Greetings

Started by Drase, March 03, 2009, 08:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drase

Figured since I'm new I'd introduce myself.  Didn't realize Dmfa had a forum till a half hour ago. I've been reading it on and off for a while now, read the entire thing through the other day.  Took a few hours. Was up till 5 in the morning. Still feel tired...

Anyway... I'm just a college student who likes to chat on occasion. While I'm new to this board I'm not exactly new to forums in general... but i hope to have more fun on this one than some of the one's I've been on

llearch n'n'daCorna

... you read the entire forum? Or just the comic archives? ;-]

Welcome to the forum. Try not to let anyone upset you, read the rules, and don't trust anyone who tells you not to trust the box. The Box Is Your Friend. Trust The Box. Not Trusting The Box Is Treason. Are You Committing Treason, Citizen?

I Thought Not.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Drase

I commit some form of treason nearly every time I step out of my room or get on the internet...

And I meant DMFA comic archives. The forum would take... a few days at the least.  I've only read a few of the forum threads, and not all of them all the way through.  I read the rules, and it takes quite a bit to upset me. especially on the internet.  :P

Angel

'Sup, newbie! I'm gonna try to do my thing here without sounding crazy or making any warnings, so...My name's Black_angel, and anyone who can stay up till dawn reading comics is fine by me. Have a nice time here on the forums!

(...That was surprisingly unfulfilling. I'm just gonna stick to craziness from now on, it's more fun.  :B )
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lisky

No one warned him about the box?!  D:... i guess that falls to me then... DON'T TRUST THE BOX... he's up to something... actually, don't trust anyone who gives you warnings... they all have an agenda... except me... you can trust me, i'm just the medic, who's here as a conscientious objector... really... i've got no agenda... i swear

>.>
<.<

anyways... have fun...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Draken

In general, don't trust anyone who says "Trust me".  Trust me, it's good advice.  Or not.   :mwaha
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Drase

I stopped trusting anyone after i met the guy who claimed he was sent to kill me. Knew the guy for 3 months before he told me that... That was a fun night

And in the threads i did read... I was warned about the box. now as to what i do... i trust nobody. yet.

Draken

Good idea.  By the way, hope you can fun with the Song Thread.
*Puts down his ThreadPlugBanner*
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Pagan

Beware the mod, the insane, and anyone linking you to a place called TV Tropes. It'll ruin your life, it will. Read the entire archive in under two days, eh? That is something.

Oh, and Welcome to the Mansion.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Brunhidden

Turn back now, for the path you are on will lead to your certain destruction!
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Drase

I've done worse.  Not really worried about my soul. I have quite a few and most of them are either already damned or i owe them to some other being or another...

As for my life... I'm a gamer. I don't have one to begin with.

Anything else... Meh. I can live without. As much as alive as I am, anyway

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Brunhidden on March 04, 2009, 12:52:00 AM

Oh, go on, I haven't said it for such a long time!

Mao

Quote from: Brunhidden on March 04, 2009, 12:52:00 AM

Abandon your foolish quest! All that awaits you is the wrath of my master! You are too late to save the child! And now you will join him... IN HELL!

Drase

Just hell? Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, wear it often.

Lisky

... really, i've got a summer place there, right on the fire lake... we hold a BBQ every Tuesday... you should come some time

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Suwako

West or East land of Wrights?

Hi nub nub nub.

Dies, dies everything dies, but dieing is half the fun.

Drase

I might. Knew a girl who had a castle around that area though... Her kids kinda creeped me out.  They spent too much time between the realms of living, dead, and non existence... Had to stop babysitting for her. I think the twins had a crush on me.

Lysander

I guess the princess was in another castle...

And so, this one welcomes thee to this interesting place. I would also like a t-short from Hell. Last time I visited all I found was seven weeks.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Drase

I'd give you my Hell t-shirt but it's what i wear on laundry day.  Makes it more fun cause i'm at a christian college. 

Brunhidden

Quote from: Drase on March 04, 2009, 01:10:06 PM
I'd give you my Hell t-shirt but it's what i wear on laundry day.  Makes it more fun cause i'm at a christian college. 

get a 'jesus saves, and takes half damage' shirt

however i really want to find a 'what would thor do' bumper sticker or shirt for my wife
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Jairus

Quote from: Brunhidden on March 04, 2009, 01:28:50 PM
Quote from: Drase on March 04, 2009, 01:10:06 PM

get a 'jesus saves, and takes half damage' shirt

however i really want to find a 'what would thor do' bumper sticker or shirt for my wife
How about, "Jesus saves... he shoots... he scores!" Alternatively, Jimmy Carr's idea... "Jesus loves you. He's not in love with you." Oh, and I think my favorite bumper sticker is "If you can read this, you're too close to me."

Also, I understand that Hell is a nice place, all things considered.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Drase

Personally I like 'Jesus saves... the rest of you take 4d6 damage'

But it really depends on which hell you go to... yea there's one up north... i've been through one in the southern US... nice little town, really

Lisky

... hell froze over around here this year...  :3

in January, Hell Michigan got nailed with an ice storm.... so yea... Hell literally froze over for a few day...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Basilisk2150 on March 04, 2009, 02:40:34 PM
... hell froze over around here this year...  :3

in January, Hell Michigan got nailed with an ice storm.... so yea... Hell literally froze over for a few day...

It'll be a cold day in hell before I ...

... Oh, bugger.

Drase

Hell freezes over quite often, actually. How else can you explain the world today?

LionHeart

Quote from: Drase on March 04, 2009, 02:32:25 PM
But it really depends on which hell you go to...
I quite like the one in Heinlein's Job: A Comedy Of Justice myself.

Welcome to this place - a dimension of sight and sound, but mostly of mind.

Do make sure to leave your remaining sanity (if any) in the secure storage provided, and hang on to your claim ticket, just in case.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy the place, follow the rules, beware the box, avoid the jubjub bird, and shun the frumious bandersnatch, and you should be fine.

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity