of fur and feathers (rp hangout for furries)

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 15, 2006, 05:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune Ascendant

[e, could you try to clean up your posts a bit? we're having a bit of trouble understanding you]

no clue. anyways, tophar. how 'bout a game of... hmmm. what's a good game that involves flying?
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

topher chee

Topher returns skipping down the side of the wall towards Kitsune, hmmm....I dunno?  never really thought about it.

[btw are we inside or outside, because i have heard people saying go to the 2nd floor and then the next minute we are flying around......hehe]

Kitsune Ascendant

[officially we're outside. others may have gotten some odd ideas, though]

hmm... there's always ariel raquetball. basically you have a long "box" made of energy open on the ends, then you have an energy ball that you hit with your hands. and if that doesn't sound fun, there's always ariel tag. or mabye sky paintball.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

topher chee

Accepts the Tag challenge, unexpectidly Topher pokes Kitsune and zooms away flapping his wings as hard as he can

Kitsune Ascendant

not bad. not bad at all.

*takes off and follows as fast as my wings will allow (which is pretty darn fast)*

topher chee

Topher turns to see where his opponent is and realizes he is inches away from being tagged.  He quickly swirves into a dive, leaving him speeding downward toward the village.

Kitsune Ascendant

THAT old trick?

*tucks legs in and wraps wings around body,overall minimizing air resistance and  turning myself into a furry "meteorite", hurtling after tophar*

topher chee

Topher eeks as he is being neared, he tries to slow himself down but he cant.  He then moves into his tapped form, merely missing being killed.  He turns over his fiery shoulder and sees Kitsun look him in the eye.  Topher returns to his normality and takes off at a sprint then gradually speeding through with his wings. 

Kitsune Ascendant

[what exacty was that, anyways?]
you want to go advanced, eh? no complaints here. [as he says this, kitsune ascendant transforms into his full fox form, with the wings on his back shifting to acomidate the four legged form* before we start, though, a few mods to the laws of physics so we don't get hurt.
the game is afoot, and I have the proverbial high ground. *takes off at blinding speed, aiming for a tackle tag*

topher chee

[tophers tapped form is basically his body covered in fire.  During which he is completely made of fire.  He can change his shape and form into anything he likes, and his life is on a thin line whenever his opposite [water] is in his presence.  A little wont hurt.  But if he were to fall into say a pool in his tapped form, his chance of survival will be low.  If he does get away alive, he'll most likely be in a kulma]

Kitsune Ascendant

topher chee

[hehe ok]

Topher yips with joy as the fox begins to chase him.  he runs at a slow pace at first then he begins to go faster and faster.  Furries watch in aww as he begins to take greater leaps and he is actually bounding like a kangaroo.

[that comes from his kangaroo heritage]

Kitsune Ascendant

we're going to need a bigger valley.
[there are a few earth-shatering booms as both kitsune and tophar break the sound barrier, and continue to accelarate. kitusune tucks his wings in tightly. tophar sees something fly past him, but is too busy running to notice it. then, kitsune does something completly unexpect: he flares his wings out, digs all four paws in, and comes to a screeching halt. that's when tophar realizes what was thrown in front of him: a teleport spell. before he can avoid it, he hits it and ends up right next to kitsune]
tag. *takes off running again*

topher chee

Topher grins and turns toward the direction of the running fox.  "I may not have spells, but I have talent."  Topher speeds off, bounding with joy.

Drake Manaweilder

Drake carefully observes the two cretures having fun below him. His wings had caught a good headwind, allowing him to glide and hover as he willed.
"wonder if I could join that.." he idly wondered aloud. he wasent near as fast as the others, but he figured his dodging abillity and lightning reactions could keep him afloat in the game...

[OOC: my char is a teenaged Wolf-angel with a black vest, black jeans and a yellow T-shirt, just so ya know]

Kitsune Ascendant

[hearing drake as he was running, kitsune turned and shouted]
'course you can join! and if need be, I suppose we can slow down!
[unfortunately, with his head turned, kitsune wasn't watching where he was going, and ran right into the middle of a tree]
ow...
looks we're going to have to stop for a moment. I need to heal this. [kitsune's body becomes covered in etheral fire that shifts to all colors of the rainbow and "burns" the wounds and injuries away]
george of the jungle, eat your heart out. anyways, back to the game.  *takes off running again, leaping into the air as soon as I can*

e_voyager

e bliks wondering what happend and where he is. "what was i doing again?"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Drake Manaweilder

[OOC: actually, I was already flying "the two creatures having fun below him" but I'll roll with it]

"Thanks! And, ya know, sorry fer' the distraction!"
Jumping a short distance, then clapping his hands once, he summoned a bubble of air which he then bounced off of, launching himself high into the air to await the one who was 'it'

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: Drake Manaweilder on August 11, 2006, 02:03:59 PM
[OOC: actually, I was already flying "the two creatures having fun below him" but I'll roll with it]

"Thanks! And, ya know, sorry fer' the distraction!"
Jumping a short distance, then clapping his hands once, he summoned a bubble of air which he then bounced off of, launching himself high into the air to await the one who was 'it'

[hmm? oh, the runnig part. I was refering to myself. anyways, tophar's it right now.]

quite alright! frankly, it's not a very intersting game of tag when I don't run into something!

topher chee

Continues to bound happily after kitsune, making a mental note on the new players mark,  he think over his chances of kitsune and decides he'd have better chances with drake.  Topher screeches to a turning halt and starts after drake

KarlOmega1

*Issac baps the jukebox, which then starts to play "Final Countdown" ( by "Europe")...*
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Drake Manaweilder

*spotting Topher as he turned, Drake immediately began flying as fast as he could in the opposite direction, though he wasn't near fast enough to out-speed him. he soon found  topher only inches away from his tail. immediately diving out of the sky and heading at break-neck speed towards the ground,he summoned a portal in front of him, and micro seconds later he, closely followed by Topher, dove into it. A second portal appeared moments later back where he had started, Drake flying out of it, then then pulling an aerial somersault to get behind the one-way exit portal. moments later a slightly disorientated Topher flew out, not realising Drake was behind the portal until he closed it.*

[yeah long i know, i tend to do that]
(PS: my net access will be closed for the next 2 days :meh)

topher chee

Topher only half realizing what had just happened begins to try and push himself to the limit, tempted to dive but not sure if that would work, besides, he didn't want to make himself look like a fool if he missed.  Topher thinks in his haid what he should do.  Both of his opponents were either faster or more cunning than he.  Topher decides to take the risk and he takes the grewatest leap he can.  As he floats through the air, everythings seems to slow down.  Philisophical thoughts run through his head.  Such as,  If a vegetarian bites his lip, does he feel guilty?  Shaking out of the trance topher reaches for Drake's tail.  He extends his right arm as far as it will go, closing his eyes, sweat trickling down the side of his face, clenching his teeth,  Topher......

[Im going to let you decide what happens next]

Kitsune Ascendant

ooc: I need an actual name here... going off of my mtg inspiration, I'm going to say my name is rune-tail.
[misses completely and comes crashing down on an unsuspecting rune-tail]
tophar: um... tag?

rune-tail: well, that is interesting indeed. now, before we get back to this, a quick heal
[once again, he covers himself in etheral fire, burning off the wounds, then extends a hand and does the same for tophar]

okay. you get a 10 second head start.

topher chee

[you get hurt easily, haha]

Dashes off into the distance.

Kitsune Ascendant

my healing abilites make me a bit careless. besides, it makes for good stories. I mean, how many can say they pulled a george of the jungle and had a flying cat-person crash-land on them in the same day?

that said, you 10 seconds are up.

*takes off after tophar*

e_voyager

walks around in a daze wondering what happend.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

you look a little lost, E. snacks are over that-a-way, if you're interested.

e_voyager

lost? huh yeah. for a moment i thought i was in the past again. say didn't i just jump out of a two story windo into a large tree?

Kitsune Ascendant

what building? we're in a valley here. or was that where you were before you came here?