04/27/09 [DMFA #995] - Like a Bandit

Started by Lisky, April 26, 2009, 11:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brownie

Wildy, Wildy, Wildy...I love the sound of that plan.
I suspect that, like me (And maybe Amber)  :tohell We're going to hell in a handbasket.

Kenji

Quote from: LionHeart on April 27, 2009, 03:19:42 AM
Quote from: Frigid on April 26, 2009, 11:37:07 PM
If the actual book shows up on torrent sites, I'm going to give Amber a cookie.
That would require Amber to actually write out the entire text of the book, and I for one don't think she has the time or energy to do so...

The want is a different story.
Not that it's... completely impossible that it doesn't already exist.

Cvstos

Proportion does tend to mess with things. The close-ups on small characters like this comic allows for one to see detail not easily detectable before.

But then, we've always known that Wildy has breasts. :)
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." -Albert Einstein

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Kenji on April 27, 2009, 04:21:05 AM
Quote from: LionHeart on April 27, 2009, 03:19:42 AM
Quote from: Frigid on April 26, 2009, 11:37:07 PM
If the actual book shows up on torrent sites, I'm going to give Amber a cookie.
That would require Amber to actually write out the entire text of the book, and I for one don't think she has the time or energy to do so...

The want is a different story.
Not that it's... completely impossible that it doesn't already exist.

Hey! It's more Adaptation Distillation than anything! And... and...

You know what never mind, I've done enough spinoffs of the idea. :u
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Jer-oh-me

Quote from: Cvstos on April 27, 2009, 04:25:22 AM
Proportion does tend to mess with things. The close-ups on small characters like this comic allows for one to see detail not easily detectable before.

But then, we've always known that Wildy has breasts. :)

Indeed I'm totally up for another one of these. Also, I totally think Jy's actually Bi.

Kenway975

Quote from: Ganurath on April 27, 2009, 03:28:24 AM
Quote from: Jairus on April 27, 2009, 01:52:54 AM
Quote from: Jer-oh-me on April 27, 2009, 01:34:17 AM
Quote from: iownpants on April 27, 2009, 12:13:50 AM
Maybe it's just because she hasn't been around in a while but this page made me realize that Wildy has breasts.
... yeah :blush

Actually the third panel of the previous comic made me realize this FACT more than ever. Proportionally those have to be DDs.

I propose that someone scale Wildy and Fa'Lina to be equal in size, and thus we shall find out who has the larger boobs!
This zoom of Wildy makes her comparible to some panels with Fa'lina. They're roughly even, but Wildy's perkier.

*flees much feared bladed weapons*

It logical that Wildy's is perkier - while in proportion, Wildy and Fa'lina are comparable, Wildy's is still technically smaller. Ergo, gravity has less of an effect on Wildy's.

Sid

:boogie

Tycoon

With all these comments on the characters' "wingspan," I daresay there should be a drawing request for a chart in the next webcast!

Also, I have had this deep seated feeling that Pyroduck is pretty well off, too; assuming Las Vegas didn't kick him out for cleaning out all the dealers.   :U

Tapewolf

Quote from: Tycoon on April 27, 2009, 06:22:16 AM
Also, I have had this deep seated feeling that Pyroduck is pretty well off, too; assuming Las Vegas didn't kick him out for cleaning out all the dealers.   :U

I imagine that most gambling institutions are Being-only...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Kenway975

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 27, 2009, 06:26:58 AM

There might be a few that cater to creatures, but those would mostly be run by creatures. They would both know what to look out for, and how to counter cheating methods.

Scarydragon

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 27, 2009, 06:26:58 AM

That doesn't stop him from taking cash from drunk people in bars!  :3
A Scarydragon approaches!

[Attack]
>[Word Play]
     [Sarcasm]
     [Innuendo]
     [Backwards Logic]
     [Puns]
   >[Sarcasm]
  [Procrastinate]
  [Item]

Timothy

:eager *squeee* :eager

*warning: two favorite chars in a comic yet again brain overload*

And as someone else already mentioned ... they are so darn conveniently sized.  :tighthug
*If in trouble or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout*

Alondro

*Charline cackles!*  Sooo... Wildy is a capitalist!  Excellent... she'll be easy to draw to my side.   >:3

Lots'o huge knockers in this comic...

Hmm, this comic needs a 'Rukia', the serious-minded, flat-chested female lead character.   :P
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Alondro on April 27, 2009, 07:55:00 AM
Hmm, this comic needs a 'Rukia', the serious-minded, flat-chested female lead character.   :P

Why? I mean, why not a big-chested serious-minded female lead? Or a flat-chested zany type?

Heck, why not a big-chested male lead, if we're throwing random non-suitable characters into a comic that doesn't need them?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lisky

wait... where would Chris Redfield fit into DMFA at all... i mean seriously, he's got a tree trunk for a neck... and a chest that would make the govenator jealous... in his prime...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 27, 2009, 08:06:27 AM
Heck, why not a big-chested male lead, if we're throwing random non-suitable characters into a comic that doesn't need them?

You know, DP kind of fits that description.  Reckon that's why he took Dan out?  So the strip could be renamed "Dark & Mab's Furry Adventures"?

Alondro

Hmm, this comic needs a 'Rukia', the serious-minded, flat-chested female lead character.   :P

Why? I mean, why not a big-chested serious-minded female lead? Or a flat-chested zany type?

Everyone knows that for cosmic balance, at least one female lead MUST have no breasts!

IT IS COSMIC LAW!!!   :U

EDIT:  They do have a big-chested male lead in 'One Piece'... based on Tim Curry's role in "Rocky Horror Picture Show"... it's very frightening.   :erk
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Nikki

:mowninja
I return from the depths...~

All i have to say is; Awesomely Ninja-tastic ;D

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Ghostwish

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ghostwish on April 27, 2009, 08:49:31 AM
I need a 'I love Wildy' banner. XD
Note that the real Wildy does find that kind of creepy.

Noone

This kind of makes me wonder if Wildy planned this from the start, first causing an oversupply, using Jyrras as an excuse to later contract the supply, and then make a huge profit on the copies she currently has. From an economic stand-point, it makes perfect sense...

Much larger profit margins...

Nikki

And looking at the comic number, we are 5 strips away from comic #1000.

Expect confetti, glowsticks and large amounts of Cider on that joyous day.

(...No seriously, i plan on having a little party with me, myself and I)

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Ghostwish

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 27, 2009, 08:50:48 AM
Quote from: Ghostwish on April 27, 2009, 08:49:31 AM
I need a 'I love Wildy' banner. XD
Note that the real Wildy does find that kind of creepy.
All the more reason to do it. :}

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Ghostwish on April 27, 2009, 09:45:38 AM
All the more reason to do it. :}

Can I use that same reasoning to ban you?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Little_Dragon

Quote from: Cvstos on April 27, 2009, 04:25:22 AMBut then, we've always known that Wildy has breasts. :)

That first linked strip brings two thoughts to mind ....

1) Wildy's design has changed significantly over the years; her nose is no longer as pointy.

2) I wonder if she's moved up to Brawl?

Cvstos

Quote from: Little_Dragon on April 27, 2009, 11:03:17 AM
Quote from: Cvstos on April 27, 2009, 04:25:22 AMBut then, we've always known that Wildy has breasts. :)

That first linked strip brings two thoughts to mind ....

1) Wildy's design has changed significantly over the years; her nose is no longer as pointy.

2) I wonder if she's moved up to Brawl?

or Tales of Vesperia...
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." -Albert Einstein

Naldru

Quote from: insidexml on April 27, 2009, 01:09:03 AM
They should put something like that in business textbooks.

Then the class overall would probably make much more sense.
There was an episode where an individual was apparently selling stolen goods and doing very good business.  The police arrested him  :batman and discovered that all of the merchandise had been legitimately obtained, from remaindering (the purchasing of remaining merchandise from stores that go out of business) and other sources.  The police released him of course, but his sales dropped dramatically.  His clientele felt that they had been had. :mwaha

Or as has been said: The forbidden fruit is the sweetest of all.

Anyway, is that close enough?
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Ganurath

Quote from: Alondro on April 27, 2009, 08:23:08 AM

Everyone knows that for cosmic balance, at least one female lead MUST have no breasts!

IT IS COSMIC LAW!!!   :U

EDIT:  They do have a big-chested male lead in 'One Piece'... based on Tim Curry's role in "Rocky Horror Picture Show"... it's very frightening.   :erk
A female lead with no breasts... cue Deathbringer the Adorable!
NGGYU NGLYD NGRAADY NGMYC NGSG NGTALAHY

Baal Hadad

Quote from: Ganurath on April 27, 2009, 01:25:42 PM
A female lead with no breasts... cue Deathbringer the Adorable!

Um...Deebs has breasts....