The City (OOC, closed until further notice)

Started by Boog, May 04, 2009, 05:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boog

In an abandoned theater, a man in a ragged coat sits in an overstuffed armchair on a stage. He seems abnormally pleased with himself.
"Glad you lot could make it," He grins, "And welcome to the show."
"Far to the west there's a city," he continues, "That nobody knows the full extent of. It's cursed six ways to sunday, bloody gargantuan, and nobody knows who built it or who emptied it out. Heavy magic went down there, but so did other things that mages can't even identify. Can't be that old, some streets look as though they couldn't be more than fifty years old. Some look even more recent. There's a few towns near it that've built their whole economies around the floods of adventurers, sightseers and damn strange folk who'd come from all over to see it, but the thing about leaving a mystery unsolved long enough is that eventually, people lose interest. Most of those towns are abandoned now, easily mistaken for part of the ruins proper, and the only one still doing well enough to be worth mentioning is Oldhill. Even then, it's nowhere near as successful as it used to be. Down the road from that, marking what's probably the midway point between the city and the town, is the Last Chance inn. It's run by an orangutan by the name of Moze, who doesn't bother warning adventurers to 'turn back now' anymore. Occassionally he even gives tours of the city, albeit only a few blocks in and NEVER at night." The man leans back in his chair and stretches. "See, the city sends out calls, wants to bring people in. A child wanders in, its parents follow, people follow them. Majority of the time they don't come back out, or come out half mad, or are dumb enough to go back in after. Just send out the right call at the right time, in someone's dreams or the right ache in their bones, let the right rumor get out about untold riches hidden in a dangerous city..." The man gets up and wanders offstage, "And just WATCH the adventurers line up."

"And now you've met the management. Charming, huh?" A frog with a blotchy orange and black skin tone that usually means 'poison' waves once, sitting in the second row of the theater with his feet propped up on the first. He turns back toward the audience and gives a broad, practiced smile. "The show's looking for players, and that means all you. Freeform style of thing, and a world that ain't too limiting. Essentially furrae standard, save for humans being more of an exotic foreign oddity than a thing of myth. What else should you know... Ah. This thing's rated Mature for strong language, horror, violence, sexual content, and generally things you wouldn't let your little old granny know you loved ever so much in the cockles of your heart. The city is a nasty place," The frog gives a tight-lipped smile, "Trust me. There was more, one sec." He fishes a notepad out of his pocket and flips through the pages, "Ah, right. Look before you leap, if it walks like a drake and talks like a drake then keep in mind drakes don't talk, what you don't know will probably kill you, and whatever you do don't pan, pan..." The frog swallows, eyes fixing on something behind the audience. "... Panic."
The lights go out. When they come back on the frog is gone. The seats in the area he was sitting in are rotted and fallen apart. There's a stack of papers for filling out character sheets at the edge of the stage, along with a small box with a slit in it. Next to the box there is a sign.

From the management.
1) Godmodders will be mocked on sight. Fae and tri-wing cubi, this means you.
2) Due to balancing issues in terms of player abilities, no firearms from after about 1920 may be permitted. There may be an exception made for pistols, on the basis that you're not about to bring down a building with one.
3) All characters must be from this dimension, please. In addition to other storyline related issues, it's simply too much of a hassle to get working papers for them.
4) Do not attempt to eat this sign.
     - The Management

Name:
Physical Description:
Personality:
History:
Combat Abilities:
Other abilities of note:
Trivia:

Active Players:
Basilisk2150 - (Edaric Ahnasazi)
SpottedKitty - (Andrace Kithara)
Mao Laoren - (Mao Laoren)
Cogidubnus - (Giles Monterrey)
Gareeku - (Gareeku Manoko)
Tipod - (Payden Velasquez)
Mel Dragonkitty - (Alexandria Montegu)
Paladin Sheppard - (Ephrael Falco)
The1Kobra - (Kyirri Teekay)
Aisha deCabre - (Aisha deCabre)
Myr - ('Cruncher' Raek)
techmaster-glitch - (Traxen Ridgrey)
Black_angel - (Mykst Necrado, 'Black Magic' Kali Fiyernos)
Kafzeil - (Felix "Jinx" Cross)
llearch n'n'daCorna - (William Ifnigr the Third)
Stygian - (Jessica Stellan)

Nonposters/Dropouts/Unsure Status
ShadesFox - (Ben Wildeyes)
Teh_Hobo - (Some Unnamed Hobo)
shadowterm - (Samuel Nerwet)
Yugo - (Elenor Jyraneth)
Keaton the Black Jackal - (Katherine "Keaton" Beatrix Imenwati-Jyraneth)
lucas marcone - (Victor Dandin)

Waiting List:
murmer - (Rhiya Ravenwing)
Escher - (Tu'Keelah Mockingbird)

ShadesFox

*Looks over the character sheet.  Noses it.  Then chews on it*

Sounds interesting.  Interesting indeed.  I'm going to ponder a character to throw into the mix.
The All Purpose Fox

Lisky

i too am intrigued boog, and excellent timing too... all i've got to do is drop off this paper that is sitting on my desk before midnight tonight, and i am free until august.

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

llearch n'n'daCorna

Interested, but lacking time, going on holiday, and probably won't be able to join in for several months.

Besides, I've already got TotC, HC, and ER on the burner, even if ER is on hiatus.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tipod

Also agreeing the timing is good. I'll keep an eye on this, ponder an actual character creation later on.
"How is it that I should not worship Him who created me?"
"Indeed, I do not know why."

Angel

Hmmmm. I am very, very intrigued, and it's very possible I'll have the free time once finals are over - course, I'll be getting another summer job, but if I can squeeze this in, I will.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

ShadesFox

I have found that a 9 to 5 job is a nice vacation from academia.
The All Purpose Fox

techmaster-glitch

Haw. That is a pretty good intro, there :giggle

I might apply. Maybe. I dunno.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Looks interesting, albiet vague. I'm very pressed on time for the next two weeks or so, but after that, I might be interested. Do we have any rules as to what is or is not possible with the magical system? I was thinking of reviving the original Corgatha character, who was designed for a WoT setting. Would that sort of thing work here?
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Boog

... Erm, WoT? Elaborate a bit, not sure what you mean. Yeah, if you need to start late don't worry. People can be inserted whenever.

Cogidubnus

As though I could resist. A character will be forthcoming. Just need some time to think on it. >:3

Lisky

After getting approval from Boog, i christen this party as the first official member

Name: Edaric Ahnasazi (Clan)

Species/Race: Leopard/Cubi

Physical Description: Standing at a rather tall 6', Edaric is thin, lithe, athletic, and appears well muscled.  He has a longer than usual tail that were it to fall limp, would drag across the ground. His fur is creme/orange for primary coat with a slightly off-white almost silver undercoat running across his mid chest, belly, the inside of his legs, and around the inside third of his tail. He is  speckled with black spots all over.  He wears his cephalic hair in a bit of a mess, although kept out of his eyes.  The hair is of a more coppery brownish/blond, than the rest of his body fur.  He has blue eyes, a rather massive 18 foot wingspan, and his clan mark is bright red, on his mid left pectoral, it appears to be a snake crawling up a scythe.  His clothing consists of a black cloak, and a lightweight outfit consisting of a from fitting cottom shirt, and a pair of loose fitting cotton pants (this is his primary clothing).  His only other belongings appear to be a small bag of coins, a water bladder, and a small cloth sack full of some type of jerky... what the dried meat is from is anyone's guess... but it is quite tasty for a snack...

Personality:  Being a cubi, Ed is usually able to play into people expectations, furthermore being a rogue, he's more or less a pathological liar with enough charisma to get away with most casual bluffs.  When he is telling the truth, it's very difficult to gauge, as he's hidden his tells well.  Somewhat aloof, he appears rather casual in his appearance and swagger, and although that's his natural way of acting, those who know him have a tough time telling act for true self. He has a horrible case of wanderlust, and his relationship decisions seem more made out of whimsy than any other way.

History: Nothing traumatic in his childhood, he grew up as a normal child, until his father told him the total truth and sent him off to a 'proper' school.  Spending close to 500 years at SAIA, Edaric has learned many shapeshifting techniques, along with have a true mastery of the use of his wings.  Being able to appear as anyone is an exceedingly useful ability for a thief, and the fact that he can manipulate his wings with at least as great of skill as many thieves can there hands makes him a rather interesting character to try and stop when he truly wants something.  Besides many expected techniques, he also learned to use his wings for combat.  Outside of SAIA he has adapted to the post educational world well, though finds himself in near constant search of adventure and excitement.

Combat Abilities: Wings can form long and dangerous tentacles, reaching further than his actual wings, the number of tentacles depends on the distance to his opponent, the further the distance, the fewer the attacks.  At medium and cloes range this allow him to attack from many directions at once, at fairly long range (50 feet) he can send but a pair of tendrils after a target.

Above and Beyond his physical abilities, Ed has a bit of knack for shadow based magic both in creating illusions, and forging weapons.  He himself carries no weapons, as he can form them through shapeshifting or shadow magic almost as fast as drawing a carried weapon.  This lack of weight allows him to be an exceedingly agile opponent, and very dangerous if you fall into his range.  He prefers forming small bolts of pure darkness which, upon contact either pierce or explode, though has been seen forming spears and swords as well.  However, Ed's preference for combat appears to be his winged tentacles and shapeshifting his hands into claws.

He is a rather stealthy fellow, making little noise while walking or moving, his lack of shoes, or any real gear for that matter, means the only noise you might here is his breathing, and his shapeshifting abilities allow him to change both him, and his clothing's color almost on whim allowing him to visually blend into many environments.

Other abilities of note: Lock Picking, Slight of Hand, Pick Pocketing, Minor telekinesis, detect magic, (natural ability) Thought Reading, mind shield, Shape-Shifting (becoming someone else completely), shadow magic, wings can form tools... allowing him again to lower the weight he has to carry.  Emotional affinities for confusion and pain.  His shapeshifting abilities go above and beyond just appearing as other people, given proper time and concentration, while standing still Ed can appear as inanimate objects as well, though the concentration required to perform such acts is exceedingly taxing and can only be maintained for a very limited amount of time (around 10 minutes, give or take a few additional minutes depending on the complexity of the object).

Trivia: Although somewhat deceptive, he is usually fairly good natured... Much like anyone Edaric has some personality quirks

At one point after leaving SAIA, Edaric crashed a duke's party disguised as the duke's brother... he managed to bluff his way into staying.  When the duke's brother actually did show up, he merely changed his appearance to that of other party goers and continued to enjoyed the evening with no one being the wiser.

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

looks fun maybe i'll actually use my Ellis charcter but first i should probably see is ER comes back to life and  find my place in MC. TMGB is fun but i keep getting lost as to what i'm supposed to go there. ah well i'll ask cogi , zedd  and think about it.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

... and MGM. How could I forget MGM? :-/

Cogidubnus

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 05, 2009, 11:42:58 AM
... and MGM. How could I forget MGM? :-/

Yes, I was going to say, I'll have to do something to make you remember...>:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

No! Mercy! I was thinking of Witt, and he's not in MGM at all!

Please!

... at least wait until I get back from holiday?

Cogidubnus

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 05, 2009, 12:17:25 PM
No! Mercy! I was thinking of Witt, and he's not in MGM at all!

Please!

... at least wait until I get back from holiday?

Ah, drat. And I would be controlling Rover at that time, too. That wouldn't work out well, and what a silly ass I'd look, shooting myself in the foot.

Noone

Quote from: Boogeyman on May 04, 2009, 09:59:42 PM
... Erm, WoT? Elaborate a bit, not sure what you mean.
He means Wheel of Time, by Robert Jordan.

On another note, I'm certainly interested... I'll probably come up with a character idea later today, when my head doesn't feel like it's on fire and I don't have a physics test weighing down on me...

Mao

I'm curious about this, but I have to say I'm finding the description a bit vague.  I'll see if I can come up with a 'Mao' to suit this.

Sunblink

I AM GETTING IN ON THIS WILD SHIT. >:3

I will have a profile ready. Eventuallyyy. Right now I don't give a rat's ass about writing because everything I touch has turned to raw shit for the past week :<

SpottedKitty

<Pussyfoots quietly up to the stage, picks up a sheet and starts scribbling.>

-------------------

Name: Andrace Kithara
Race: Being
Species: Lion

Physical Description

Height: 6' 6"
Weight: 220lb.
Build: Tall and muscular.
Eyes: Dark golden-brown.
Hair: Fiery red, shoulder length.
Fur Colour: Tawny buff all over, lighter on front, with tail tuft the same colour as her hair.
Distinguishing features: A tall and statuesque lioness, Andrace looks like she could juggle Dragons. Her features are more striking than attractive, her hair is loose, shoulder length and usually at least a little untidy. The rest of her fur is well groomed, though. Andrace's favourite adventuring outfit is a jerkin, shirt and trousers in black/red leather and silk. Depending on what she's wearing (none are visible in the above outfit), some scars can be seen; on her right thigh, stomach, left forearm and back. There's a small silver ring with dangling spikes in her right ear, and another mounting a thumb-sized green feather in her left ear.

Personality: Usually friendly and boisterous. Loud, even (especially after a drink or three). Not just the life and soul of the party, if she's really determined to have a good time she can be the regressed past lives and afterlife of the party as well. Occasionally feels the need to show off, usually when she's comfortable with family or friends. Can seem a bit flirty at times, but isn't really serious about it. Most of the time. Can become quite ruthless if necessary: she's no dewy-eyed dreamer.

History: One look at Andrace will tell you what she is: an adventurer. Andrace comes from the Kithara, a moderately successful (i.e. still alive and in one piece... mostly... by the time they retire) extended family of adventurers. Trained by her family since she was old enough to stalk a Pygmy Shrew, Andrace learned a variety of weapon styles and fighting techniques.
By the time she was a teenager, she was coming along on some of her family's more straightforward jobs, and proved herself an effective and (when the mood — i.e. teen angst and hormones — struck her) a downright scary fighter. In the four years since she started out on her own, she's done a little bit of most things: courier, guard, bandit suppression, anti-critter patrols, bounty hunting, etc.
She tries to avoid taking on dubious jobs, and apart from one incredibly embarassing exception, she's mostly succeeded in this.
Both of Andrace's current main weapons have been obtained during her solo career. The sword was the first thing she bought with money she earned all on her own, and the gun was "acquired" in the aftermath — and rubble — of a particularly spectacular and successful bad-guy-disposal job.

Combat Abilities: An experienced fighter, Andrace is at least somewhat competent with most types of weapon. If it has sharp pointy bits, can shoot, be thrown or used to hit things (and people), she can pick it up and immediately start beating on some thoroughly deserving monster or rogue Creature. With her favourite weapons, though, she's highly skilled. For close combat she has a large two-handed greatsword (a zweihänder) and, for longer ranges and those hard-to-shift critters, a gun. Considering her size and strength, this almost counts as a small cannon. The ammo is expensive and hard to find, so Andrace only uses the gun very much as a last resort.
Knives of various sizes are tucked away, often in the most surprising places, in hidden pockets in her clothes. Some of them are shaped and balanced for throwing. Andrace doesn't wear armour, although her dense fur and usual leather jerkin do give some protection. She relies on agility and speed to avoid being injured, and stamina to keep going if she is. As a last resort, she'll use her claws and teeth to best effect.
Neither of her main weapons has any sort of magical enhancement, or a fancy name. One of them's sharp and pointy, the other goes "bang" — in Andrace's hands, that's quite enough. She does, though, have a spare magazine stored securely in her backpack, with three bullets left in it. These were specially treated as a birthday present by Andrace's younger sister Despina, a mage. The effects seem to be part high explosive, part napalm, part very-bad-luck hex, and possibly (although it's not easy to tell on top of the other effects) a quick-acting deadly poison. Despina is not someone you want to have PO'd at you.

Other Abilities: Andrace has a small amount of magical talent. This limits what she can do, but she's concentrated on learning a few useful spells and exploring those limits, e.g. fire-lighting, magical light, and low-level healing. This last is not enough to heal injuries completely, but it can reduce bleeding, pain, and the chance of infection.

Strengths: Strong. Stamina by the bucketload. Quick-thinking and confident when she has to come up with a plan in a hurry.

Weaknesses: Considering her height and muscles, Andrace is not most people's vision of "svelte and dainty". Her natural feline agility helps in small spaces, but she can get stuck if she's not careful. Sometimes jumps into things with great enthusiasm, but "makes it up as she goes along" to get out of them.

Trivia: Andrace needs to watch her diet, she's one of those people who can gain a pound or two just by looking at a sticky sweet dessert. She also needs to exercise regularly to keep those muscles.
In addition to the knives intended as weapons, Andrace has a range of useful tools tucked away in hidden pockets all over her clothes: lockpicks, wires, saws, tiny blades etc. There's a lot of them. Not (quite) enough to give her clothes extra armour protection, but they are noticeably heavier than they should be, even after you take all the knives out.
Apart from her never-quite-tidy hair, Andrace is a little vain about her appearance. She's picked up several scars in her years of adventuring, but she's had most of them completely healed, apart from a few suitable to wrap a good yarn around. (One or two are in places only very close friends get to see...)
ENGLISH: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages
and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.

Mao

Let me know if this is good enough, or if anything needs adjusting.  It's a work in progress as far as I'm concerned.  If you like it though, that's good enough for me.

==========================

Name: Mao Laoren

Species/Race: Feline-Hare hybrid/Nictarl (being)

Physical Description:

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 210lbs.

Eyes:  His eyes are a distinctive red (common among hares) but rarely appear to be open, though his vision seems fine.

Hair: Short cropped, and spiky white with black tips.

Fur:  Mostly white with black sections that form somewhat ornate looking shapes.

Distinguishing Features:  Long ears that are common to his race with simple looking 'bracelets' on them.  For the most part, the clothing he wears is light and baggy, allowing for freedom of movement.  Currently he is sporting a loose fitting robe/sash that exposes his right side with a pair of baggy pants and sandals.  The pants are held up with a simple red sash, fitting in between the yellow robe/sash and brown pants.

Personality:

Mao is generally carefree, going where ever the winds may take him, often in hopes of finding his next meal or a new friend.  Like everyone he has his demons, but for the most part he's stable.  This however is only the surface of Mao.  Mao has a large portion of himself locked away in his subconscious.  This part is all of the things that he never learned to control.  When this part gets free Mao becomes driven only by his more primal instincts and becomes as much a risk to others as he is to himself.  To date, this has only happened twice.  During these times Mao has become seemingly unpredictable, though still clearly aware, and doesn't distinguish between 'friend' or 'foe'.  It's similar to a Berserk status but with a heightened level of awareness and intelligence, though still prone to making mistakes commonly associated with someone who has gone Berserk (such as performing high risk attacks that the person would normally not consider unless desperate).

History:

Mao has been a wandering adventurer for about 9 years at this point, with his past before that not being something he cares to talk about much.  Not out of any real pain for it (though it was painful at the time) but rather because it's in the past and not something he cares to dwell on.  The last 9 years have been filled with constant traveling and seeing the world, while taking jobs so he can keep his supplies up.  He doesn't really know where he's going or why, and frankly, he doesn't care.

Combat Abilities:
    Mao would be considered a 'glass cannon'.  He studied in the Ahn'ten style of martial arts which focuses on evasion and fast, devastating attacks.  The theory behind this is that the best fight is the one that was over before anyone gets seriously hurt.  The draw back of this is that practitioners are rarely ever used to taking heavy blows.  Mao never completed his training but has made up for this during his time as a vagabond adventurer by working on his stealth abilities.  Mao generally wields a staff, though will switch to a pair of hooded katars if he feels that a more lethal approach is required.
    To compliment his style of combat, Mao has learned a few Chi (Life Energy) techniques.  These include the ability to maintain an increased speed for short bursts (the longest it's possible to maintain would be 1 hour, and the effects of doing so could be devastating) and the ability to temporarily harden parts of his body (small parts, forearm, fist, small sections of his chest, etc) to the consistency of dense rock.  The second ability is primarily meant to protect the part he is attacking with while using his high speed burst, but it does have some obvious defensive capabilities, though it's brief duration (5 seconds) limits that.  The caveat to all of these abilities is that they require concentration and the energy to maintain them.  If Mao is tired, hungry, or not in a right or stable mind his ability to use them diminishes.  This does not apply when his subconscious has emerged as he is still quite aware and able to understand himself and his surroundings (though the likely hood of him overusing and/or using them improperly is much higher).

Other abilities of note:

Mao doesn't need eyes to see.  By sensing the flow of the different types of energies he can feel the life around him.  The quality of this however diminishes over distance.  Within 10 meters, the forms would be the equivalent of wire frames with points that highlight the different vital areas on a living being.  At the furthest he can see (same as normal eyes) he can merely see little specs of light, though the colors and types are still distinguishable.  This view is in 360 degrees but, like cubi mind reading, can be a lot to take in and so generally it is only focused on a smaller area at any given time.

Trivia:

• Loves meat.
  • Favorite color is violet.
  • Avid tea drinker (because it's cheap and he's tired of plain water)
  • Prefers to avoid killing, but will do it if he feels it's necessary
  • When Mao's subconscious has emerged, he still has the same thoughts and memories but he is being dominated by survival instincts and as such sees things in terms of threat levels

Boog

Sounds good Mao, can't wait to see him in action =D

Yugo

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on May 05, 2009, 05:46:04 PM
I AM GETTING IN ON THIS WILD SHIT. >:3

I will have a profile ready. Eventuallyyy. Right now I don't give a rat's ass about writing because everything I touch has turned to raw shit for the past week :<

Hopefully soon it will turn into awesomeness constructed of gold. :D I'll get a profile for Elenor up here soon enough.
https://www.weasyl.com/~boximus<br /><br />My Weasyl!

Mao

Looking at the other two, I feel oddly underpowered.  :B

lucas marcone

this is my second Irish character...seeing as i already have on in an active Rp i would have played Ian(remember him boog?) but i wanted to get this guy on paper and play test him.

Name: Carrik (the rock) 'O Brian

Species/Race: Grizzly/ Were

Physical Description: Tougher than Chuck Norris this intimidating man stands 6 feet tall and weighs 200 pounds mostly muscle.
Hybrid fur pattern is golden brown coat with tan highlights
Human form is caucasian with brown hair with really bad tan lines.
He generally wears old band shirts with baggy jeans.

Personality: He's tougher than Chuck and he knows it. Always spoiling for a fight, it takes little to set him off. When he isnt fighting or having a good time with friends he's playing his fiddle, though he's a little more than mediochre, he's much better drunk.

History: Born in Ireland he set out to America to make a name for himself in the irish punk rock scene....When that didn't pan out he realized he didn't have enough money to get home so he found a niche in the north east he could call home. He has since become a soldier of fortune.

Combat Abilities: Minor self regeneration
                          Proficient with a rifle
                          Capable with pistols
                          Excels in the street fighting style

Other abilities of note:Thick hide(feels less pain then most)
                                   Street wise

Trivia:   Afraid of smoke, heights and stuffed pink gorrillas(dont ask)

Fond of explosions, water and ladies that wear citrus like perfume.

Teh_Hobo

Hrmmmmmm. Looks interesting. Not sure though, since this would be my first RP evar and I'm not sure that this would be a n00b friendly deal. Its a possibility.
One week in air, two weeks in water, two weeks in water, eight weeks in ground.

Boog

Well, if you're not sure then send me your character sheet and I'll let you know. I don't know how newb-friendly it would be compared to others, but any questions you have or things you don't get I'd be happy to help you with.

Gareeku

interesting...I may put up a character sheet sometime.

Aisha deCabre

While waiting for a certain RP to end, I shall probably put up a character sheet soon too.  I'm just posting here to reserve a space in line. :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.