of fur and feathers (rp hangout for furries)

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 15, 2006, 05:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

E sighs. "i'm not sure anymore. i get Yanked around the fabric of the multi-verse almost at random. " he smiles "but at least it's free travel and you should see my frequent traveler miles"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

YOUR frequent travel miles? do you have any idea how much a thousand tailed kitsune needs to travel? I've had to make 200 dimensional jumps, break 30 laws of physics, 5 laws of nature, and have aquired more frequent travels in the past week than most spirits do in their several-thousand century lifetimes!
um...
anyways, want to join our little game of tag? I'm it right now. 
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

considers and shouts "Gospel boost." a Ferrel looking wolf runs on the the scene form seeminly out of nowhere. but like E he  is organic.  "Gospel?"  then e  touches his skin "i must have only dream i was robotizing my self". the wolf jumps E and the two dissappers  in a burst of wind magic.  a winged canine e emerges smiling. " sure thing give me a moment  to stretch my wings?"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

topher chee

Noticing the rucus, Topher turns.  Whoa.....O.o;

Bounds off

KarlOmega1

"if you guys are gonna fight, fight over here..."

*Issac points to a 30 yard long mat that he laid out*

"and you guys will be fighting to his music..."

*waps the Jukebox...it starts to play the "Mortal Kombat" theme from the Mortal Kombat movie...*
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Kitsune Ascendant

I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

topher chee

e_voyager

chuckles as he tries to get the hang of hovering in an organic non meta power person. even as she speaks he remembers   shadows of a confortation with a metal hedgehog the seemed to be tyring to come to light in his mind..

"ready  to show me how to use this wings kitsune?"

Kitsune Ascendant

the basics are pretty much flap 'em, don't imediately try taking off without a running start, and don't try anything stupid. beyond that, the best way to learn how to use them is to use them.

e_voyager

e drops a foot then rises two trying to maintine control over his hight  "well  i have no  problem getting in the air but i can't seem to conther ore hover very well. it's not when when I'm part jet pack"

topher chee

Topher pauses in his retreating, and decides to call a timeout for  E. 
*takes a nappers*

e_voyager

e drifts forward  the thinks to him self Gospel  whats going on. though he does this he gets no answers. this merging magical was different from his norman techno-fusion merging. he smiles at topher. " maybe i should land. as old as i am this is still new to me" e tries to land but  comes tons to hand  causing his knees to buckle. and the light to returns momentarily as Gospel  vanishes form he merged form. "and that was new too" e is now in his canine forte form  panting as he trying to make sense of what happen

edited to prevent brain malfunction

Drake Manaweilder

"good, a time-out,*yawns* could use a nap.."
landing in a nearby tree, he summons a small bubble of air to use as a pillow then lays down and falls asleep.

e_voyager

"say kitsume just how magiocal is this place? "

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: e_voyager on August 16, 2006, 06:29:02 PM
"say kitsume just how magiocal is this place? "

lemme put it this way: it's one of the few places a person can use any spell through the magical equivalent of brute force.

e_voyager

e sits down and thinks mulling over what happened. Their had to be an explanation as to how he merged with gospel despite them both being organic. That magic not technology was at work here. That and that gospel ever came spoke of magic.  that meant that he should be able to fly the way he use to.  Does being organic having he  would have to rely some thing such as wing power. jet fusion energy did not work for organics  or did it?  maybe instead of trying so hard to flap about he show try to control his flight as if he was in his normal robot form but the energy wait a minute  flight magic... burte forges magice... flight energy ...  flight elements ... wind energy. "YES  I think I've got it!"

topher chee

*snoozes, dreaming of a mysterious girl who keeps running away from him*

KarlOmega1

*Issac sets up a Holodeck in case someone wants to spar with him in a certain environment that'll be simulated by Holographic images*

Anyone for a go at this?
I'm a Skype User.

e_voyager

"Gospel." e and the wolf merge again and  soon the winged  wollf in looking aroung the area. he fosn and  jups ino the athe his body a ligll unsalbe but the air around him seems to become wind that  suppotes and  proves the power for his flight. the moves allitle manaverin forward and back as he tried to ge the hasn of his new flight  form. " i could use some help here. i wonder  if he's busy"

Kitsune Ascendant

ooc: just to let y'all know, I'm starting college next week, so depending on the workload (which is reputed to be very high at new mexico tech first semester), I'll probably not be around much, if at all.

*is still in winged fox form*
*flys up to the plateu and finds a nice warm rock to plop down on and take a nap*

e_voyager

as he reached a fairly large tree e feels fatigue settin in. he wonders how muns much energy he used up and as he comes in for a landing he loses his wings before he touched ground. "well it seems my flight time is still limited unless i can find a way to genrate energy for it Constantly. "

Drake Manaweilder

(telepathicly to issac) Wepons or un-armed combat?

Azlan

(OOC: LOL, someone mentioned Mortal Kombat theme and then playing tag.  Playing tag to Mortal Kombat theme... that just seemed so friggen funny for some reason  :laugh.  Sorry to interrupt, exiting.)

Edit to add OOC tag and restructure post to make actual sense.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

topher chee

Topher wakes up dreamily and dazed.  Smiling as he stretches he looks around, "where'd everyone go?"

KarlOmega1

(telepathicly to Drake) doesn't matter...

*programs the Holodeck to project background from a certain stage from the arcade game "Sonic THe Fighters" and play "Death Egg's Eye" BGM*
I'm a Skype User.

topher chee

Kitsune Ascendant

*wanders over to the ddr machine*
anyone want to join in? I'm starting off with captian jack.

e_voyager

e shakes his head. "no thnis i can't dacne my way out of a wet paper bag"

topher chee

e_voyager

i really need to find some one to talk to before i forget why i came here.