Dreamcast for Sale

Started by Rakala, April 06, 2009, 03:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakala

I have a Dreamcast and other miscellaneous things I'm looking to get rid of, and Vintage Stock won't take it off my hands. I was wondering if this would spark any interest or any individual item. (All games that follow are for the Dreamcast only.

1. Dreamcast and chords
2. 3 controllers
3. 4 Virtual Memory Units
4. Skies of Arcadia
5. Grandia 2
6. Crazy Taxi
7. Record of Lodoss War
8. Armada
9. Time Stalkers
10. Phantasy Star Online ver. 2
11. QBert
12. Atari Anniversary Collection

Note that there is more and I will add things as I can. I have no desire for a specific price, but I would like shipping and handling paid for by the buyer if possible. This is a make-an-offer place.

Darkmoon

I understand that you have no desire for a price, but what do you think is a fair price for the lot?

And yes, that's the whole lot.

I stake a claim to it all now, and we'll haggle over price...
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Rakala

Price? Well for everthing I'd say somewhere around.... $100? Pretty good bargain considering that it's all included. Oh, one of the controllers has slightly faulty wiring though, if you move it around too much it will disconnect but it usually isn't a problem unless your sitting a good distance away from the actual Dreamcast.

Darkmoon

I'd probably be willing to do 60 to 70 for it. I have a Dreamcast myself, and the resale shops around here usually sport package deals of around the price. Admittedly, they don't come with quite the amount of stuff this one does, but on the flip I also end up paying at least 25% mark up just because they're retailers...

Rakala

Okay, I can do $70, that is if you pay for shipping and handling. Note that I'm not the only person who has ownership in this so it's not entirely my decision, but if we go any lower I'll have to consult the co-owner.

Darkmoon

Find out for me what the base rate to ship it via the post office is (they base their prices on box size now). I need to get the scratch together for it.

EDIT: Oh, with 70 bucks insurance.

Rakala

Okay, hold on. How much are you willing to pay? I'm unsure now.

Damaris

I think he's saying that he's willing to pay $70, plus the cost of shipping and insurance (whatever that might be)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber