Best tower ever!

Started by Netrogo, June 05, 2009, 01:12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Netrogo

There are no words for how awesome this is...

http://www011.upp.so-net.ne.jp/kat2/pc/ern005/ekana.htm

I'm actually tempted to try this with one of the old laptops that's just sitting around collecting dust here. It'd take awhile but it'd be a hell of a conversation piece.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Valynth

...With those who don't run away due to the sheer creepiness.

1:  "What'd you do today?"
2:  "I turned my tower into a life-sized female anime doll."
1:  "..."
2:  "The only problem is that one of the ports isn't registering any input."
1:  "That would explain the answer to my question in ways I never wanted to know.  And with that"  *runs away*
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Zedd

Not bad but it's going to make alot work on one persons hands

Netrogo

Oh please, it could be soo much creepier Valynth. Imagine if instead they made the case a nude anime girl, sitting spread eagle, and the cd drive was her...

Well you get the idea >:3
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Sprocketsdance

Wow... I have to say that is completely awesome! I want one!!  :3

Valynth

Quote from: Netrogo on June 05, 2009, 08:38:55 AM
Oh please, it could be soo much creepier Valynth. Imagine if instead they made the case a nude anime girl, sitting spread eagle, and the cd drive was her...

Well you get the idea >:3

Yes, I know.  I've seen the pictures of one where all the cables plug in to that general area.

sadly there was also a picture of the guy who did it *shudder*

I think the brain bleach I used afterwards was too old....
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Lysander

Wow, that's pretty amazing. I would have never thought of a computer that was shaped like anything, and to shape one into such a complex shape too.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Ryudo Lee

That's very interesting.  I've seen people put mini boards into bottles and things like that, but I've never seen anything of this magnitude.  He should go into business making and selling those.  He'd make a mint.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

TheGreyRonin

I recall there was a person online several years ago who put a computer into a model of the Millemium Falcon from Star Wars, with an X-Wing for a mouse. He also made other customs, but that one stood out to me.

Edit: Should have searched first: http://mods.xkill.net/making/Millenium_Falcon_PC/index.html

thegayhare

Ive seen a few cool mods including a steam punk desktop. 

If I was decent sculpter I might try and make a t-800 desktop

Ohhh I know what would be cool  I just thought of another one I might like to make.  A desktop inside a pirate ship. 

superluser

Quote from: thegayhare on June 05, 2009, 11:26:07 PMIve seen a few cool mods including a steam punk desktop.

The ElectriClerk?

(For some reason, I always want to call that the electri-clark, like James Clerk Maxwell)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?