of fur and feathers (rp hangout for furries)

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 15, 2006, 05:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadrok

The biplane lands and the pilot gets out and approaches the party.

Kitsune Ascendant

welcome, welcome. we have food, games, and anything we don't have I can summon in short order. but naruto's on right now, so *summons a 50 inch plasma and a special cable connection given exclusively to my kind*
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Kitsune Ascendant

[kitsune ascendant fades out for a few seconds, then return with an extra tail]
the new tail? well, actually it's a new 991 tails, but my posterior would get a little crowded in this form if they were all physically present. I'm still not completely sure how I got them, but I seem to have, true to my name, ascended to a new level of ability, one that previously did not exist.

hmm. things seem to have slowed down a bit. what we need is something to do.
perhaps a precision flying show?

*leaps into the air*
who else?

I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

topher chee

A young feline male enters the room.  Marking on his palms indicate he is of the fire elemental tribe. He walks in a respectable manner, hs left hand clutching his staff, perpendicular to the floor.  He sits with his legs crossed on the floor, then he looks up.  You see his brown hair waving in his face.  His experessions are neutral, and he shows no sign of emotion.  He looks into your eyes, and the smiles.  He then places his metallic staff in front of him, and bows slightly. He intoduces himself, "Ello, I'm Topher"

Kitsune Ascendant

[seeing a new face, the kitsune quickly lands]

and a very fine day to you. I am called the kitsune ascendant, but that's because my name got lost somewhere in the last two thousand years or so. *notices sign on hand* fire elemental, huh? been a while since I've seen one of you guys. I used to do such lovely fire sculptures with one of the chiefs, a couple hundred years ago.  anyways, the weathers's good, and I enjoy drifting along the breeze. feel free to join me.

topher chee

Kitsune Ascendant

I have wings. I also have the ability to give others wings and the ability to fly.

Mel Dragonkitty

You don't have to fly if you don't want to. Have some pie and go challenge Xze to some DDR if you prefer.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Kitsune Ascendant

topher chee

Chooses the wings over his challenge, I've never flown before, this should be fun.

Kitsune Ascendant

okay. I'll start you off with the basic set. let me know if you want anything special.

[kitsune ascendant aproaches tophar. several runes of a lost language appear in succesion on his palm, the last one being "flight", which detatches itself and lands on tophar's forhead. a few seconds later, beautiful wings matching his fur's color "fade" into reality, with any necesary clothing modifications taking place at this time]

now, you want to start off with gentle movements. gliding, slow climbs. you want to take it easy until you get used to flying. I've seen some people get a set of wings, try some wild stunt  and end up with a broken bone or two. just follow my lead

[gets a running start, leaps up into the air, and does several nice, easy glides across the valley]

topher chee

Follows by running closely behind kitsune, he takes a great leap ad slowly gets used to the wings, he looks down out the minimizing valley below, noticing the puzzle-like patterns.

e_voyager

a purple light appers like a rain drop  in the room and changes into a wolf that more metal then flesh. he touch what liuks like his belt and and is engulfed in blue white light. the is there sounds of electrivty crackling an his body chans . he his a grey wolf smiling as he looks arond. "this place looks nice"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

topher chee

Something catches Tophers eye as he glides accross the village, a purple-ish light flashes, he descends a bit to investigate.

Realizing it was just another furrie, Topher returns to Kitsune, "So how old are you, exactly?"

e_voyager

walks around looking as the new place .re a moment he belives he rexosns someons and is about to call ot wht the realilizat htats it is not them dawns. hes chuckls and mummers" i am the wind whistling in through trees my path is unmarked and no trail do i leave "
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

topher chee

Nikki

Xzeliea watches every one soaring about and flaps her own wings uselessly; she'd never learned to fly and she had decided that she was now too old yo learn. she lays back down, munching on a piece of steak that she 'happened' to find.

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: topher chee on August 05, 2006, 02:09:33 AM
Something catches Tophers eye as he glides accross the village, a purple-ish light flashes, he descends a bit to investigate.

Realizing it was just another furrie, Topher returns to Kitsune, "So how old are you, exactly?"

real world, or character-wise?

Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 05, 2006, 11:56:43 AM
Xzeliea watches every one soaring about and flaps her own wings uselessly; she'd never learned to fly and she had decided that she was now too old yo learn. she lays back down, munching on a piece of steak that she 'happened' to find.

there's no learning requried. I can give you the basics like I gave tophar.

e_voyager

Quote from: topher chee on August 05, 2006, 10:53:14 AM
OOC;WTF did you just say?

OOC: it's just pare of my sig on the other forum it has no bearino on the rp he's just thinking about his clan's old motto

Mel Dragonkitty

"This valley is very magical. We all keep finding exactly what we're thinking of. Watch this. I wish I had some crackers." Mel reaches out and lifts one branch on the bush she is sitting next to and reveals a bowl full of fish shaped cheddar crackers sitting on the forest floor. "Mmm, fishies." She picks up the bowl and asks, "Kitsune, how did your valley get so much magic?"
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

roninfoxtail

Ronin looks at Mel who summoned the crackers and decides to attempt it himself after cleaning his paws of chocolate and cheese. He closes his eyes and mutters "I wish I had some fish." He looks behind himself and pulls out a plate with a black bass that appears to be cooked already with some flavoring added to it. He licks his lips and begins to help himself to the fish.

"What? Nobody said only cats liked fish."

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: Mel Dragonkitty on August 05, 2006, 06:41:17 PM
"This valley is very magical. We all keep finding exactly what we're thinking of. Watch this. I wish I had some crackers." Mel reaches out and lifts one branch on the bush she is sitting next to and reveals a bowl full of fish shaped cheddar crackers sitting on the forest floor. "Mmm, fishies." She picks up the bowl and asks, "Kitsune, how did your valley get so much magic?"

combination of my ambient magic, some spells that other kitsune have placed, and this valley's placement in space, time, and the pan-dimensional cosmos. to be specific, it is one of a few focal points where several dimensions meet, creating a "poket" dimmension, which, in this case, my kind has shaped over several billion years. when I got my ninth tail, I inherited it from the previous keeper.  last time I checked, he had sealed himself in a dimmension-hopping capsule with a sleep spell that would last a few hundred milenia. something about wanting to wake up to a suprise.

e_voyager

off to the side from the second floor e hears some of these  words and nods. "so thats whast going on here"

KarlOmega1

*Issac tries an Experimental Summoning jitsu....ends up summoning the Maximal Metal sonic from My idea for a Transformers/Sonic crossover*

Issac: Oops...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

e_voyager

From the shadows e levers his arm  at the sonc the he remembers havine fogoter that he's not metal anymore. was this the egg man knock off?

topher chee

**flies down from the sky, plopping himself to the floor, admiring his wings.  He turnes to Kitsune and asks, 'How long do they last".

Kitsune Ascendant

this particular version lasts as long as you're here in the valley . however, I can give you a more permanant version, if you like.

topher chee

I think I shall try them out first...then maybe later I will be able to decide.  *goes off into the darkness fidling with his wings*

[plus right now im doing tophers storyline and its earlier in his life so i dont want to just bap some wings on him or anything, lol]

e_voyager

e jumps out of the shadows and lands front of the hedgehog. on the way down he activating his robotizer and lands in his robot form. " who are you hedgehog?"

edit Sorry lack of sleep lead to poor legibility in my case