I'm Only Here Because I Can Be

Started by Caph Abash, May 18, 2009, 09:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caph Abash

Honestly, I just joined to occasionally post on the DMFA section. The rest of the forums look cool, but I haven't really bothered to look at it. I may become active elsewhere, but mainly it's cause I finally decided to actually say something instead of lurking the DMFA section in secret.

So, hello everyone.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Hello hello. Welcome to the Forums. Read the Rules. "Welcome To The Forum, And Have A Nice Day!". Beware the box. We're all insane here, so leave your purple slaad at the door.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Faerie Alex

Something tells me this one is going to get along famously with Darkmoon. :V

*fairy-dusts on Caph* Be welcomed, new person. :3
Jeez I need to update this thing.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Caph Abash on May 18, 2009, 09:23:07 PM
The rest of the forums look cool, but I haven't really bothered to look at it. I may become active elsewhere...
Do so, you won't regret it. I sure didn't.

Netrogo

Welcome. The rules are easy. Just pick a fight with the biggest guy you can find in the yard to establish your dominance over the population.

Or is that prison rules....

Ah well, nothing bad could possibly happen from a mix up like that.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Caph Abash

Thanks for the welcome so far. Read the rules. My original post probably sounds more pompous than I intended. I meant to act more like I don't intend to be around much, not that the site isn't good enough for me or something.

JackTheCubiWolf

Welcome to the forum. And please watch out for the box.
I'm back, and tired.

Lysander

Well it is good to see you, Caph. Even if it is not often this one hopes to see you around and welcomes thee to this interesting place.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Myr

Heh, welcome aboard. And whatever you do...stay away from the light...regardless of color or flammability-inducements.
'I've seen monks try and cover their ears when they hear these haunting notes, but they just don't understand that your soul doesn't need ears to hear.' ~Malkithe

'Sanity is a spider clinging to a fluttering thread of web unaware of the fingers reaching for it, catching it, plopping it in my mouth....' ~Myr