Spam Lounge

Started by JackTheCubiWolf, March 21, 2009, 02:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackTheCubiWolf

This is a topic where you can talk about and post anything you want even stupid stuff (as long as that's ok with the mods) but no inappropriate stuff or fighting

i got the idea from another forum that i'm a part of that has a topic of the same name and it's really popular so lets hope for the best
I'm back, and tired.

bill

Mao

Hasn't this been attempted a few times already?  Like in just the last little while?  I'm sure it has.. and I'm sure they're all here.. in the mine.

JackTheCubiWolf

sorry for such a bad topic
i was just trying to start a topic i thought people might like just like the other forum i mentioned but i guess every forum is different
I'm back, and tired.

llearch n'n'daCorna

We don't like spam. Any thread that is spam will end up here anyway, so you can post your spam in the bin, just to save time.

Besides, where did you think spam belonged? Look at the board descriptions; about the only place that might accept it is in the Outer Fortress, and even that's questionable.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Turnsky

spam's not bad on toast with a little tomato sauce..

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

llearch n'n'daCorna

... Can you see the toast under the tomato sauce?

If so, then you haven't added enough sauce to mask the taste of the spam, yet.

Turnsky

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 22, 2009, 08:19:37 AM
... Can you see the toast under the tomato sauce?

If so, then you haven't added enough sauce to mask the taste of the spam, yet.

i agree that spam's pretty horrible, but there are ways to make it palatable..

such as not buying spam and buying Real meat.

JackTheCubiWolf

For your information I like to eat spam but that's not what this topic was about
I'm back, and tired.

Draken

Well, you wanted a spam lounge.  They're just simply giving you what you want.  Spam by the ton.   Speaking of which, have any of ya'll seen those odd Spam contests, namely the ones that have sculptures of spam?
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Turnsky

Quote from: JackTheCubiFerret on March 22, 2009, 09:07:03 AM
For your information I like to eat spam but that's not what this topic was about

You're right

:mwaha

Mao

And that my friends is the wonderful thing about spam:  It's never  EVER what you expect and almost never appropriate.

Corgatha Taldorthar

You know, I might decide to hang my hat here for a while. It will coem in handy all those times I want to say something but don't really have anything to say. Typing for the sake of typing, and all that rot.

Calloo Callay!
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Mao

So you mean all of your posts will be down here?  Ha!  At least I won't be the only one.

Cogidubnus

I'd make a joke, but we have no viking emoticons, for no discernable reason that I can find.

Pagan

I'm sure Boxy would not object to adding such emoticons to the list, if you were to provide them.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

JackTheCubiWolf

Well, atleast you are using kind of how it was meant to be used. To talk about udder nonsense (even if it's most about food spam)
I'm back, and tired.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Vo Mwa Neng Fwa Iz Took Zel Foobah, Quierg!
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Mao

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on March 23, 2009, 04:10:40 PM
Vo Mwa Neng Fwa Iz Took Zel Foobah, Quierg!

*coughs*  What was that?  I couldn't understand you.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Allow me to elaborate then

*Clears throat*

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's monarchy Goofball. Destroy thy obese and dyslexic life before it is too late. A fool and his imperialism are soon orgasmic. Thou shalt know the hoe and the hoe shall make thee organic. Thou shalt not tan a cephalopod.  Never conjure a gift bassalope in the Jute.  Am I having a grotesque bathysphere yet? Ode to an organic clock. To be a clock, or not to be, that is the bathysphere. Whether tis nobler in the nail to conjure the clocks and balloons in organic bathysphere or a lenticular cloud. Oink!

Workers of the world, censor! You have nothing to lose but your personal crises!

llearch n'n'daCorna

bill

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on March 23, 2009, 07:28:28 PM
Allow me to elaborate then

*Clears throat*

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's monarchy Goofball. Destroy thy obese and dyslexic life before it is too late. A fool and his imperialism are soon orgasmic. Thou shalt know the hoe and the hoe shall make thee organic. Thou shalt not tan a cephalopod.  Never conjure a gift bassalope in the Jute.  Am I having a grotesque bathysphere yet? Ode to an organic clock. To be a clock, or not to be, that is the bathysphere. Whether tis nobler in the nail to conjure the clocks and balloons in organic bathysphere or a lenticular cloud. Oink!

Workers of the world, censor! You have nothing to lose but your personal crises!

i don't get it  :<

Mao

I think he's lost and can't find the RP forums.

----------------
Now playing: Lily Allen - Everythings Just Wonderful
via FoxyTunes

Corgatha Taldorthar

Quote from: bill on March 24, 2009, 07:22:21 PM
i don't get it 

Destroy thy affective and superfluous jam before it is too late, smart guy. May I borrow thy amphibian? Mine seems to be dysfunctional lately. My invertebrates are conjuring without the proper permit. Hast thou seen my ungulate? Tis   campaigning anxiously. Stop searing my lackadaisical digit, please.  Oh, my pancakes, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore. Ode to an acidic soup. Oh, to be a soup, that is the sycophant. Whether tis nobler in the prophet to deflower the soups and armageddons of acidic sycophant or my conifers are suing implicitly. Where is my advisor? I need a bilateral nail immediately. Honor thy father and thy Dominician, guttersnipe.

Thou shalt know the sloth, and the sloth shalt make thee partisan. Frankly, I don't have a prophet. Oink! Let me remind you that the mooncows of quagmire may be more dysfunctional than they appear. This morning I saw a pagan Gump gossiping without a proper liscence. How the seasons of pagan lenticular clouds come and go. Death hangs upon us all. I will show you my dyslexic barge if you will show me yours. Am I having a diagnostic ungulate yet? All of the symmetrical polygons are inhabiting anxiously. Ich bin ein Bathysphereer!!

bill

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on March 24, 2009, 09:49:33 PM

i don't get it 

Destroy thy affective and superfluous jam before it is too late, smart guy. May I borrow thy amphibian? Mine seems to be dysfunctional lately. My invertebrates are conjuring without the proper permit. Hast thou seen my ungulate? Tis   campaigning anxiously. Stop searing my lackadaisical digit, please.  Oh, my pancakes, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore. Ode to an acidic soup. Oh, to be a soup, that is the sycophant. Whether tis nobler in the prophet to deflower the soups and armageddons of acidic sycophant or my conifers are suing implicitly. Where is my advisor? I need a bilateral nail immediately. Honor thy father and thy Dominician, guttersnipe.

Thou shalt know the sloth, and the sloth shalt make thee partisan. Frankly, I don't have a prophet. Oink! Let me remind you that the mooncows of quagmire may be more dysfunctional than they appear. This morning I saw a pagan Gump gossiping without a proper liscence. How the seasons of pagan lenticular clouds come and go. Death hangs upon us all. I will show you my dyslexic barge if you will show me yours. Am I having a diagnostic ungulate yet? All of the symmetrical polygons are inhabiting anxiously. Ich bin ein Bathysphereer!!

thanks 4 this post

Corgatha Taldorthar

you are most welcome.

VSMIT

Corgatha Taldorthar

Quote from: VSMIT on March 25, 2009, 12:31:29 AM
Damn Mad-Libs.

Not quite :D . You should ask Tapewolf. He might be able to hazard the correct guess.

Turnsky

Quote from: bill on March 24, 2009, 09:52:17 PM
Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on March 24, 2009, 09:49:33 PM

i don't get it 

thanks 4 this post

It is not up to me to use the parsnip, it is up to the man of parsnips to use himself with the pumpkins.

JackTheCubiWolf

Has anyone ever seen the Red Green Show?
I'm back, and tired.