Nekette Arrives! Dun dun duuun >.>;

Started by Nekette, May 10, 2009, 03:50:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nekette

Hiii! I'm an occasionally winged neurotic demon kitty girl with issues!
...And rabies!

TeeHeeHee! *shiny toothed grin*

...So, since questions are allowed. >.> Is there a reason why Cyra and Siar have two sets of wings? o.o Is it part of being a clan mother or some such?

insidexml

Quote from: Nekette on May 10, 2009, 03:50:15 AM
...So, since questions are allowed. >.> Is there a reason why Cyra and Siar have two sets of wings? o.o Is it part of being a clan mother or some such?

As far as I can tell, most clan founders seem to have tri-wings, yeah. Pretty sure those that have tri-wings are just incredibly powerful cubi.

Oh, and welcome to the forums.

:U Run away. Quickly! GO!
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Nekette

Roight, i meant three sets. ^^;;

I wasn't counting the head wings. >.<;;

Meow! o.o;

...Yes, I'm hyper >.>
Hiiiii! ~waves spastically at the forum peoples~

Quote from: insidexml on May 10, 2009, 03:58:17 AM
As far as I can tell, most clan founders seem to have tri-wings, yeah. Pretty sure those that have tri-wings are just incredibly powerful cubi.

But isn't Fa'Lina supposed to be super powerful 'cause she runs SAIA? She doesn't have tri wings o.o;

insidexml

Quote from: Nekette on May 10, 2009, 04:11:56 AM
But isn't Fa'Lina supposed to be super powerful 'cause she runs SAIA? She doesn't have tri wings o.o;

Does Fa'Lina have tri-wings? She could just choose to hide them.

I don't actually know. :<
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Suwako

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

Most ( if not all ) of what you asked can be found among the Demo101 pages.   :U

Tapewolf

Quote from: insidexml on May 10, 2009, 04:44:44 AM
Does Fa'Lina have tri-wings? She could just choose to hide them.
I don't actually know. :<

I have heard that tri-wings usually seem to hide their third-wings.  It occurs to me that the dragons might want them all dead, though it's just speculation.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, Nekette.  Do remember to read the rules.  While it's normal for new members to let off a little steam in their intro thread, bear in mind that RP'ing is only permitted in the RP area.  That's not a line you've crossed yet, but it looks a bit like you might  >:3

Lecture over.  Have fun and enjoy your stay.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lysander

Hmmm. A hyper demon kitty girl with issues? I like hyper demons with issues. Well Nekette, this one welcomes thee to this interesting place.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Paladin Sheppard

Hey and welcome! *noms on the demon kitty's tail*

Myr

I see I'm going to need a cattleprod, my shots updated, and maybe join the priesthood-er, I mean, good to have you here!

I'm rather new myself, and I'll tell you, so far what I've nosed into seems rather worth staying for.
'I've seen monks try and cover their ears when they hear these haunting notes, but they just don't understand that your soul doesn't need ears to hear.' ~Malkithe

'Sanity is a spider clinging to a fluttering thread of web unaware of the fingers reaching for it, catching it, plopping it in my mouth....' ~Myr

Nekette

I eat the priesthood brethren for breakfast. ;)
Mmm...Righteousness.

Oy! No nomming my poor tail! You'll mess up the bells! ~wails~

I won't cross the RP line by much >.>;
Just leetle actions ~glows innocently~

I read the Demo. 101 and it didn't mention the tri wing cubi... =/

Wheee, multi reply task!

TheGreyRonin

You're cute. Cute thing taste delicious. Welcome to the forums.

*grins with thousands of silver needle-teeth*

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Nekette on May 10, 2009, 03:50:15 AM
Hiii! I'm an occasionally winged neurotic demon kitty girl with issues!
...And rabies!

Oh, aye. Another one of those. That's just really lovely, that is.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears