both here and here.

techmaster-glitch

Ah, okay. (I need to go back and reread the comic again...)

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on July 28, 2009, 11:51:41 AM
Quote from: techmaster-glitch on July 28, 2009, 02:08:56 AM

Mentioned both here and here.

One of those links reminded me of something.  I wonder what color White's and Jason's battery thingies on their armor will turn.  I'm getting pretty tired of orange.

Icon by Sunblink

Brunhidden

this may be why the chibi white noise on the frontpage has a speach baloon over his disks- to hide their color
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.