Friend help

Started by Forycles, July 25, 2009, 06:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forycles

I doubt any of you want to hear this, and if this thread is not allowed, please notify me and I'll delete it(if possible).

I joined a forum(over a year ago), and was almost instantly hated. Probably because the admin was... my nemesis-ish. So on halloween, I created a second persona on the forum and thoroughly fooled the place over. Short story long, I and a friend of mine got in trouble over some things relating to him, and I even got a temporary ban.

Nowadays, I(me, not the persona) am really good friends with the admin, but I'm having trouble holding back the information that I was the other guy. I don't feel our friendship would survive if I did tell her though.

Basically, should I tell her the truth, or no?

And if it makes a difference, I and my persona 'hate' each other.

bill

1) we don't want drama from other forums here

2) this forum is not LiveJournal, please do not ask people to solve your personal problems, let alone your internet personal problems

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

llearch n'n'daCorna

I should point out that doing such a thing here is likely to get noticed, if only because the admins watch for duplicate accounts.

The rules suggest that opening a second account will get you banned. If the temporary ban was in place while you were generating the second account, that would be an instant permaban for both accounts.

Take that as a warning, both for you, and for anyone else out there who might be thinking about it.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears