Oh what a wonderful japanese kids toy! (NSFW)

Started by Ryudo Lee, May 16, 2009, 12:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryudo Lee

I'm not sure if anyone here follows Gaijin Smash, but... a friend of mine pointed me to this: Mari Mokkori is a character that is marketed to kids, and is an algae man... with an erection.  I kid you not.  And this is marketed to kids.

(NSFW for language and obviously content)

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Kafzeil

http://www.youtube.com/user/JeepersMedia

Check this guy's stuff. Some of it will make you say "How in the Seven Hells did THAT get onto shelves?!"
Real men wear Hats.<br /><br />Raz: Lili! An evil madman is building a fleet of psycho-death tanks to take over the world, and we\'re the only ones who can stop him! <br />Lili Zanotto: OH MY GOD! Let\'s make out! -Psychonauts

superluser

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the Hello Kitty shoulder massager.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Zina

Marimokkori is everywhere here. Kids love it. I don't understand it, nor do I want to.

He just looks so damn smug about his erection.

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Sunblink

I'm having a very hard time looking at that thing without at least smirking with vague amusement, especially after Zina said how popular this mascot is. Wow. Just wow.

Quote from: superluser on May 16, 2009, 01:25:16 AM
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the Hello Kitty shoulder massager.

Hello Kitty has been used for far more disturbing things. (Warning: pretty gross Wiki article, but I don't think it qualifies for outright NSFW.)

Alondro

Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Nikki

GAG.
Major GAG.

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on May 16, 2009, 03:33:00 PM
Hello Kitty has been used for far more disturbing things. (Warning: pretty gross Wiki article, but I don't think it qualifies for outright NSFW.)
Yikes.
That reminded me of This (gross as well)

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Netrogo

Are we really sure he's got an erection? What if he's just that bulgy limp?
Once upon a time I actually posted here.