The Vend-o-mat 9000

Started by Slowtini, October 14, 2008, 12:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VSMIT

The Vend-O-Mat seems to consider this, then dispenses a manual on Mustache March.

*Inserts same.*

Lisky

*out pops a disturbingly british box*  >:3

*inserts a gas mask and a shotgun into vend-o-mat*

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

VSMIT

*Out pops a young child with a gas mask.*

"Are you my Mummy?"

*Inserts the sign off the door to the Tardis.*

Lisky

*out pops Dr. Who, with a mildly confused look on his face*

*dropkicks the child out a window while shouting no.  then inserts a cell phone into the vend-o-mat*

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Draken

*out pops a guy that constantly asks "Can you hear me now?  Gooooooooooooood"*

*Inserts an undead character*
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

e_voyager

out pops Elvera mistress of the dark

inserts paradox ploy #9
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

*Out pops solid snake from MGS 3... complete with 2 eyes, and a super mullet*

*inserts a pair of sunglasses*

e_voyager

out pops blues with his protobuster and he looks peeved.

insert cold chain
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Caswin

Uh... alright. *Inserts a very well-refrigerated length of chain*

The machine produces a remarkably detailed "Repteal's Dungeon" playset, complete with little posable Repteal and Mikelo dolls. (Mind, if you want a happy Mikelo doll, you'll have to look elsewhere.)

*Inserts a tidy assortment of firearms*
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Lisky

*Nicolas Angel pops out*  he ask "do you have a permit for those firearms?"

*inserts a baseball cap*

e_voyager

out pops a pennet winning baseball team.

inserts a rabbit in a hat with a bat.

Lisky

*out pops a fox, in a box, with some Glocks*

*inserts 8 inch skin diver's knife*

Angel

The Vend-O-Mat dispenses an episode of Law and Order SVU where just such a weapon was used, and cuffs you.

(inserts the Four Elemental Fiends)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Slowtini

It dispenses the Six Alchemical Menaces.

*inserts a copy of the Hacker's Handbook*

e_voyager

outs pops a locksmiths guide.

inserts a sleeping power squirrel 

Lisky

*out pops a chipmunk, hopped up on red bull*

*inserts polo shirt & car keys*

e_voyager

out pops Mojo Jojo in the middle of a long speech about who he is and whats he is.

inserts a can of red bull     

Lisky

*out pops wings*

*inserts trench-coat + sunglasses + progenitor virus*

Caswin

A veritable swarm of trenchcoat-wearing Neos fly out of the machine to spread the Keanu Reeves plague and engulf the world.

*Abandons all pretense and inserts Albert Wesker himself*
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Lisky

*the vend-o-mat rumbles, shakes, then 9 of every 10 people spontaneously combust... the remaining 10% of the worlds population become superhuman in the process*

*inserts some ash from 1 of the many dead people waiting in line to use the vend-o-mat*

Sprocketsdance

*out pops a zombie - ready to eat the brains of the super humans*

*Inserts a kitty*

Kitsune Ascendant

out pop a giant can of tuna and a panther. Hope you have a can-opener

*inserts the star wars gangsta rap #2*
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

out pops a function 1:1000 model death star that transforms into a mini bar

inserts a bucket of suspension of disbelief

Lisky

*out pops a lightsaber*

*inserts family crest*

e_voyager

out pops a Kevin and Kell mouse pad.

inserts rock man 8 style super  bolt