Armed robber overpowered, eats weapon

Started by Tapewolf, May 17, 2009, 02:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

superluser

This reminds me of the case of another man who claimed to have eaten his weapon, in this case a bomb.  I suppose he thought he was pretty smart until they sent in the bomb-disposal robot.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: superluser on May 17, 2009, 04:32:39 PM
This reminds me of the case of another man who claimed to have eaten his weapon, in this case a bomb.  I suppose he thought he was pretty smart until they sent in the bomb-disposal robot.

Holy hell, that is AWESOME.
Robot really do solve anything! :robo

TheDXM

Sofox

This is so reminding me of that car commercial, a basically a in a Chicago 40s mob sorta atmosphere, a guy holds up a driver with what looks like a concealed weapon underneath his coat. When he gets pulled over by the police, they find out its a banana.

...hmmmm, this guy was British, Britain and Ireland share a lot of commercials, maybe that's where the guy got the idea from. Unless anyone can think of other examples of people doing this.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Sofox on May 17, 2009, 05:06:57 PM
...hmmmm, this guy was British, Britain and Ireland share a lot of commercials, maybe that's where the guy got the idea from. Unless anyone can think of other examples of people doing this.
I'm not sure he was British... it happened in North Carolina.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Tipod

Wow, what was the thought process behind him eating the banana? Was it like "oh crap, better get rid of the evidence," or "man I'm hungry"?
"How is it that I should not worship Him who created me?"
"Indeed, I do not know why."

rabid_fox

Oh dear.

Brownie

LOLOMGWTFBBQ?!

But that's a new ieda...Edible weapons. That way, it would be very hard to match the weapon to the crime. Unless they don't bruch their teeth...

Alondro

Winter is great for disposable weapons.

Icicles.  They melt without a trace.   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Netrogo

I saw the banana news story on the subway tvs when I was on my way home the other day. Burst out laughing right there on the platform too.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

LionHeart

Maybe he thought he could get his sentence reduced on a peel...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Turnsky

Assault with deadly fruit..

Robbery with intention to nom.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..