New Guy; You Know the Drill

Started by Nobody, July 18, 2009, 09:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nobody

So... yeah.

Just don't hassle me about these three things and I'm cool with everything else: My religion(See sig), my randomness/idiocy, and the fact that I'm a hopeless romantic with a love of Interspecies Romance.  If all goes right, you guys should forget I'm here and no one will notice when I dift away into non-existance.

Okay then.   :)

JackTheCubiWolf

No one will judge you on you religion. Heck, I believe in the lord almighty my self and I will be glad of the day when I can join him in heaven. And I wouldn't be too random or idiotic on this forum, doing that almost got me banned. Now, welcome! Read the rules, beware the box, and most importantly fear my army of killer tomatoes.
I'm back, and tired.

Zina

There's people from all religions on this forum, so I sincerely doubt anyone will hassle you for yours. If they do, I'll be very disappointed.

And by that, I mean I'll ban them.

Doh ho ho.

Welcome to the forum, by the way!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Idiocy, on the other hand, requires ridicule.

But welcome!
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lysander

Hello, Nobody. I think I knew a duck by that name... So yeah, this one welcomes thee to this interesting place.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Unbeknownst

You knew a duck by that name....
It is nothing now, nothing....

And remember, embrace the shadows, the enigmas and the darkness.

Turnsky

Quote from: Unbeknownst on July 19, 2009, 11:31:24 PM
You knew a duck by that name....
It is nothing now, nothing....

And remember, embrace the shadows, the enigmas and the darkness.

and don't feed the grues.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Brunhidden

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Sprocketsdance

hehe.. Welcome!!! I think.. I'm going to hug... Nobody.. in particular *snrk* :tighthug

Damaris

I think the important thing is knowing the difference between hassling and discussion.  We do have discussions that occasionally wander into the religious here, and if you don't feel you can participate in them without getting upset, I would suggest avoiding them.

Other than that, have a good time. :)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Nobody

Quote from: Unbeknownst on July 20, 2009, 02:53:44 AM
Quote from: Nobody on July 20, 2009, 12:40:54 AM
Quote from: Brunhidden on July 20, 2009, 12:07:59 AM
who told you about them?

That'd be me.

And who is that me? I see nobody...

Exactly!

Quote from: Damaris on July 20, 2009, 06:31:18 PM
I think the important thing is knowing the difference between hassling and discussion.  We do have discussions that occasionally wander into the religious here, and if you don't feel you can participate in them without getting upset, I would suggest avoiding them.

Other than that, have a good time. :)

You needn't worry; I'm well aware of the differance and may actually participate in those discussions.

Brownie

Whoo! Weird names!
I usually post a lot quicker but the discussion has, again, started without me.
So I guess you're perfect?

Nobody

Brownie

Sure, why not.
And may you have fun when you drift into non-existence.
I had fun when it happened to me on the escapist.